Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Oh The horror info and ooc

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Okay then...

Hold on then, so your saying that such stuff as like my Aura of Fear, New Year Flame and Amped up are constantly active!? That's... Something to think about...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:08 pm

No Aura of fear has a an activation, it also has a cooldown, same with new year flame. Amped up is partially continual and partial active. Amped up gives a constant underlying +5 to all stats, once activated every post it is active it gives a bonus +1. So the first post you have it active it goes to +6 then next +7 and so on
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Okay, could you still maybe put that little detail with the Spirit Body on its original description in the magic stuff so no one else will get as confused as I... Think it as an precaution.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:23 pm

I now fixed my post, I put Cheer there instead. So everything is now fine I presume?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:28 pm

lol cheer and your speed spell sadly that thing will be faster than both of us if it uses fury
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Yeah, but anyway; every little bit helps... And we both know that we will both probably go full on it when things start to look grim. Maybe... Just maybe...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:42 pm

lol says who? Night goes full out. *amped up + celestial fox bless + blood destruction plus primordial one upon true form activation is +42 at the least stat points and they go up with amped up. Add Celestial illusion and Abyss break that is -20 to all enemy stats making a +60 difference in stats
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Says who you ask? Well no one really... That's why I used the word maybe but I really don't see things getting too grim at the moment, like REALLY grim. But yeah, I will wait and see how this will go as usual.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:57 pm

Wonder how you will react when you find out this guy has 6 more lives
Back to top Go down
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:45 am

I realized that Night is trying to kill me......
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:56 am

Here is a secret there are more FOES than normal enemies. They will come up more often sorry. But on the bright side you can play with Alma, have fun fufufufufufufuffu
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey Night, are you gonna post next or should I post next or should we wait for White to post next? >:3
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:42 pm

We can wait or you can post next I am trying to think of what to post in the arc atm
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 6:58 pm

So how long should we sit here talking?
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 4:04 am

Well... We could continue the conversation if you still have something to say or if you think this is enough of a break you could say that it would probably be best to move on now. TO ADVENTURE!?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 7:10 pm

By the way one minor comment to make as I know as more FOES get thrown at people fairness may be brought up. Well this event idea revolves around Horror, and well Horror is not fair. It is about trials and tribulations that well not everyone survives. Tell me how often does everyone survive the movie?
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:22 am

Then allow me to answer that; 2 people, only the protagonist or nobody... It can differ a lot but there is also a lot of death.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:39 am

Good answer Sakrol but notice how small that number is Razz think of this event as that famous question "Can I survive a Horror Movie/Game" Except your character is asking that as well as you. If you have it rely on power, but it will only carry so far, skills will be needed and pride will likely be what gets you killed. So have fun fufufufufu
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 6:34 pm

New enemies added Clicker *cordyceps infection* And Bloaters *cordyceps infection* These enemies are from The Last of Us. Any race can be infected with Cordyceps and thus these are mutations of base races but the cordyceps have destroyed both class and jobs. Both come with highly poisonous attacks that poison damage is based on yokia/prana. Cordyceps infection is the name of this passive. Clickers have lost there rationale of magic and simply reinforce there physical attacks with natural poison magic that comes with the infection.
Bloaters are a highly advance stage of the cordyceps infection. They also come with the passive Fungal plate armor granting them a 10% damage reduction. They also have better control of there fungal spores via prana/yokai sat. From firing them as a poisonous spray, to bombs that leave clouds of poisonous spores.

Cordyceps infection also grants a +5 to all stats for clickers and +10 to Bloaters. Also if killed by the cordyceps poison an infected version of you will become a FOE.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:59 pm

I think Karma struck me x.x Well Sakrol at least you are not facing the Grudge
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:06 am

Is this the moment when I can say: "Serves you right!" XD
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Current Event scoring

Sakrol: 61

Night: 56

White: 11
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:43 pm

So I just made the grudge a lot less powerful :3
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Night, I think you need to change some of the stats on the Clicker and the Bloater. Clicker should have much higher Perception than the Bloater and the Bloater should be much slower than the Clicker. Unless you intended them to be not so accurate when it comes to the source... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Hun I split the stat points. i cant increase them needlessy. Nothing here is 100% accurate to source. A bloater is higher lvl than clicker it naturally has more stat points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh The horror info and ooc   Oh The horror info and ooc - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh The horror info and ooc
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next