Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread

Go down 
+2
Sagatobi Pryo
Yuuhi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread Empty
PostSubject: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:56 am

Just post here if you are joining in. This allows me to average base enemy level.

Last edited by Night Tepes on Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:57 am

Hell yeah I am in!
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:28 am

I want to be part of this insanity too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:30 am

i will join as long is not a silent hill arc
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:39 am

I do not get why you are so scared of Silent Hill O.O Especially since you are playing a demon Razz
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:35 pm

Ok so after ranks update this sunday I will pass out the average levels of enemies. For lower levels such as Yuuhi be prepared it will probably hurt. I do look forward to this arc though for portions i will be suffering sunlight stat penalties Razz
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:58 pm

Pryo is unable to post since he is visiting family for the holidays. However we will be joining
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:33 pm

Thank you Nyx for telling them for me but for some reason the forum started to work .-. I hate hotel wifis so much
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Ok Enemy level average will be 13

Low level base enemies which will be the basic OD and Scabs (Scabs are human bandits as a result of the apocalypse.) Will be level 12

OD gunker and blower will be lvl 13

base Fizzco bots shooter and Blader will be lvl 14

Muggers and Wingers OD will be lvl 14

Hurkers and Spawner OD will be lvl 15

Fizzco Bots Bombers will be lvl 15

Fizzco Tank will be lvl 16

Boss will pend on levels once we reach
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Yuuhi you need to post in the 13th floor I am waiting on your post
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:53 pm

So before I forget this

Some basic dimension info

Jus about anything can be bounced off of, minus the basic side walks streets and rooftops. However like cars, bushes, tables ac fans om the outside of buildings. If you have doubt you can bounce off of something just ask

Also every rail, every wire *as long as your feet fit on it* You can grind on it. This dimension has a lot of movement options available.
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:13 pm

What are we playing Sonic now?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:50 pm

No oh and one more thing no fall damage
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:18 am

WOW NO FALL DAMAGE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:57 am

*will test by falling from 40000 feet*
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:51 pm

First it will take more than ten seconds for you to kill all of the OD White. The OD only have 5 points in there Prana stat here is what there stats look like

OD Stats
lvl 12
Strength: 21
Speed: 21
Defense: 18
Stamina: 18
Perception: 19
Prana: 5
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Oh and before I forget. White Spell weave does not let you weave magic into an already existing spell but lets you combine magics into a new spell. The best examples currently of spell weaves are my own, Dark Inferno and Alastair.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:48 am

i will be out from the arc . will be busy for 3 weeks , hope will comeback soon.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:23 pm

Ok Yuuhi *hugs* It is fine rl comes first
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:27 pm

Also a note you only left the building Wink You are still there as no one can leave the rift till a certain objective is met
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:04 am

Sorry for nto posting today was a busy day with work will post sometime after work today I promise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 11:43 am

So......Night. It's been about 50 hours since ur last post. So, I will skip your post. You may post anytime you want during this round.
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:59 pm

I dont think posting without giving her some time to post. I have a feeling that she is really sick and cant post.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 4:06 pm

I'd wager it might be the wi-fi again... No internet connection or something.
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Or that as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next