Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Fell Hollow Asylum EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Fell Hollow Asylum EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Fell Hollow Asylum EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Fell Hollow Asylum EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Fell Hollow Asylum

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:59 am

Night had hired a taxi to take her and Sakrol to the coordinates. The driver refused to take them further though than the bottom of the hill. Night paid the guy and got out. Wind blew and carried the scent of rain yet to fall. She smiled and stretched a bit as she looked to the clouded night sky and started up the road to the asylum. Reaching the gate the name was molded into the iron above, the name read "Fell Hollow Asylum." The gate was electronically locked which did not surprise her. She walked over to the guard station which had no one there. She blinked now actually surprised. The guard house door was locked but this was an easy fix. She simply grabbed the door handle and shoved breaking the door with ease. Inside there was no one and the security camera screen showed nothing but static. So either they have no real security, or we just walked into a bad horror movie. She mused. She went over to the gate controls and sighed as they were locked by a number code. Though the gate posed no real issue for her she had no clue how to get Sakrol through. She herself could either mist through or jump over. She had no idea though if the demon could jump that high though. Hey Demon boy, think you can jump this? She asked motioning to the gate.

SC: 17
WTSC: 17
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Sakrol was actually surprised that Night allowed him to come with her on this little investigation, as they had hopped in on a taxi to get to the desired location. Finally at the gates of the asylum, Sakrol would observe what Night was doing before trying anything himself since he had no idea how to act on some of the things here. As Night asked him if he could jump over the gate, guess they could not open it. "Jump? How about we just climb over? I'll throw my familiar over first though..." Sakrol said as he motioned for Neurus to come close, with that he grabbed the dog and threw over the gate so Neurus landed on its both feet before attempting to get over himself.

SC: 6
WTSC: 6
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 1:41 am

Night and her familiar Cel just kind of blinked. Because of a lack of hand and foot holds. She pointed out. The gate was wrought iron bars going straight up. The only hand hold or foot holds being the name Fell Hollow Asylum a good ways up. I know vampires tend to be able to walk on walls and roofs but I had assumed demons lack such an ability. She said honestly. She had not really worried about her familiar as Cellena could slip through the bars. She had also only asked just so she knew if she would be using any energy to destroy the gate or not. However she was sure Sakrol must be able to get through then as he seemed sure he could. Cellena hopped off of Nights shoulder and slipped through the bars and Night just jumped with ease and landed on the other side of the gate. Cel jumped back onto Night and took the spot on her shoulder. Night would then wait for Sakrol as it started to rain.

SC:10
WTSC: 27
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 8:12 am

Sakrol as he took a good hold on the bars shifted his entire weight back and pushed his feet right against the bars as he started slowly but surely advancing up and over, landing on the other side. Sakrol turned to face Night and spoke with a slight smile. Well it is clearly obvious that I can't straight up walk on walls but I can climb as long as the what I am going to climb is not just a straight up wall... Anyway, at least we can move forward now... Sakrol said as he noticed the rain, he had no complaints about it since he liked the rain but it was best if they kept moving.

(This is how we climb straight iron bars here, so, totally accurate. Very Happy )

SC: 4
WTSC: 10
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 7:22 pm

Night shrugged, as a vampire all of her climbing experience was purely supernatural. Kind of came with the territory of vampirism, plus she enjoyed flying. She started on her way to the Asylum from there wondering just why the guard was not present? She presumed there must be a way to open the gate from this side since it was shut but she found it odd that both the guard was missing and the security cameras were offline. She had also noted that she had seen no such security camera outside the gate meaning that for some reason those cameras were in the asylum themselves. She presumed to keep an eye on whatever experiments were done here. However no guard was a good bit concerning. As they got to the place the asylum which with it's size should have been obvious. It was huge like House on haunted hill huge. Also positioned nicely at what was likely the highest point of the hill. It was a large brick building with two small tower esc structures rising out. There were stairs leading to the front door, and this is were the real signs of trouble began. What had been a glass door was shattered over the landing in front of it, a steel barricade had come down behind it. That could only mean trouble, take this and the broken security cameras and it was an easy puzzle. Just like a horror movie Night was betting something had gone wrong with an experiment, subjects got loose and the place was now destroyed. However she still wanted to continue the investigation and not just run on assumptions. Seems like we will need to find another way in.

SC:16
WTSC: 43
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Sakrol just followed Night's lead, but he did look around at the surroundings and it bothered him that the place was quiet. The building itself did not bring anything to Sakrol's mind, but that glass door being broken and a metallic barricade was there to make sure no one enters or leaves. Sakrol's gaze turned to Night when she spoke, he obviously agreed. Well, perhaps an extra door in is somewhere or how about a window? Sakrol backed off from the front door to look at the windows to see if those could be a possible way in.

SC: 4
WTSC: 14
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 1:58 am

Night nodded in agreement with what Sakrol said, her hair becoming soaked in the rain. Likely an employee entrance or delivery entrance some were on the side, likely locked electronically. The windows at least on the ground floor seemed to be barred. She said looking around as she was walking along the building. The Windows were barred and now she wondered if she should look for an employee entrance like she predicted or break a window. She did worry a bit about noise though as she was unsure what exactly they would find inside. She did spot lights coming from some windows higher up. Curious she started walking up the wall. About a good two floors up she found a hallway window broken much like the front glass door, the bars already ripped out of the wall from the inside. She was unsure if this meant something had escaped or not as inside the very bars that had been ripped off were currently stuck in the corpse of a security guard and she saw bloody footprints leading out of the room but none towards the window. That did not bode well in her mind as it meant whatever had taken time to kill the guard did not bother at wanting to leave. She also noted, mostly thanks to the large pool of blood soaked into the carpet nothing else had stepped into the room since. She slid into the window and projected her dark threads weaving them together to make a rope and sent them down to Sakrol. If he grabbed ahold of the rope she would use telekinetic projection to pull him up into the room.

SC: 13
WTSC: 13
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:21 am

Sakrol shrugged to Night's words, he would now follow her but if things seemed hopeless some violence on the boarded up windows probably did not hurt... Sakrol did not know what exactly they were going to look for inside, as he looked at the light coming from the upper windows. Could it mean trouble or that someone just forgot the lights on? Sakrol observed as Night walked up the wall towards the light, he would wait for Night to give a report or something as he could not walk on walls to get up. Thankfully when Night was done looking she made a rope for him with her magic to climb up with, Sakrol picked up his familiar and grabbed the rope with his right hand and started climbing up slowly but surely. Getting up to the place and looking at the mess that was there, Sakrol spoke. "Huh... I am not sure what could do such a thing... Specifically at least, but what now?" Sakrol questioned as he looked at the hall and any other place they could go to investigate.

SC: 9
WTSC: 9
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 8:53 pm

Night shrugged as Sakrol said what he did. Plenty if they have enough strength. At east judging by the debris. Plus the information I have on the place suggested that some kind of experimentation was going on here. Yet as no official proof existed the info would do no good for MIRA. She said figuring she should go ahead and let the demon know they were walking into a dangerous situation. She hopped over the body and out of the room avoiding stepping in the blood. In the hallway, more signs of a struggle was evident as slash marks in the walls, a body with a hole in both head and were the heart would be, as well as an emaciated corpse dressed like a security guard. The smell of death and blood stood strong. Night went over to the body with the wounds in the head and heart area and tasted the blood of it briefly. She frowned as it was not what she had been expecting. The rotten flavor was that of a ghouls. She took notes that it was dressed in a plain hospital like gown. Straightening up she would speak out loud presuming the demon was still with her. Tell me Sakrol, do you know the difference between a ghoul and a vampire?
SC: 13
WTSC: 26
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 3:19 am

Sakrol raised an eyebrow at what Night said, he spoke. Experimentation? And since you have no proof we are kinda here getting that proof? Well, whatever they were experimenting on seems pissed by the mess it left. He said as he started following Night when she moved, Sakrol would look at the slash marks on the walls to try determine if it was made by a sword, claw or something else. Sakrol turned his head towards Night when she spoke, asking him a question. Ghoul and a vampire? I don't even know what a ghoul is so, you need to explain. Is it somehow similar to something like your kind since you asked the question like that? Sakrol questioned and took a step closer to Night, ready to hear her thoughts.

