Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread

Go down 
+2
Sagatobi Pryo
Yuuhi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:09 am

You Should get a PS2 too. *misses the good ol' DMC days*
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:06 am

But I have a PS2... Before I temporarily moved to my parents house I played DMC1 with it, with my older sister. I never bought the HD collection for my PS3 because I have those games on my PS2. I play them time to time... Right now I'm hyped for the DMC4 Special Edition that comes out this summer (or that is what Crapcom promised).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:15 am

They are bringing out a DMC4 SE? Holy Shit. When and what will be the 'special feature'. Dont tell me That Vergil will make his entry >.>
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:44 am

You didn't know...? Oh well... I guess you were doing something else when we were hyping about it in Youtube. We don't really know what they will add there because we only got a small teaser of it at the end of the trailer for DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition... But it had the picture of Vergil with the title and we heard Vergil's voice saying: "I need more POWER!". That's all... Crapcom promised us that they will launch it at summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:03 pm

Definitive Edition is of the new DmC (PS4/XBONE) Which I am looking forward to alot. SE of DMC4......only if they feature Vergil as an actual character and not a playable skin.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 pm

I'm not looking forward to the Definitive Edition at all... My reaction to the trailer was the same as Chaser's... And his reaction to that was this, watch the vid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:51 pm

Yeah. If I am correct then DMC-4 is not even Half-way to it's story. and SE will be a re-union of 'father and son' (Yes. Capcom confirmed that Nero is Vergil's son.)
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:58 pm

When did Capcom confirm that Nero is Vergil's son!? Did I miss something...? Where can I find the proof?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:05 pm

Well...I read it in a News. They said that during one of their Pre-Game Q&A's. A Capcom representative replied that Nero is Vergil's son though there is still some confusion as they said that they are still thinking of how to connect the Dots. But they said that Nero should be Vergil's son.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Oh that... I heard about that too but you know that people argue about that a lot and just because the age of Dante and Nero don't seem to work together... I root for the fact that Nero is Vergil's son though... Your opinion on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:11 pm

I also agree with that. Though it would have been better if Nero was Vergil and Dante's Half-brother. But that is impossible as Sparda never loved any1 other than Dante and Vergil's Mother.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Yeah, the whole half-brother thing would be all to weird... It would only prove that Sparda is alive and banging random women... Even though it is also quite strange that Vergil has a kid, he doesn't seem the type to go and get himself a lover...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:20 pm

True....But who knows. Everyone has secrets.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Allright this turned into an ooc thread and I reposted the arc info. White do I post next or do you want to finish the current one?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 11:13 pm

Post up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:22 am

Post completed
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:28 am

You will hate me but Dracula is not dead. He is alseep. The whole fight between Night and Soma that caused Night to Seal Mathew was because soma aka Mathew wanted to try and take Dracula's place by force when he slept even though he retired 300 years prior and a council ran the vampires.

Nor was he bald
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:29 am

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 Castlevania-Lords-Of-Shadow-2-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:39 am

I didn't say he died. I said he is asleep. If you want I can describe the whole inheritance procedure.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:04 pm

No just know the characteristics you seek will not be found in the twins. Unless Shin changes a Soma's personality then you will be looking for some times. The only thing both have like there grandfather besides magic is Will and tactics. Otherswise at least for Night she is a character built on Whimsy and doing whatever she likes Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:13 pm

one of you will still inherit the ring after crossing 100. And I am just testing so far >.> I think I should edit that post and add some more description of the process..... The cool part is how Dracula 'sleeps'. That's the most Epic part.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:29 pm

You seem to think I do not have plans for Dracula or other figures in future events but yeah
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:02 pm

White there is a much larger issue at hand

I have gone over your post and properly it is not the sc you put. You need at least semi correct sentences. There are several one to two word sentences, for that brief pause a comma can be used. Plus the over use of a period in several sentences as well throws of the sc and yes I tested it. Please make corrections to your post or it will be an abuse of the sc system. I am saying this as the admin. This is your first warning. I told you when you first asked that one word sentences would not fly here and that I still expected some semblance of grammar which it is improper to use a period every were a comma would suffice. Using it to make a more emphasized breather is ok, not for every breather though.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:00 pm

Hello everyone i'm back
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Welcome back Yuuhi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next