Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The Hinasaki yakuza EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The Hinasaki yakuza EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The Hinasaki yakuza EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The Hinasaki yakuza EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The Hinasaki yakuza EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The Hinasaki yakuza EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The Hinasaki yakuza EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The Hinasaki yakuza EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The Hinasaki yakuza EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The Hinasaki yakuza

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

The Hinasaki yakuza Empty
PostSubject: The Hinasaki yakuza   The Hinasaki yakuza EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 6:27 am

Night was trudging down the streets sighing. The moon was up as she headed for were a supposed recruiting was happening for a yakuza. She had received her new mission and rank from Zero a few hours ago after waking and had been given a briefing. The Hinasaki Yakuza had been one of the big three crime yakuza's back in the Japan area. However a rival yakuza had been battiling them for power. There numbers slowly dwindled down and eventually they were driven from Japan. A while ago some head hunters had slayed what had been thought blood mad vampires. However it had turned out to be members or rather former members of the Hinasaki Yakuza. After some digging MIRA had found they had come here to the US. This recruitment had recently been discovered, and thus a undercover job had been deemed appropriate. The reason for Night instead of Cia was because the Hinasaki had a lean towards vampires. There leader and the higher ups were supposedly vampires. MIRA was hopping that sending someone undercover, they could get to the Arbitters. As at least at some point the Hinasaki had ties to them. This is were Night came in.

She sighed as she reviewed the info in her head Celena on her shoulder. I hope this goes as well as they seem to think it will. She entered the bar that was the supposed meeting place. There were not many people there and all that were were not only vampire but men. About five total with the bartender and two men at the bar. She sighed guessing this sort of place was not common to seeing the fairer gender. As she sat down at the bar the bartender glared at her. You lost missy? If so I suggest you leave. This is not a friendly sort of place. Night sighed and waved dismissively at him. Not lost, last I checked this is the Crimson bar. Now I will take some blood wine and then you can tell me who I talk to to get into the Hinasaki clan. She said in a now bored tone. The bartenders face turned red. Why you brat. However before he could finish one of the other vampires sitting at the bar cut him off. This vamp turned towards Night and asked. So tell me what makes you think you are cut out to join the clan? Night shrugged. Not much. Oh I am Nyx Dracul by the way. As for joining, just heard you all were hurting for help, I am a mage knight who would like to prove herself nothing more. She said with a shrug. Night decided to use one of her aliases and keep her story simple. That way it was more believable. Well miss Dracul, the yakuza is no place for a lady. Even if you fancy yourself a mage knight, I doubt you have ever seen a lick of battle before or ever even killed. Probably just some head hunter looking for more than she can handle. Night sighed as Celena looked at the vampire and chuckled. Night then gestured towards her familiar. This is my familiar, the fact I have one should tell even a blind dolt like you I have some experience. As for death I am starting of thinking adding your head to the list of dead would be a good start. She said annoyed with the idiot. Why you bitch. Someone should teach you some manners. Night sighed she could tell he was not to powerful, she could honestly knock all of these fools around her out with Will of the conqueror. They were weaker than even Vergil. She saw the man throw a punch at her though it seemed rather slow to her. She moved her head a bit back grabbed his arm pulled it and slammed her elbow into his head. As she did that she let go of his arm and he went flying off his bar stool. He was out cold however his friend jumped to his feet and pulled out a revolver. He aimed and fired magic bullets. Night sighed as her minds eye saw they were basic fire magic and dodged them rather easily. She continued to dodge as she rushed this guy and slammed her palm into his chest and sent him flying into the wall. He crashed into it coughing up blood. She knew though as a vamp that would not kill him. However it did not stop him from crumpiling to the floor. She sensed the bartender pull a weapon next and she sighed. She blinked right behind the bartender and struck him at the base of the brain stem knocking him out to. She was trying not to kill anyone as she was sure killing members of the yakuza she was trying to infiltrate would look bad. She then saw the remaining two draw out swords and she sighed. She held her left hand up and used mass projection as she projected ten dark spears in mid air all pointed at the remaining two. They froze in fear as they realized they had no chance. Night grinned at this and lowered her hand and put both hands in her pockets. Good it seems you realize who will win. Now the others are just out cold and still alive. Hopefully this proves I am more than capable in a fight. Now can I deal with an officer or something instead of lackeys.

