Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The Road House - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The Road House - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The Road House - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The Road House - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The Road House - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The Road House - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The Road House - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The Road House - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The Road House - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The Road House

Go down 
+3
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel
Sorin Suzaku Kyouraku
Night Tepes
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

The Road House - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:40 am

Sakrol took a quick sip from his juice. It doesn't huh? And what peace are you talking about? The peace between demons and angels? The war I never saw? At this moment the freshly cooked beefs were brought to the table by the waitress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:11 am

"The peace between Every Race. Peace between Angels and Demons restored a few months ago. But unlike the war, this one didn't affect the other races.... So it is a pain in the ass to go to every Races' Citadel and Propose peace..." Vergil said as the Waitress brought the food to their table.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:11 am

Sakrol picked up a fork and a sharp knife, he cut a piece from the beef and tasted it. Peace between every race? Now that is quite hard to accomplish perfectly... I guess everyone needs a hobby. This beef tastes quite good...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:17 am

Vergil nodded and cut a small piece from the beef using the knife. He then tasted it. "It indeed is good." Vergil said.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:51 am

Sakrol cut another piece from the beef and ate it. Speaking of hobbies... Do you have a hobby Vergil? If you've had the time to get one that is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:04 pm

"I like to collect artifacts.....Old ones. My latest edition is a 14 million year old Scroll with knowledge about the Wrath Curse." Vergil said as he took another bite.

Last edited by White Cifer on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:56 pm

Sakrol drank his glass empty and spoke. So you're a collector of sorts? I think my hobby would be swimming... So, can you tell me something about this fancy scroll of yours...? Sakrol then ate another piece of his beef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:58 pm

"Call it fancy if you want but this scroll is powerful. If anyone wields the Wrath Curse Magic, This scroll can grant him Knowledge about every Wrath Spells and attributes available." Vergil said as he took another bite and drank his beer.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Sakrol looked at Vergil a bit. Interesting... I'm not that fond of magic but how does these 'Wrath Spells' work then? Sakrol continued to eat the beef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:08 pm

"Wrath Spells work like a Battle Support magic. They can weaken your defense, enhance your Nerve Senses so you can feel more pain, They can literally steal your 5 senses. That is why this Magic is classified as a 'curse' or 'Enchantment'. But Wielders of this magic is rare. Rarer than even the Apocalyptics. Because only the first 4 generations of all races had Access to Curse magic." Vergil said as he finished his beer and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Really now? What other things you have in your strange collection? A bow that can shoot rainbows maybe? Sakrol then laughed a little before taking another bite from the beef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:22 pm

"Yeah....I..Kinda have that too.....'Iris Bow' is it's name" Vergil said as he took another bite.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Sakrol cought a little because he almost suffocated to his food from laughter, he then spoke. What!? Really!? It shoots rainbows!? You're kidding right? You can't be serious...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:09 pm

"I am serious........ I also have a weapon that can shoot Food out of it based on the wielder's mood..." Vergil said as he continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Sakrol laughed loudly, he found these crazy weapons that Vergil has in his collection funny. Okay, okay... I believe you... But if you have a weapon that shoot food then why are you here eating beef with me!? Is the food dangerous...? He he he...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:51 pm

"Can be poisonous as I am usually a bit gloomy." He said
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:57 pm

Sakrol took a bite from his beef. Uh-huh? Well then let me use it, I'm usually quite energetic... Maybe you should think about changing your attitude towards life? Therapy might help... Especially if your therapist is a beautiful woman...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Vergil facepalmed at the Last comment. He sighed, "Kids these days......" He then took a bite and finished his beef. He then ordered some beer and looked at Sakrol, "Enough About Me. Tell me, Got yourself a Girlfriend?" He asked with a mischievous Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:05 pm

Sakrol calmly took another bite of his beef and answered. You think I've got time to date girls...? No, the answer is no to that. I don't even know much about girls, the only woman that I'm quite close to is my own cook... And she is in the Otherworld, doing... Something... What about you? Do you have a special someone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Vergil sighed as his expression softened. Sakrol's question had reminded him of Ananke. "Correction. Had" He said as the waitress came with the Beer
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Sakrol finished his beef and he looked at Vergil. 'Had'? What happened to her? Did she dump you for some reason...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:00 am

"She died." Vergil said straight forward. He trying to be emotionless for the duration of this conversation. but it seems impossible.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:00 pm

Sakrol looked at Vergil, he was completely silent for a while until he spoke. Bummer... Sorry if I brought up some bad memories. I'm not really good at coming up with comfortable words, so... I'll just stay quiet for now... Sakrol then ordered some tomato juice with a straw and he drank it silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 1:44 pm

"Now worries..This mood will go back to normal after I kill a few things." He said as he got up. "I'll take my leave now...." He then paid the bill and left The Road House.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Sakrol waved his hand at Vergil as a goodbye when he was leaving. Sakrol finished his tomato juice and he spoke to himself. A note to myself: never order this juice again... Sakrol then paid his bill and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Road House   The Road House - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Road House
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: OOC area :: Road House-
Jump to: