Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread

Go down 
+2
Sagatobi Pryo
Yuuhi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Didn't notice that.........Sorry @Night.

Welcome Back Yuuhi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that the gang's all here, we can continue our main Par tof the Arc.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Wb back Yuuhi >.< will temporarily pretend you did not state in the post you left the imppossible to leave rift Razz *hugs Yuuhi*

Also yes White please edit so the sentence structure is more proper. Until then that sc will be void. Inform me when it is done.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:35 pm

edited that post
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:38 pm

.............. < still in there, also that first sentence in the third paragraph as well as the second being 3 words -_- I am not asking the post to be changed just some minor edits on the punctuation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:41 pm

The First of all part? and additional full stops appearing after one another does not count as SC. I subtract those manually if they pop up.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:42 pm

yes the part were you say "First of all, can be replaced for the . as the sentence right after is al 3 words
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:45 pm

wow....... You notice grammar pretty well......*gives Night the Basic Grammar Nazi Medal and then says in a German Accent* Welcome, To our Division of Royal Nazis! I Present you Ze Basic Grammar Nazi Medal for your Extraordinary and Heroic Performance in the Grammar world! *salutes*
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:48 pm

I have to notice how people at least put sentences up and consider there knowledge in grammar as admin to make sure everything remains fair. I have to properly monitor everything while also keeping the site running and act and judge everything fairly. It is why back when Shin did copy write back when it was HHE I had to penalize him. I may consider him family but I can give no lee way as admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:49 pm

Yeah......No Shit >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:37 pm

Well.......due to sickness I have nothing other than doing this......skip my turn. Night, Note the following points in your post. I originally planned to do the following as they would affect the battle.
1.He starts attacking after the Harmony of Discord. starting with a dive and 2nd point.
2. Vergil makes a large slash at the thing's shoulder.
3. He uses Flames of Fire through his Katana and attacks it's Thrusters, Damaging it.
4. He get's that things attention by hovering above the crystal mass.
5. He get's attacked but dodges all except 2 blows. 1 Claw strike on the chest and a single claw strike on his right cheek.
6. He asks Night to use the Will of The conqueror and will do the same if she agrees.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Oh? You're sick? Hope you will get better at some point... I guess we will then wait for Yuuhi to post. Catch you later White! Smile
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:37 pm

I am sick as well. 1 I will tell you it wont be attacking with just claw slashes. If you attack OD titan due an attempt attack post like usual. I will note your attempts. Flames of fire? Could you mean flames of chaos?
To point 6 I will point this out right now, if both due that OD Titan will be unkillable by either one. Night as a tactician would not do that. She has a plan but will discuss it ic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:42 pm

post will be completed next morning
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:28 pm

sees this crawls off to her bed once more to keep resting
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Yuuhi Shin you skipped me! I am waiting on Whites post to be finished it is not nice to skip, I am sick but it is still not nice
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:27 pm

And you also skip me as well.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:58 am

i'm sorry i was too excited posting and ignore all of you Sad was really happy cause Shin finally want to RPing again.sorry i forgot about all of you Sad don't blame Shin since , i was told him to post quickly. Once again Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:32 am

I am using a charged shot from the gun arm of the Titan. (Not use.... more like get hit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:19 am

Night may post now.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:52 pm

I will have write and post something tomorrow, I just got home from my sisters place and I'm a bit tired. (Okay, thats a lie, I'm not tired but I still can't write because I have to go to sleep early due to early morning.) But I had fun with my sis, we played Tomb Raider Chronicles together... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Shin and yuuhi double posted in a single turn >.> *will forgive this first time*
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 10:47 am

So besides Shin and Yuuhi's double post, Sakrol are you going to take your turn soon?
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:02 pm

Wait what? But I post after Pryo and usually before Yuuhi and Shin. I'm pretty sure it's somebody else's turn unless you want me post again while I'm with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Pryo already posted you are confused because Yuuhi and Shin have posted 2 times in the same round after you post it will be White then me.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:49 pm

Ok sorry I skipped you White I just wanted some sc this week and well sitting around and sleeping most of the day I have a bit of spare time though being sick has really slowed the rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next