Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Oh The horror info and ooc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Very well then, it will make this a bit strange but okay...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:52 pm

Well I could just switch stat points over form speed and perception on the Bloater but it would be switched to defense and stamina and pending how much the thing could become unkillable to you. I try to keep it a bit balanced so that people can have a bit of hope since they are common enemies and not a FOE which stands for Formidable Overpowered Enemy
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:13 pm

Sure, sure... Do what you think is the best course of action.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:39 pm

Sakrol I have told you before that base +5 of amped up is always active. When activated it starts giving bonus to all stats till the activation jumps to +5 which is were it will cap off meaning amped up at full active strength gives a max of +10
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Could not remember that... Sigh... I always end up like this don't I? I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:47 pm

Thank you you should have noticed since I am using amped up atm as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Fixed and I guess I don't pay attention, happens sometimes even though I'm trying to not miss any details about anything. But oh well... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh The horror info and ooc
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3