Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread

Go down 
+2
Sagatobi Pryo
Yuuhi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:25 pm

I am pissed the fuck off
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:27 pm

I am sorry I had no internet no reason to skip me not like others have not had to wait days on here before for people
Back to top Go down
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:18 am

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:19 am

i am mostly just stressed a lot of bullshit has happened in the past 2 days ignore my angry bitchy post for now please it is mostly me venting
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:20 am

was that the real post or not?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:20 am

My post in the arc yes it was the real post why?
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:21 am

Oh ok im just making sure and all cause you just said you where venting out so I thought it was that post.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:26 am

No the me saying I am pissed and my I am back post. Night the character is just mad because her team essentially left her in the middle of the fight hence her rant.
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:26 am

I know just clearing the air and all :3
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:43 am

I knew it was your internet connection Night. I mean you did say multiple times that you might lose net anytime. I don't know what goes on with your real life but I do hope it will get better for you, catch you later!
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:51 am

It is sadly called I am poor irl *turns out empty pockets*
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:09 am

Yeah, life is hard and unfair... I'm poor too because I'm still a student, I'm a student of Information Technology, IT for short. This is my last year and I'm wrapping it up by working in a school as their helpdesk.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:12 am

Me it is my medical debt
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:21 am

Damn, sadly you live in the U.S. In my country medical care is free, my father just got type 2 diabetes and he gets his insuline free and those other equipments that he needs... Sad
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:26 am

Type 2 needs a pill not insulin type 1 like me are and med care is not nor sadly do I ever see it being free here in the U.S. but economics are not the best subject.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:38 am

But my father doesn't take a pill, he injects the insulin to his belly. I think things have changed? Oh well... In the end though, we are all poor... One way or the other. Thankfully I made a budget for myself and to my older sister, I share an apartment with my sis you see... My things are her things and the other way around. Me and my sister are pretty much best friends, so Night, remember this: girls are badass!
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Just a heads up. Mini boss will be appearing soon.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:35 am

Miniboss!? No... It's a big one isn't it...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Can I solo the boss? Please *puppy dog eyes.*

(Note. The above said comment is sarcasm. Though it would be interesting to know what the level of the boss will be.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Also. Those who aren't in a group have to follow the Turn Order?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Yes everyone gets one post a round. Until everyone in a round has posted you will have to wait
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:41 am

BTW it is Sakrol's turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:52 am

*still waiting*
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:35 am

Is it okay if I will let you people continue your story until you get to day time? Because I'm getting there...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:39 am

I will post later today since it would be my turn next then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next