SC: 8
WTSC: 8
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 1:42 am

Night nodded when Sakrol said Experimentation as a question. He then went on asking if they were here to get proof. Night shook her head at this. We are here to put an end to this place. Proof or not I have no doubt in my source and, well the evidence is right in front of us. She said indicating the ghouls body in front of her. This is a ghoul, they are indeed similar to us vampires, however a ghoul is only ever created and never born. We vamps can be born as dhampir, half vampires. The process of making a vampire and ghoul though are similar, with a very big difference though. For a vampire to be made from a human the blood of the human must be fully drained, or the human must be dead. And I mean recently not like a few days dead. A ghoul though is born when a living human is given a large dose of vampiric blood. Ghouls much like vampires become undead, and at that point can only be killed by destroying the brain and heart. However a ghoul is a beast, to were at least us vampire are monsters with thoughts feelings, emotions and more. Ghouls are just driven by the instinct to feed and kill. A long time ago some vampires made ghouls to use in their own wars and feuds, but it has been a long time since I have seen one. She said frowning. The gown would suggest the ghoul was a patient which means this places living experiments may be dealing with undeath or vampirism in general. She said her frown deepening.
SC: 16
WTSC: 42
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Sakrol listened to what Night said and looked at the dead ghoul, he then spoke. Right... Thanks for the lecture I guess. So, how do we exactly put an end to this place? Clearly not by destroying the building since we are in here and not outside with the proper equipment, so what did you have in mind? And if ghouls are made by vampire blood, that blood has to come from somewhere... Sakrol mused, though he was yearning for action and things seemed a bit too quiet right now.

WTSC: 14
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 11:47 pm

Night sighed a bit. I would not need equipment beyond my magic if I wanted to destroy this place. I have a spell with enough time that would wipe out the building, everything in it, and even the hill. However there is no fun in that and just standing around while I charge the spell is dull as well. Anyway I also want answers as to what kind of experiments exactly went on here. I was told living but the first clue is undeath experiments. As for vamppiric blood, vampires have always had ties to the underworld, maybe it is our nature. However before I slept I stopped one that had gotten into a habit of selling it's blood as a drug. I would not be surprised if while I slept such a thing became more common in a black market sort of sense. She said giving out some of her musings. Night looked up and down the hallway trying to decide on which way to go, however she would not really have to think to long or hard. The reason being is that a ghoul came breaking through the wall, their hand in a guards chest. However an oddity with the ghoul was that the entire left side of the creatures body was black and almost bulbous. The ghoul dropped the guard, the blood soaking the left hand seeming to be absorbed by the blackened skin. Well that is different. She said as the creature turned looking to her and Sakrol. It aimed the left hand at the two and four dark red tendrils sprouted from the arm and came at full speed towards the two. It was not that impressive to Night though, a dark scythe formed and flames of spirit danced on the blade as it sliced the tendrils stopping them. The ghoul let out a inhuman shriek as the tendrils retreated back into it's arm. The dark scythe floated to Nights side as the two monsters stared at each other. Overall the monster was weaker then her. However it was stronger than most common beast. She also had to wonder about the left side of the beast. Both times she had seen it attack thus far it lead with that side, so was the blackened bulbous stuff a mutation of some kind that gave it power? Or was it simply the creatures dominant side when it was still human? The palm of the creatures left hand glowed a dark red, blood seeped and swirled and then blasted like a bullet. Night eased her position slightly dodging the bullet with ease. Upon hitting the wall the blood exploded with yokai and were it touched hissed and smoked. An acidic affect common with several blood magic spells. Blood magic was also common within ghouls and vampires so she was not surprised. The tendrils earlier were likely a form of blood magic as well. She would start talking and ask Sakrol. So demom, what is your opinion of the one who stands before us? She asked curious what he observed.

Stats:

SC: 31
WTSC: 31
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Sakrol listened to what Night explained to him about ghouls and vampire stuff, though the word "drug" was unfamiliar to him sadly but before he could ask about it the ghoul came busting through the wall. Sakrol observed the creature, so this was the "ghoul" then? The creature attacked once it let go of its previous playmate from the looks of it, though Night quickly defended them from its tendrils and dodged something it had shot at her. Sakrol unsheathed his sword, ready for a fight when Night asked him a question which he was not sure how to answer but he took a look of the thing with his Mind's Eye. Well... I can determine that it is a little more stronger than I am... But you are clearly stronger than it... Need anything else, or can we start killing it off? Sakrol answered as he stared at the ghoul, ready for a fight with it as battle was the best way to learn about a foe.

Stats:

SC: 8
WTSC: 8
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Night shrugged as the ghoul was not going to just let the two stand around. It charged in the left arm swiping at Night. The hallway did not have as much space as she would have liked so she ducked under the swing. She swiftly brought her fist in a uppercut to the things jaw, flames of spirit coating her attack. She connected and should have sent the monster reeling back. However instead of that it had rooted itself with it's left leg, red tendrils sticking into the floor. So like the snap of a rubberband it brought itself back down with more force, red hardened blood spikes now protruding from the left arm as it brought it down like a hammer. Night used blink to dodge and appear behind the ghoul as the floor cracked from the blow. She noted that it was still favoring the unnatural left side of it's body. She was not to sure yet what to make of this and wondered if the unatural color and bulbous nature was result of an experiment? However the better question, how did it affect the heart? As ones heart was on the left side of the body which was the side that was changed? She knew not the proper word, however a ghoul much like a vampire needed both heart and brain destroyed to be slain. Her scythe floated into her hands as she started calculating, she then dismissed it summoning forth her void rapier instead. A weapon much better suited for such a close quarter fight. The ghoul continued forward towards Sakrol now the blood spikes protruding from it's arm merging into long tendril that would lash out towards the demon.

