Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread

Go down 
+2
Sagatobi Pryo
Yuuhi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:37 am

Shin Yuuhi I need to make this clear apparently. 1 Post a round and try to maintain the post order. You two have heavily thrown off the order as now Shin this is your third post in one round. A round consist of all who are actives post. The current person who needs to post is White however an entire round less the person says they can not post, consist of of, Me, White, Sakrol, Pryo Yuuhi and you.

On a secondary note, Night and Mathew do not have the same hair, same eyes yes but hair no. Night has raven black hair while Mathew has snow white hair. Like Yin and Yang. Mathew took his hair after Alucard, while Night took her hair after Dracula. The two are fraternal twins not identical twins.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:03 am

sorry will delete it now , will post again later after Yuuhi posting
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:53 am

I am thinking White's Illness must be bad and keeping him away. *either that or the mod curse has struck* Anyway He has till the end of tomorrow to post in either ooc that he will post soon or to actually post in the rp. If not we move onto those next in the round, being Pryo and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:39 am

But Pryo already posted, and I'm still a bit confused on who will be next in the line but if it's me and I could write something tomorrow (Wednesday) just skip me during that day this week. That crazy teacher at school who I'm teaching how to use a computer (and the other things) invited me to her house to meet her children. Gonna be stuck there the whole day because she wants me to play videogames with her children, I chose to play DMC4, Bayonetta, MGRR and The Wonderful 101... He he he... (Okay one of her children is 18-years old...)

Yeah, the world is a strange place...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:44 am

I forgot Pryo posted sorry Sad So then if White does nto post Shin yuuhi or you I am unsure as order was ascewed
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:45 am

Ummm... Night, you don't need to apologize to me when I correct stuff, nor put a sad smiley like that! Shocked And I guess we will see then who will post next.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:47 am

The sad face was I forgot a friend posted. That is not something someone should do.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:08 am

sorry its all because of me T^T, i will post after Shin posting
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:19 am

Don't feel bad Yuuhi, everyone makes mistakes. Let's go like this: If we don't hear anything about White, Shin can post next, then Yuuhi. I will post after Yuuhi unless White turns up and wants to post then.

The order:

Night
Pryo
White
Hyde
Yuuhi
Sakrol

I didn't forget anyone did I...?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:13 am

No that is everyone
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:13 pm

Shin Night and Mathew do not have the same hair color. Night has raven blach hair currently with pink highlights, Mathew has snow white hair
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:14 pm

Okay, I spend most of my time at that teachers house playing games with her children. I think I kinda accidentally proved them how "Not-Hardcore" gamers they were... They had weird questions too, I was playing DMC4 and the boy (18-years old) asked me if Nero and Dante had any "Super Special Moves"... My face at that moment: Shocked

I think I need to watch some pro playing now... I'm so tired...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Games just seem a lot weaker than what they use to be in all honesty. there are never to many games i am looking forward to anymore. But i find RP a lot of fun because well creative freedom and such.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:20 pm

Though i will say i am greatly looking forward to the Majora's mask remake, also fun, a lot of games are just missing that aspect of fin a lot of gamecube-ps2 and down gen games had. Honestly I just think the game market is losing creativity.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:06 am

The game industry is going downhill because of that, though last time when somebody showed creativity in games nobody was interested... Currently everyone are putting their best on the graphics of the game instead of it's gameplay, everyone wants a shiny beautiful game it seems. There is no balance with those anymore. For me it seems PlatinumGames is the only company who tries to make challenging games these days with great gameplay, they even talked about that in their blog how they like to challenge the player with them.

Oh and... My older sister is looking forward to Majora's Mask's remake as well, I'm currently looking forward for Scalebound.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:12 am

Smile It kills me though you just said my greatest peave in gaming. Graphics, so many gamers are so whopy bloody do focussed on how the things looks instead of you know the gameplay, the story, the character developement. It is sad. just flat out sad. I mean yes graphics are important to a degree, but none of the best games had award winning graphics. Silent Hill has crap for graphics last I checked but it is an amazing series. The first few devil may cries, hell sadly even Final fnatasy has fallen into the graphic overload hoard. It is sad and i wish so many would look past them. I do not like indie games as they are to simple in storyline or the horror part of them has turned into a hide and seek simulator. I will only reference an indie horror when it comes to stories thought up around them like Slenderman. Honestly I wish a balance could be found between the two types and soon.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:40 am

It's great that we have a similar opinion, the graphics exist only to serve aesthetics (did I spell that right...?) of an game. The most interesting part about you is that you enjoy horror games Night, I don't play horror games myself but I did a lot of research on them. And Silent Hill is a perfect example of "unsettling horror", it doesn't throw jump scares at you every 5 seconds it just shows us that "something is wrong" and gives us that unsettling feeling. I watched some of the Silent Hill walkthroughs before the Silent Hill arc to know more about it to understand it's universe.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:44 am

I am glad you did the research. Now do not get me wrong Jumpscares are not bad as something like Fatal Frame *another horror series I love* used them well but not in excess and was just great. The problem is, is just how many use jumpscares as a crutch now these days and it is sad as it is not real horror. And overuse of jumpscares quickly were down how affective they are.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:54 am

Jumpscares are a bit overused these days, a good jumpscare is when you least expect it and it doesn't happen frequently like that every 5 seconds. And I do research on these things, did a little research on Sunset Overdrive too but the game has that open world I can't learn it all, not until I play it myself. Gonna buy it when I get myself an XboxOne, someday... On future arcs I was wondering if Okami and Bayonetta would be sufficient someday...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:08 am

bayonetta maybe but is heavily OP Okami no for in this world all previous gods no longer exist and Okami's main character is the Goddess Ameterasu the Japanese Goddess of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:09 am

Oh and Fatal frame does not overuse jumpscares and taht is why it is a great example, just look into it. If I find time in future arcs plan I plan to work a fatal frame Purgatory in
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:46 am

Okay, gotcha! And I might as well check Fatal Frame at some point, see what it is all about... I'll check it when I get myself a new computer that can run a video smoothly. It was nice talking with you Night, catch you later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:26 am

Hold it, hold it!!! Night... Did you just skip my turn...? I know I was busy yesterday because I was filming and editing my tournament vid but I was pretty much waiting for White to post, did I miss something by any chance? Like, information?
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:56 am

just post it Levi i will post after you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:12 am

wait those that mean i was under arrest too Night Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next