SC: 64
WTSC: 64

Stats
Hinasaki grunts lvls 15-20
Night Tepes lvl 54
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Hinasaki yakuza   The Hinasaki yakuza EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:35 pm

A slow metallic clap filled the air. A young man stepped into the place. He had shaggy brown hair, pale skin, orange eyes, a vampire. He wore a white t-shirt, a green hody jacket, loose fitting jeans and tennis shoes. He wore a ring with an odd orange gem around his neck and he had silver gauntlets on hence the metallic clap. He smiled as if having won the lottery, so was the orange lion with golden flames as it's mane about the same size as Celena that sat on his shoulder. I am Sora, second in command, my wife is the boss. Glad she suggested for me to keep an eye on the recruitment. She figured a power house or two may show up. Now if I am correct you are Night Tepes. Night chuckled and shrugged. Well gee what was the point of even trying an alias if you already knew who I am? So anyway am I in or not? Sora shrugged. If you do not honestly mind I would like to test you myself. As he said this orange flames cloaked his gauntlets and and mixed in with his brown hair. Night projected a gunblade of chaos and shrugged as her spears vanished. She knew that the flames were not actual fire. It was some kind of magic she was not use to. She also knew Sora was weaker than her but more powerful than the grunts before him. He charged almost seeming to fly across the room aiming his punch at Night. She caught the strike on her weapon projection her chaos magic already starting to break down the odd magic. She pulled the trigger firing a bullet of youkai forcing Sora back. However he swiftly threw another punch and Night met it once more with her blade. The two traded blow for blow never landing a direct hit. Within these traded blows Night learned that Sora had both minds eye and spirit body. Sora jumped back and grinned. Not bad, but try this on for size. Helios. He said and his flames started condensing into a large spiraling orb. He fired it at Night. She smirked though and fired ruin. The dark orb met Soras spell and sunk into it. It then imploded and exploded, while this happened Night launched dark tendril. Eleven dark tendrils went right through the explosion at Sora. He crossed his arms catching most on his gauntlets. However he still was sliced in multiple spots as the tendrils slammed him into the wall. Night grinned but then frowned as her tendrils froze. Or more specifically her youkai within the spell froze. Sora stepped out of the wall his lacerations healing as he smirked. So chaos, darkness, you're just full of apocalyptic magics. However don't underestimate my Flames of the spirit! As he said this the lion on his shoulder let out a roar and golden like flames surrounded Sora. Night jjust grinned as she sensed Sora's power increase. She projected aa gunblade of void in her left hand as she spoke telapthically to Celena. "Ceestial blessing now please." Celena nodded and Nights raven black hair turned snow white as Nine white ethereal fox tails bloomed out from her. Sora blinked in surprise and shrugged as he slammed his gauntlet into the ground and column of orange fire started erupting from the ground. Night cast void walking as she danced around the column sensing there youkai before they erupted with her minds eye. As she did this she pointed her void gunblade at Sora and fired off the oblivion shot spell. Sora dodged to the side however an expression of shock crossed his face as Nights phantom fox claws caught him in the side ripping through him splattering his blood across the floor. The wound healed swiftly though due to his vampiric nature.However the room started to warp and shimmer as if a heat wave was filling the room and stars seemed to appear on the roof. Night smiled as she had just cast Celestial illusion and Sora soon felt the weakening affect as well as his ife force starting to get drained due to Soul drain. Fear starting seeping in as Sora started to slowly realize just how outclassed he really was.