Stats:

SC: 16
WTSC: 16
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:55 am

Sakrol followed the ghouls movements carefully for now, with its way of changing the properties of its arm it made it a little unreadable. But as the ghoul charged at him Sakrol decided to meet the ghoul in the middle and slice something off from it with his sword while he was at it. Though as the spikes suddenly turned into one long tendril Sakrol jumped to the side to dodge it for now, if he succeeds and the tendril travels next to him he can cut it off quickly and move into better attacking range.

Stats:

SC: 3
WTSC: 3
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Night watched as Sakrol would slash at the blood tendrils. He cut them succesfully the blood splattering on the floor. However a second later the blood floated up in orbs next to sakrol and would explode. A simple blood spell called blood bomb, The ghoul used the explosion as a chance to charge in and Night charged in as well. She swiped at the ghouls left arm slicing it off, however as it began to fall blood lashed the arm back on and it regenerated together. An advance blood regeneration? The left arm formed a blade of blood around it and swiped at Night tearing through the wall as it did. Night though had far superior perception and was faster. She ducked easily avoiding the blade and lunged upwards spiking the rapier through the ghouls skull. She would then kick it in the stomach shoving it in Sakrols direction all while letting go of her weapon leaving it in the monsters skull, her flames of the spirit still dancing around her blade. Probably should have gone with her daggers but the spitting of a head was fun.

Stats:
SC: 11
WTSC: 11
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Sakrol was going to handle the ghoul itself next, but as the orbs appeared and exploded Sakrol got nicked a little as he certainly was not expecting that to happen so he was unprepared. At least Night seems to handle the beast pretty well, but damn if Sakrol was going to let her have all the fun and revel in victory. Sakrol quickly sprung up to his feet as Night kicked the ghoul to his direction, as it seemed to be quite dazed Sakrol readied his sword and attempted to slice the ghoul in half from its torso.

WTSC 3

Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:31 pm

Night had set up the ghoul so wonderfully for death. It should be easy for Sakrol to make the killing blow. However she watched in rather slow motion for herself as Sakrol instead of piercing the heart or slashing the heart, he cut it in half? He took the perfect set up, the monsters brain already scrambled and flames of spirit consuming it, and he cut it in half. As the body began to slide apart the blood regen would kick in pulling it together however Night wasted no more time. She used blinked, formed a dark spear coated in flames of the spirit and pierced the beast heart all in about a blink of an eye. The force of the spear would pierce through the heart easily and into the floor cracking it. Night stood on the end of the spear balancing on it perfectly. She let out a sigh figuring getting mad at the demon was pointless. Such a perfect set up wasted. I figured one would have taken the chance to kill an enemy when their teammate hands it to them. She bounced off the spear and landed fluidly on the ground. She looked at the ghouls body and watched it decay swiftly into a pile of goop. That was rather different. She dismissed her spear and rapier and started down the hallway. She figured the demon was still lacking experience. If she did not have an issue with risking to much stamina, and risking exposing themselves to everything here she would have likely used a spell. However in a building like this she had to restrain her power, she had not lied to Sakrol when she had told him she could technically destroy this place with ease. Phantasms like her were known for permanently changing landscape in battles if they got to fierce. She turned right and opened a partially damaged door at the end of the hall. It lead down some stairs that lead to the main lobby. The side was lined with what would have been windows looking out into the lobby. However most were destroyed glass every were. The lobby was decorated with blood, bodies, and the goop the ghoul had turned into. In the center of the room sheathing a Katana stood a man.
Spoiler:
Or well rather a vampire. The glass crunched under Nights feet, however her spirit body and flames of the spirit would never let them cut her. The room for any with good perception, reeked of yokai. Night hopped over the broken window railing and down into the lobby, almost floating down. The male vampire turned looking at Night. She was not modest, but apparently neither was he. His shirt lay open on a bare chest with a tattoo. Lady Tepes? I never expected to see you here. Night shrugged not surprised this vampire knew her name. