Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread

Go down 
+2
Sagatobi Pryo
Yuuhi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:44 am

editing my post sorry everyone I misunderstood Pryo post
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:57 am

Post edited
Back to top Go down
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 pm

Sakrol's Turn. *still waiting* And No. We won't ignore your turn once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:04 am

SO...I will post about 8 hours later. *can't do it now* And if I can't make the post...then I will do it 24 hours later.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:08 am

Ok just be aware my next post starts the mini boss fight
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:02 am

Your next post starts the mini boss fight? I wish you all good luck if I can't make it with my next post...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:03 am

Oh trust me you will be able to find us when it starts. It may be called mini boss *giggles* but it wont be so mini.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:04 am

In other words I will be able to see it from a rooftop and how you people are jumping all over it... Okay then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:21 pm

Can I Solo the boss? >.>
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:53 pm

No way man! I want my piece of that boss! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:07 pm

well...you go ahead and post. I'll post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:38 pm

No even with the level probably going to be lower than yours the idea behind this mini boss is more than 1 person has to fight it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:33 pm

Err..Guys skip my turn. I have no mode of RP'ing now. You guys start the Mini-boss fight and I will make my entrance then.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:10 pm

I will post later today then
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:54 am

White one small complaint. You took out teh small fries meant for Sakrol and Pryo to have something to go up against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:14 am

Err......i will edit my post and write down a fizzco squad came over to take care of the lizard. Sorry. Thought everyone would have fought the lizard and the herkers were just getting in the way >.>
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:16 am

The herkers were ideal opponents for pryo and sakrol as the Herkers are close to there levels. as an admin I have to try and balance and you can not claim what these npc do >.< No offense me and you could have wiped out teh Mini boss if I had not added those abilities for stat boost and damage reduction. I figured it would be a challenge and would be obvious what was meant for who by the levels of the monsters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:04 am

I'll add that more herkers follow up >.>
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:01 am

Problem solved then...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Or......thank you Night. M gonna edit my last para and not kill the herkers. Add some extra sc and voilĂ 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Edited....And I know... I completely removed the fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:43 pm

Well.........did a shorter post. Am in a hurry. Also I added the Speed reduction due to my current Speed stats.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:14 pm

I did a short post too, I was having a good stroll in my Wonderful 101 training so I used little time to write something... I also encountered a hilarious bug during gameplay when I entered a mini-boss fight, the boss wasn't there and the whole place looked... Well, wrong! It was totally weird but funny! Laughing Basically what I was doing mostly after work...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:45 am

Did u take a screenshot?
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:33 am

Sadly no... I would have filmed it but I couldn't since I'm waiting for my capture card to come to my mailbox... Maybe next time if I'm able to recreate such a huge bug in the game...

The only bugs I've recorded are from DMC4, mostly from Bloody Palace. Those vids are in my phone with low phone camera like quality. I gave those vids to my older sister. Those bugs are:

-Dante running backwards during Nero vs. Dante fight.
-Mega Scarecrow doing it's rolling attack infinetly by not moving from it's starting position.
-Getting freezed by a Frost but can't defrost or escape it using DT. (Did with Dante.)

And if you're wondering, those bugs happened in the PS3 version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread   Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rift Arc: The Awesomepocalypse Now OOC thread
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next