SC: 48
WTSC: 48

Stats
Night: lvl 55
Sora: lvl 40

to lazy to fill out the rest
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Hinasaki yakuza   The Hinasaki yakuza EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:09 pm

The air continued to shimmer and warp until it seemed that they were in a cherry blossom grove. What is this? Sora demanded. Night chuckled and spoke simply. Simple, it is an illusion. I control it and feed off all those that I have trapped within. Sora nodded as if he understood. Well then, I guess I better step up my game. As he said this his odd flames started swirling around him and the ground beneath him would glow. Immortal flame He said with power in his voice. Night backed off and watched as fire blazed around him swirling into a spire. The flames died down and Night said simply. I think it is timed to end this. and raised her right hand though the illusion hid her. Chaos Reign Eleven claymores of chaos magic projected in in mid air and reigned down on Sora. His flames formed a barrier but as Night had the chaos claymores explode his barrier fell and he collapsed. Night smiled and ended the illusion as well as her celestial blessing. And that is that. She said simply. However Sora stood back up and his spirit flames swirled around him and started forming an a large yet cloudy flame orb. Vioala Sora said and the orb blasted towards Night. She sighed and raised her hand. Void of nothings return. She said simply and the small black hole formed in front of the orb. The spell was erased and Night then aimed her palm at Sora and fired a blast of nothingness. Or at least she would have but she aimed it a bit above him. So done with your test? She asked and he nodded. Yeah, you pass hands down. I will take you to the boss.

SC: 31
WTSC: 31
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Hinasaki yakuza   The Hinasaki yakuza EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:59 pm

Sora lead Night out of the building and she gave a light wave to the remaining guard. He just gave a look of utter disbelief. Night chuckled at the face he wore. Well she did make one heck of an impression. They were probably not expecting anyone powerful showing up for recruitment. She followed Sora to a car and she would get in the back as he took the drivers seat. She would not say a word as they drove. Finally they would arrive at a small shack? Reall a shack? This group this yakuza was based in a shack in the downtown area. Well uhm. I was really expecting more. She admitted her thoughts to Sora. He shrugged and spoke. Dont let the cover fool you. Or something? Oh thats right never judge a book by it's cover. He said as he got out as well. Night chuckled a bit as he had sounded a bit absent minded. Though we have fallen far from what we once were. Anyway this way. Night nodded and followed. The inside of the shack was well dismal. Just some boxes here and there, a chair which had a old man sitting in it. He wore a suit and had grey hair and wrinkled skin. On his right hand he wore a ring with a deep red gem on it similar to the one Sora wore around his neck. He opened his eyes and they to seemed weathered and deep red. Oh a new recruit? Coming here as well? Find a good one there I take it Sora? I hope the boss does not get jealous with you bringing in a woman with you. He said in a teasing tone and chuckled. Sora blushed looking flustered and Night examined the old man. She could sense he to was a vampire but he must have been turned late in life. Sora replied finally and said. Rose had a feeling someone powerful would be at the recruitment. She was right of course, Lady Tepes here showed up and completely made a fool of the men there. I tested her and she passed. The old man nodded again. She give you a thrashing? He finished chuckling. Sora sighed. She passed ok. The old man looked to Night next and continued. Please forgive me I almost forgot to introduce myself. I am Desmond, Desmond Drake. Welcome to the family. He finished and waved at them as if telling Sora and Night to move along. Sora patted Night's shoulder and said. Come on it is this way. He lead Night to the back and flicked a light switch? However soon the floor started to descend. So the shack contained an elevator? Well hopefully were they were going would be nicer than the shack. The elevator stopped and doors slid open. They looked like the Japanese paper doors. They lead to a hallway which well reminded Night heavily of Japan and the color patterns were brown floor and red and white. There were multiple doors in the hallway but Sora seemed to know were he was going. The end of the hall branched into a T and with a big door right there. Sora slid open the big door and it lead to what looked like a sitting room with a bunch of floor cushions. A small pile of them were against a wall and a woman with red hair wearing robes and asleep. She had a tan which was odd for a vampire and her robes were deep red. Sora sighed and Night took a seat on the floor cushion. Sora shook the woman and whispered. Rose wake up. We have a new person who can join the family. Rose sat up and rubbed her eyes. What? Who, who is it? Sora sighed and rubbed his head. Not a good first impression here boss. Anyway it is Night Tepes Rose looked at Night and smiled at her. Well well, welcome to the family.

sc: 62
WTSC: 62
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Hinasaki yakuza   The Hinasaki yakuza EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:59 am

Night nodded at the welcome. Ok but why have me? She asked as Sora had called her out as soon as they had met. You know who I am so why? Rose smiled and nodded. It's because we know who you are Lady Tepes. We want you, as one of our Etria's, top members. We know who you are and we know you work for MIRA because one of our members live in the apartments you resolved a purgatory at. She saw you walk out and report in. I can guess that MIRA sent you to try and get intel on the Arbitters since we once worked with them. Night nodded. She saw no reason to hide it since they knew this much. If you know all that why take me? Especially since you telling me you know? Rose smiled. Because we could use your power. That and The Arbitters are our enemies just as they are yours. You see we fled Japan and have had our number and our power reduced greatly. They approached us claiming to be misunderstood and that they were not actually terrorist. As our family was started by vigilantes and we have followed that path we helped. Used our shops and our contacts to help them. However when we found out that they were not who they wanted us to think they were we rebelled. That was costly though. We lost most of our members and we lost three Etria. There are only ever seven at most and now were just four. We should have been three but Ghost she pulled through and is a half phantom now. Night nodded. Half Phantom? I thought the Hinasaki were all vampires? She asked. Rose shook her head in response. No we are mostly vampire but we welcome and take all in. Night nodded. So what should I know about you all since I am joining? She asked simply. Well the Hinasaki, we may be a Yakuza but as I said were vigilantes. We do not harm innocents. We are a family and we help our own no matter what. As a Etria you will have command over resources and such, also know that if I die one of the other six Etria replace me as head and they must have apocalyptic magic. That is the tradition which at the moment means just you as the sole candidate. Before you ask my own apocalyptic magics are light and darkness. Also every member is required to become a head hunter. However as a MIRA agent you wont have to. Also all members are required to have The Flames of Spirit magic. It is the families signature in a way. Night nodded at the last bit. I am guessing that was the magic Sora was using there in our battle? Sora nodded. One in the same. The magic manifest ones spirit and will power as flame. This leads it to be varying sizes and colors. The flames are unique to each individual because of this. They are not elemental based though as I am sure you noticed. They do damage to your spirit as well and not you. This makes them well suited in battle against many. Now Rose should we go ahead and have Night awaken hers? Rose looked at Night. So Night Tepes to you agree to join our family? I know your wild and free I have heard many tales about you in my long life after all. So do you accept the flames and join the Hinasaki? Night nodded. Sure I do not see why not. It seems like fun and you all do not seem like bad people. Rose nodded. She walked over to Night and placed a hand on her head. Night could feel a glowing like warmth bloom. She inhaled slowly and exhaled. Scarlet flames bloomed from Roses hand and slowly surrounded Night. As they did Rose removed her hand. The flames seemed to dim and shrink as the warmth in Nights soul grew. The flames then burst fourth blindingly and turned pink as Night awakened to this new magic. She smiled as she raised a hand and projected chains formed out of the Spirit flames. Good. She said knowing that she know could have more weapon projections. Rose then pulled out a strange ring from her pocket the gem in the center of it was colorless. Here these rings are worn by each Etria of the family. The gem takes the color of your flames. Night nodded now understanding why Sora's and Roses as well as Desomonds rings seemed odd.She accepted the silver ring from Rose and slid it onto her pointer finger of her left hand and the gem turned pink. Now why dont you rest here for the day and later Sora can train you a bit more in Flames of the spirit. Night nodded at this. Sure that sounds good to me. She said and yawned. Day had risen while they had talked and Night figured they did not mean her harm. She chuckled as now she was both in the Yakuza and in MIRA. Life sure was interesting.

SC: 68
WTSC:130
Flames of the Spirit obtained. 68/10 sc
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Hinasaki yakuza   The Hinasaki yakuza EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:20 pm

Night stretched having finally awakened. She could feel the sun was still up but she heard her echo device going off. She clicked a button and a hologram of Zero appeared. Agent Tepes you need to report in soon. Find some way away from the family for now as we have another task for you. Zero then hung up and Night sat there a bit dazed from sleepiness. Well that was quick. She muttered. Though with the fact she was an Etria she could probably leave and come back whenever. She went to leave her room and paused. She was unsure were to go get some food. However she saw Sora approaching her and she gave a small sigh of relief. Hey Sora glad you are here. So were can a vamp get a bite to eat? She asked curiously. Sora nodded Here this way. Then after you eat I can teach you some spells for Flames of the Spirit. Sora showed her what looked like a dining hall. They got some food, pancakes! They then went and sat down in a private section which Night was guessing was for higher ups in the family. They would eat in silence but that was fine. Once they finished Sora motioned for her to follow. He would lead her to an area that looked a lot like a dojo. Sora looked at Night and his hands lit ablaze First is a basic passive. It should not be to hard for one of your caliber to pick it up. It is called flame enchantment. It will both reduce damage and increase your own. The trick is simple, call forth your flames and keep them active. Night nodded at this. She felt the flames much like her other magics and the pink flames encased her body in a thin layer. She then started going through the flame weapon projections. Dual daggers, a rifle, a spiked chain, a scimitar, a broadsword and a great knife. Next? She asked curious now. Sora nodded. These next two spells are a guess if they will be good in your arsenal or not. It is based off the combat test. Night nodded as that would make sense. Now both of these are spells I used against you. The first is Zero Point Eclipse. That was the spell that froze one of yours. You focus on your opponents yokai or prana while spreading your own out in front of you. He said standing next to Night and holding his hands out in front of him. His youkai spreading out with a thing veil of flames. He then released and a secondary blast that quickly froze it. However it was not like actual ice. Well that was interesting. She said. Night then would hold out her own hands and spread her yokai at a rapid rate. A pink flare swiftly shot out freezing the yokai. Sora nodded a bit impressed by how fast Night got the hang of the spell. Sora then spoke. Well then. Anyway the next spell is the last one I used against you. The one you negated. It is called Flame Oath Victory. You call forth your will to win. the flames will manifest themselves as such. They will manifest your damage, your will and strike were you aim. In short with this single attack you can turn the tides of a losing battle. Sora then summoned his flames around him once. They formed into the sunlike orb though now it was much smaller. He then released the spell and sighed. It is hard to demonstrate since the only way to show the full affect is with damage. Night nodded at this. She understood and she had been watching with her minds eye as well. Dont worry I understand. I also have the spell I am sure I will be able to cast it when I need to. She said with a smile. Sora nodded. I guess I should not be surprised that you can pick up on the spells. You have power and potential. Anyway go back to the meeting room Rose wanted to talk with you when we finished. Night replied simply. Of course, but I have to leave soon as I am needed for a new case. Sora nodded. Understandable. After you speak with Rose you should be free to leave. he said with a smile. Night would leave the dojo and head for the room she had been to yesterday. She saw Rose sitting drinking something. It smelled like coffee mixed with blood. Night sat down and spoke. Sora said you wanted to talk with me when we finished in the dojo. Rose nodded. Yeah, I am a bit surprised by how fast you learn. I wanted to give this to you. She said and tossed out a crystal. It was pure red and glowed. That is a whisper stone. It will let you communicate with any of the Etria no matter were the world you are. It also let us communicate with you as well. It can not be tapped which makes it a desired communication device. The enchantment is complex but it works. This way you are still free to go about your job at MIRA. Night nodded and took the crystal. Yeah thanks. Speaking of which I have to go. I am needed for a new job back at base. Rose nodded. Night would wave as she would head out. It was time for a new job.

