Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The Road House - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The Road House - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The Road House - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The Road House - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The Road House - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The Road House - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The Road House - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The Road House - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The Road House - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The Road House

Go down 
+3
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel
Sorin Suzaku Kyouraku
Night Tepes
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Road House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:58 pm

"Well.....Now I am Free. Though I came because Of my Second Job." Vergil said as he drank Beer.
"Enough about me. What are you doing lately besides learning?"

------------------------------
Note: Second job is a spoiler that will be revealled after the Rift arc is finished.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:23 pm

Sakrol looked at Vergil while speaking. You sure are busy if you have two jobs... And I'm not really doing anything special while learning, though I'm planning to get a job myself soon. Sakrol took a quick sip from his juice. Something that fits me... Something interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:31 am

"You can always take the Silent Hill Job." Vergil said. "I was thinking of going there myself."
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:32 am

That better remain ooc as Silent Hill will be playing a big part about 3 or five arcs down the line Razz *says a disenbodied voice from no were*
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:35 am

"...." Vergil said nothing as he took a sip from his Beer.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:44 am

metagaming disambodied voices say. "Worry not you are not crazy, not in the slightest. Or maybe you are?" Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:46 am

"Says a voice out of nowhere......" Vergil said as he drank his beer.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:44 am

Sakrol scratched his head. Ahh... Vergil? You okay man...? Who are you speaking to? Sakrol then stared at Vergil with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:52 pm

"ah....nothing. Sometimes people invade my Mind and speak things. Specially the Arbitters. I was just replying them." Vergil said as he drank his beer.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Sakrol continued to stare at Vergil as he spoke. O...kayyyyyy... Does that happen often? And how does that even work? Is it annoying?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:32 pm

"It happens everyday............Mostly it is telepathy magic with Hacking potential. And yes..it is annoying." Vergil said as he ordered another beer.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:51 pm

Sakrol took a quick sip from his drink once again. Oh okay, that's quite interesting... But if it goes with 'hacking potential' doesn't that also mean that they could also take over your mind and steal memories or something? Though I'm no expert when it comes to magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:55 pm

"Yeah. Unfortunately for them my security's way too tight. They can only invade my dreamspace unless they wield Nightmare Magic." Vergil said.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:06 pm

Sakrol finished his drink and answered. Well that's a relief... I'm not fond of magic like that, illusion magic is also kinda scary. I prefer a good fair fight with swords myself... Sakrol then ordered some orange juice, with ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:00 am

"Illusion Magic is scary if you don't have EOTM. It's also scary if the spells are weaved with Life Magic and Illusion Magic. Lesser Stamina Cost with more stronger affects than Summoning Magic." Vergil said. "I prefer a challenging fight. One that can give me either Victory...or death." He said as he drank from his beer.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 6:25 am

Sakrol chuckled a little, he then spoke. "Victory or death"? You can't be serious... Death is highly overrated you know? Why not just have a friendly fight? I confess that I enjoy cutting heads off but I don't kill if it's not absolutely necessary... Sakrol then tasted his orange juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:16 pm

"Death adds the fun of risk and stress. Making a battle more interesting." Vergil said as he drank his beer.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Sakrol slightly nodded his head. Whatever suits you... I never knew angels could be so crazy. What happened to your "pureness" and "kindness"!? Sakrol then laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:09 pm

"Died over sadness." Vergil said as he drank his beer.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Sakrol took a quick sip from his drink. Awww... Really now? Sad story I guess... Maybe we should order some food? You don't look like that you're in a hurry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:26 pm

"I am in no hurry." Vergil said as he finished his beer, got up and took a seat and sat in front of Sakrol. "Order Up."
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Sakrol took a moment to think and then he ordered. I think I will take cooked beef... What are you going to eat, Vergil...? Sakrol drinks his juice while Vergil orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:32 pm

"Same as him." Vergil said as the waitress nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:21 pm

While waiting for the food Sakrol decided to chat with Vergil. So... Does the near future look bright for you? For me... Well... I think it looks nice enough, if we don't count all the crazy people who attack me from time to time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:38 am

"The Future is never Bright.......I had Faith in the Future and it's generations... But it's just pointless. I only hope that they can keep Peace though...." Vergil said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road House
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: OOC area :: Road House-
Jump to: