Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Hinasaki Cafe  EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Hinasaki Cafe  EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Hinasaki Cafe  EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Hinasaki Cafe  EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Hinasaki Cafe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 10:07 pm

Night and Ghost arrived at the place were the gang that was hassling the cafe were based at. Night looked at Ghost and asked. So how do we deal with them? I know we need to leave them alive. I can knock all of them out with Will of the Conqueror. Ghost shook her head. They hassle and attack our property because they believe we are weak. We need to show them without a doubt the Hinasaki have power to back our words. We wont be aiming to kill but we wont go for a cheap knock out like what you suggested. However otherwise use whatever power you have. Night nodded at this.
A guard stood at the door of the base of the local gang. He saw the two and chuckled. Sorry ladies no outsiders. He said. Night yawned and did not hesitate and moved at full speed. The man could not even see her move and blinked and within a moment he was sent flying through the door. Night stood now were he had been a foot in the air from having kicked the man. She had not even used her spirit flame enchantment. Ghost whistled mildly impressed. The two walked in and a large gang of people looked at the two and there man on the floor and glared at the women. Night just chuckled. Sorry guess I knocked a little to hard there. Ghost smirked. We are Etria of the Hinasaki Yakuza. We are a bit tired here of you guys defacing and damaging our cafe. So consider what is about to happen a warning as we have tried a peaceful approach. Green flames of the spirit surrounded her as she drew her blade and both green flames and blue lightning erupted from the Katana. The gang seemed to pale but the guy, Night was assuming was in charge. He shouted Get them! Ghost sheathed her blade and lightning cloaked her as she hunched and dashed at a high speed. She sliced through a large number and lightning and flames of the spirit erupted taking all out that she had struck. A large number pulled out guns and started to shoot. However all of them and the bullets moved slow. Well slow to Night anyway. She would move just enough for each bullet to miss. They were not to hold back so she was assuming she was allowed to have fun no? She had Celena activate Celestial fox blessing and her hair turned white as nine ethereal fox tails grew. Phantom limbs now blocked the bullets and she grinned sadistically. Thirteen spears of darkness formed slowly around her. Pink flames of spirit coating each one they would hover in air pointing at the ones shooting her. She fired a spear and it flew faster than they could see. It crashed down well aimed into the ground between the men shooting her. It hit with enough force forming a crater and a phantom claw followed, instead of open clawed she had it go as a fist knocking the people aside sending them flying. At the same time Ghost used Zero point eclipse freezing many of them. The gang was panicking and shouting. Night just chuckled. She then fired the rest of her spears all in a similar fashion blasting craters made from pure force her phantom fox limbs tearing through them. There was a sound of a rocket getting fired and Night saw a person had pulled out a bazooka and fired it at her. She saw the missile and much like the bullets it was slow to her. A phantom claw caught it making sure not to touch head of it. Now she just needed to not blow it up. That was a tricky conundrum. However she heard a gun shot and watched as a bullet struck the explosive and blew it up. The man who had shot shouted out in glee. Ha take that you monster. However it was a short lived jubilation as the smoke cleared and Night dusted herself off. A few minor burns though they faded soon enough. She motioned her hand pointing up and in a circular motion as all thirteen spears rose of and started moving in a circle hovering all around the large room as if each spear was a sword of Damocles about to fall.

SC: 52
WTSC: 52

Stats
Night lvl 64
Ghost 50
Gang members 10-15
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:48 am

The spears of darkness danced above the room and the rest of the gang members who were still able to fight were frozen in fear. They were losing hope as they knew they were outmatched by the two women before them. Ghost then called out. Surrender and swear you will leave the Hinasaki alone. Underestimate and cross us again well, I dont imagine we will let you live a second time. It has taken a lot of effort to make sure we have not killed you here today. The men nodded. Fine we agree. We cant win, the bazooka was our trump card. With it's failure to even hurt you we have lost. The guy who Night was guessing must be the leader said. He sounded defeated and was not surprised. If the bazooka had been the trump card it had utterly failed. It was also true that making sure not to take a single life had taken a lot of restraint. However still needing to demonstrate enough power to show them they could not win. In the end Night had personally decided to not use her spells and not aim a direct hit at anyone instead using pure raw power to knock them out. She smiled as the situation seemed to have come to an end. Good ever bother us again and it will be your lives. With that ghost motioned for Night to follow and she smirked and nodded. She released her celestial fox form and dispersed her weapon projections.

Ghost lead the way to the cafe and sat down with a sigh. Glad that went well. Making threats is not my favorite thing to do. However we cant afford to get hassled. This cafe will soon be a information hub that we need once we get approved for the hunters request board to have one in here. Night nodded. I understand do not worry. This place will be a good resource and we cant have it at risk. Besides I will likely frequent here for a good cup of coffee. Maybe a mocha and frappe and well you name it i will likely end up having one here. She said with a smile. Ghost gave a sigh of relief and a small chuckle. Forgive me Miss Tepes I seemed to have had the wrong idea about you. I had feared since you are technically royalty you would be prideful and stuck up. However you seem rather relaxed and over all well not stuck up. Night shrugged. I never believed I made a good princess. I know my grandpa said I was a good one and a good leader. However I like my freedom. I honestly do not care about my royal tittle. I value my freedom more. My brother he was the one who liked being a vampire scion. He took great pride in his tittle as prince. But that is neither here nor there. I have always in the end done what I want and what I thought was fun. I simply seek entertainment in this world though I have been both a hero and villain because of it. She said with a slight sigh. Ghost chuckled. The two then ordered some coffee as the two Etria continued chatting getting to know one other while they did.

SC: 42
WTSC: 42
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 pm

(OOC: NPC interaction, between Jon and Night and whoever may be there at the moment.)

Into the cafe walked in a tall man with short dark brown hair that was swept back and grey eyes, he was wearing a dark grey jacket, dark blue jeans and brown boots on his feet. It was Jon, the demon who allows Sakrol to live in his apartment while in Gaia. Jon stepped in carefree with a charming smile on his face, he then spoke. Greetings, is this place open? I would like a hot cup of coffee at the moment. Jon then noticed the female vampire Night sitting in the cafe, he has seen her before so he approached Night. Ah, miss vampire. You were at the World of Fiends fighting those monsters that had gotten loose due to the terrorist attack weren't you? Nice to make your acquaintance... Jon smiled softly at Night as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:59 pm

It had bee, about a week since the incident.
One of the waiters a teenage boy with brown hair and brown eyes smiled. Well we just opened this week but yes. He would hand the man a list with different coffees and some cafe food. Night was hanging out in the cafe enjoying a mocha. She loved coffee. She heard the man and raised an eyebrow at the man. The man adressed her as miss vampire. He had apparently been at the world of fiends. Well Mr Demon yes I was. Though I would not call it much of a fight beyond making sure none passed a certain point. She is in a miledly bored tone. The only fun one was the terrorist who I battled before they broke the monsters free. So anyway what do you need? If you can sense what I am you should be able to gander more than that. I would have to say you have some kind of rhyme or reason to single me out. Especially if you know what I am. Though I guess demons have an odd sense of who to talk to. Anyway the name is Night Tepes. She said to the man.

SC 17
WTSC: 17
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 7:30 am

As Night introduced herself so kindly Jon did the same. Well my name is Jon Goldshield, and I recall seeing your name in a history book, but that doesn't concern me right now. I will go straight to the point since I am rather curious about this one topic, there were others fighting the smaller monsters at the park's harbor while you were busy with the bigger ones. I assume you know a young demon going by the name Sakrol? You called his name when it was time to retreat from the scene, I know Sakrol myself. Let us just say I am the person he is staying with in his time in Gaia, I also teach him in combat and all the other interesting things. Jon then turned his head towards the teenage boy waitress and spoke his order. I will go with an Expresso and a donut today, thank you very much. Jon then turned back to Night with a soft smile. Mind if I sit on the same table? He asked Night politely.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 10:07 am

Night listened as John introduced himself. He did not cut corners either which did not surprise her. She drank her mocha as she listened to what he said. She also chose to ignore the fact he brought up her name was in some history books. She had been sure she had done a thorough job that the world remembered her as little as possible. He continued going on saying he assumed she knew Sakrol. John explained he knew Sakrol and that Sakrol both was staying with him and being trained by him. Night went to speak but he ordered and then ask to sit. Yes you can. She said not really caring. And Yes I know Sakrol. He has a penchant for sticking his nose were it does not belong. You claimed to be his teacher right? Well no offense John but if that is so you have done a rather poor job. He lacks common sense and has an ego bigger than himself. He does not have the power to match said ego and that will get him killed. She stated simply as she drank more of her mocha. When I first met him he had just arrived in Gaia I would assume. He was very green and well very arrogant. My best guess would have to be he comes from an area of Otherworld that has almost no one of real power for him to have the arrogance he does. I arrested him and well he is lucky he was not dead and I found killing him a boring aspect as he ran and was resisting arrest. The next time I met him he had wondered into a purgatory. It was in there I realized just how green he is. He still is in fact as he has still yet to learn how to gauge an enemy. Honestly as his teacher you should have already taught him a method to judge. Preferably eye of the mind would be best if you can. If you do not well, I am afraid his arrogance will likely over all continue and he will misjudge an enemy one day that will put him down without hesitation. She said finishing up her overall complaint with the demon. I overall do not think he is a bad person. However he has much to learn and gauging a foe will be the first step he needs to take to being able to survive and learn over all. She said still in the same mild manner. This was mostly because she was simply over all giving observations she had made over the course of time and she was likely to bet the next time something arose she would find Sakrol there to.

SC: 28
WTSC: 45
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 9:53 am

Jon sat down on and he listened to what she had to say, it seems she knows Sakrol much better than he initially thought at first, but Sakrol hasn't said anything about Night though. But the things Night said were quite alerting, Sakrol has been in a Purgatory and Sakrol hasn't mentioned even a word of it. After Night was done Jon sighted at what he heard but it was also good to know all that, he now knew what he should do next. Hmmm... I see, is that so? If what you say is indeed true then I must do something about it, I didn't know that Sakrol could get into so much danger when ever I wasn't looking. I suppose I need to talk to Sakrol about all this, I can already imagine that he won't like it at all but I must heed your warnings Miss Tepes. I thank you for telling me all this and your advice, I will see to all this as soon as possible. Jon then stood up from his chair and he looked at the teenage boy waitress. I changed my mind, I will take my Expresso and my donut with me, I have business to attend to. Jon then looked back at Night to say his farewells. It was nice talking with you Miss Tepes, but now I must go back home to do some changes in the schedule, goodbye for now. Jon smiled at Night as he said that and he then walked to the counter to get his Expresso and donut.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:24 pm

Night had watched as the guy left and she shrugged. She hopped he would be able to do something about Sakrol. It was not her job in the end though to worry about the demons. People were free to do what they wanted after all. However she hopped her observations would help Jon help Sakrol in the long run. She continued to enjoy her coffee while the cafe lightly buzzed with business. It was a small step for this group she was now a part of but it was a step none the less. The cafe was a gain and it could easily make a good info hub and meet point for the yakuza. Plus if she could build and actual third group between the World government and the arbitters well it would be fun at least. Though she knew in reality there were likely hundreds of small groups like hers. All barely having any kind of pawns while the other two were playing with a full chess board. Yet everyone was piece in another persons game. She got a message on her echo and she sighed. It seemed she was needed for a job. Well it was time to get to work anyway.

SC: 15
WTSC: 15
OOC left thread but will return.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 1:07 pm

Yuuhi and Kuroka sit on same table and then the waitress was coming . he was teenage boy with brown hair and brown eyes. Yuuhi order black coffee Kuroka order a green tea . not for long their order has come , Yuuhi take a sip on her black coffee . Kuroka was looking at her and that's bothering Yuuhi.

"What ?. did something wrong on my face."

"No. i just want to know how did you meet up with Master. i tought Master was life long time ago . he might be has same age as my  mother. So i was wondering you are definitely Human that makes me curious."

Yuuhi put down her cup , Soon or Later this question will came up. Yuuhi know it because Kuroka has told her story how she meet up with Master , So she will tell her story too.

"Well you have told your Story so i will tell mine now. it was really long time ago ..."

Then Yuuhi got a mail from her superior. Yuuhi told Kuroka that she need to go now . she giving the key house to her and leave.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 5:14 am

Night sat down at the table and took a drink from the mocha she had ordered. The mocha had some blood in it as one of the cafe's vampiric friendly coffee choices. There was currently no case, however she knew that soon, mostly thanks to Zero, that the routine trip to Silent Hill was coming. A man made purgatory. One that many did not know why or how it came to be. Well to be more exact the magic circles and rituals used were unknown.  However knowing the trip to it was coming soon brought back memories of her first case as a MIRA agent. She remembered Erick telling her how Zero was one of the original members of Team Silent, the name coined for the MIRA agent team lost in Silent Hill. She had the files now pulled up on her echo as she drank. She looked around briefly and noted Sora was playing Barista today as people flitted in and out, including hunters as Rose had gotten a head hunter contract board. She had been right in that this place was going to make a decent info hub. Her thoughts did not linger long as she returned to reading over the files. There was mention of another purgatory that had a similar mana signature much like the apartments. A town called Sheperds Glen had become a purgatory and Zero herself had gone to resolve it along with Sebastian Kennedy, a detective and Head Hunter, and also a survivor of Silent Hill. Both had managed to resolve the Purgatory and both had notted a strong connection to Silent Hill in the reports. This had been the other incident Ezezal had mentioned back then she guessed. After the "Bloody Glen" case, really, Bloody Glen? The case names were bad. After the case a suppression unit was sent to Silent Hill consisting of several Lieutenants, including Cia Hikari, and the past two NA ones. The Unit reported success with loss of team members though. Night presumed that meant Cia would be joining her in this upcoming suppression then. Actually it was likely the entire reason she was called to the branch in the first place, at least judging by case history.
Night started to do a bit of digging next into this Sebastian Kennedy. The files showed he was a human alchemist, originally a member of the Silent Hill PD, he did not die in the purgatory and claimed Zero helped him make it out alive. Since then he became a detective and a Master Hunter in the Head Hunters. He had collaborated on a few cases most notable being Sheperds Glen. She found this interesting.

Sc: 27
WTSC: 27
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 9:52 pm

As Night was reading Rose came and sat down by her. She was a little surprised to see the leader of the Yakuza sitting here. Rose gave her a friendly smile. Hey Night been a bit, how are you doing? She asked. Night shrugged a bit nonchalant. I am fine, I have regained my last lost spell from my long slumber. Otherwise I am just reading files at the moment and getting prepared. She said as she took a sip of a mocha she had ordered. She smiled a bit enjoying the flavors. She had to admit Sora made a good Barista. Let me guess prepared for a MIRA mission? Rose continued and Night nodded in answer. Rose gave a small smile and stretched a bit. Well I hope you wont mind to much but before this mission I have a job for you. See some info came in, a mafia that works with the Arbiters has a place set up for bio experimentation. I would like you to bring it down. Night raised an eyebrow. If this is true why has it not been discovered by MIRA? Rose did not seem to surprised by the doubt. Rather simple and perhaps what makes it rather sickening. It is under the guise of a mental health institute, or in older terms an Asylum. She said still rather calm. Night nodded and figured there was no harm in taking such a place down then. Might even prove to be fun. She wondered though if this would actually weaken the arbiters by much or not? Rose slid a piece of paper with longitude and latitude coordinates on it. She was a bit surprised the message was not sent digitally but also figured that may be an age thing. She picked up the paper finishing her coffee and set out.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 6:30 am

Sakrol had heard of this one cafe over here, Jon said he had visited it and liked it. Sakrol wanted to check it out since he had developed a liking for some of the snacks offered in such places, though seeing Night here was something he did not expect. Sakrol wondered if he should approach her, perhaps she would have interesting rumors to talk about since she does work for MIRA. Sakrol decided to do so, he sat down on the other side of the table and spoke indifferently. Fancy seeing you here, I decided to greet you, long time no see... So, anything new on your part? Sakrol asked casually, leaning on the chair as he stretched himself a bit.

SC: 6
WTSC: 81
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Night noticed Sakrol just as she had pocketed the paper. Rose decided to leave, Night was sure back to the main base. She turned to Sakrol and shrugged. Nothing to strange, I have some time to prepare for the next big case. Plus I partially own this cafe so why would I not come here? She mused. She figured this was better an explanation then telling Sakrol she was now part of a Yakuza and one of the leader of it. Her Etria ring cool against her finger. As for anything new. She paused and idled for a bit on a thought. Well I was about to go on a side investigation for a group of mine. Nothing to interesting just business as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 3:55 am

Sakrol listened to what Night said, the group investigation spiked Sakrol's interest and so he spoke. "Group investigation? Of what? Sounds like a fun challenge..." Sakrol said to her, he was obviously interested in this. Some action here and there seemed alright for Sakrol, otherwise he was going to get bored at Jon's place for sitting around and reading. Guess he could always go head hunting, but nothing too interesting has been out there as of late.

SC: 6
WTSC: 87
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:42 am

Night was a bit surprised by Sakrols reaction. However she guessed maybe he suffered boredom to as a fellow immortal. Then again she had no idea how old he was. She thought about it for a bit and looked around not seeing any disapproval being given by Sora or Rose. She gave a shrug and said. Just a Sanatorium, not much else I know. Well beyond the fact I was the one who was asked to investigate. That suggest some form of danger present. Something the level that most normal people would either die from or worse. Yet something someone of my caliber can handle. She said simply. If you want to come along I will not stop you. However know you follow at your own volition and I am not responsible for you. She stated and then headed out.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 5:27 am

Sakrol listened to what Night said, he shrugged and as she left Sakrol did indeed follow. He was not gonna back down from this, it could be an interesting little trip. You never knew what one could find from there and since Sakrol really had no idea what was going on there specifically he was not worried even a bit, he was looking for just adventure probably. Sakrol followed Night with a slight distance, not too far but not too close.

SC: 4
WTSC: 91
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hinasaki Cafe  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hinasaki Cafe    Hinasaki Cafe  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hinasaki Cafe
Page 1 of 1