SC: 83
WTSC: 83

Flame Enchantment, Zero Point Eclipse, and Flame of Oath Victory learned 45 sc needed 85 sc written
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Hinasaki yakuza   The Hinasaki yakuza EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:22 pm

(OOC next post will be starting the Return Arc)
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Hinasaki yakuza   The Hinasaki yakuza EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 2:04 am

Night walked to the shack and yawned as the sun had recently set. She had told Zero earlier that she was going to do some work with the Hinasaki since she was still working on the assignment. She walked into the shack that was the cover for the base. She honestly liked how it was a bit secluded off by the woods. Desmond smiled and nodded as she walked inside and got on the elevator and flicked the switch. She entered the hallway and entered the same room she had met Rose in. There once again was the head of the Hinasaki sleeping in a pile of cushions and Night chuckled. You know is it really so appropriate for the families head to be sleeping so carefree? What if a intruder entered and tried to kill you? Night spoke asking. Rose yawned sitting up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Desmond is on guard so it is fine. Plus like you should be one to talk Night? Night chuckled and looked at Rose. Touche leader. She then continued. So you hear about the World of Fiends? Rose nodded. Yeah island park dedicated to monsters. Then the Arbiters go and ruin it. However it is little surprise. Abyssal and more in one place I was not surprised when I heard they attacked. Back when we worked with them they were doing research on how to make monsters, combine them and such. We shared some notes since the family has what we call puppets. Though we lack stuff to make them at the moment. Night frowned hearing all of this. Well before leaving I took out the linchpin abyssal. A puppet master that was controlling most of the monster on the island or at least seemed to once they were free. I would guess after hearing this that was likely one of the Arbiters then. Dont know how much I damaged there plan with it's destruction. She said and Rose shrugged. Night sat down and yawned a woman walked in. She had long black hair in a braid, and green eyes hidden behind some glasses. She was wearing a blouse skirt and shorts and was of Japanese heritage. Her left arm though was green and clawed. A phantom limb, Night had seen one before and knew this woman was a half phantom. The hand held a sheathed Katana. She wore a blouse and jeans. Rose smiled. Ah hey Ghost. Night this is Ghost an Etria just like you and I. Ghost this is the new Etria Night Tepes. Ghost smiled and nodded. Hey there, pleasure to meet you. Night nodded. Same here, guess you probably know this but I am new. Ghost nodded. Yeah but you have good history and power. We need more members and you are a great addition. Rose smiled. Hey Ghost why dont you take Night with you on that job today? Ghots blinked at this. You sure? Is that not overkill? I mean sending just one Etria is more than enough. But a second is basically overkill. Sora is out taking care of the pharmacy after all and I can handle the cafe. Rose sighed. I have a rather simple reason. I just want everyone to get to know one another and work together. Simple missions like this result in that making more important ones a success Ghost. Rose said firmly and Ghost sighed. She turned to Night and shrugged. Guess we have no choice in the matter huh? Night shrugged. Ok well I dont mind if it is easy may be boring. However I understand why. So care to explain what it is we will be doing? Ghost nodded. A simple expansion and take over. We have limited resources right now since we moved from Japan. Sora if buying a pharmacy from a gang. Well we already own it but now he is removing the local gang that has controlled it for the last few years. With it we gain medical supplies and can help lower the prices there for the community. You and I are doing something similar. We recently bought a cafe we plan to use for added income and as a information hub. cafes and bars tend to be great for this. However a local gang is refusing us access and has already attacked the building harming some workers who are sprucing up the place. So you and I will basically go in and crush them. We are not to kill them though simply make sure they wont want to oppose us. Maybe even convince them to join us which is unlikely since they already refused a few times. Night nodded. So yeah basically something simple and easy. Well I could use something easy after that island. She said and stood up. Ghost chuckled. Well then lets go.

SC: 69
(OOC left thread but will return)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hinasaki yakuza   The Hinasaki yakuza Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hinasaki yakuza
Page 1 of 1