Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Rp possible end and Discord? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Rp possible end and Discord? EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Rp possible end and Discord? EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Rp possible end and Discord? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Rp possible end and Discord? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Rp possible end and Discord? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Rp possible end and Discord? EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Rp possible end and Discord? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Rp possible end and Discord? EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Rp possible end and Discord?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Rp possible end and Discord? Empty
PostSubject: Rp possible end and Discord?   Rp possible end and Discord? EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 1:52 am

So I am throwing in the towel I dont have the time or energy to make or run a full rp forum anymore and I am so sorry for this. However I have made a discord for Mystic Shadows and would love it if people would join up just to chat at the least. Maybe continue the rp in a bit more of a free form loose style as if the world reset? I dont know part of it is the clinical depression other parts work. What free time I have I tend to spend on games or decompressing and holding myself together. I hope to stay in touch with many friends here though. I genuinely am going to miss doing this but I dont have the ability to do it anymore. I am sorry.

The Discord Link

https://discord.gg/bfyJuXn
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: Rp possible end and Discord?   Rp possible end and Discord? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 1:15 pm

Actually you did a great work by having so much patience. If I were in your shoes, then considering the low member base and lack of activities, I would have given up long ago. So, Hats off and Respect to ya Guild Leader.

P.s. I will Join the Discord server as well just to nuke the chat Cool
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Rp possible end and Discord?   Rp possible end and Discord? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 10:42 am

Maybe im not on the right position to say this but whatever your choice Night . I Will support you as always.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rp possible end and Discord?   Rp possible end and Discord? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Thank you Yuuhi as always. Smile I am very glad to have you has a friend, would love to see you and Shin in the Discord if possible.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Rp possible end and Discord?   Rp possible end and Discord? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:00 am

Well i think i cant because he don't know how to use smartphone but maybe i can join discord later. For now i will focus on my post , finally after very long time i got free times to do it.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rp possible end and Discord?   Rp possible end and Discord? EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am

You can use it on a comp and I look forward to the post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp possible end and Discord?   Rp possible end and Discord? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rp possible end and Discord?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: RP Rules and intro :: Rp Rules, and rules of conduct and disclaimer :: RP anouncments-
Jump to: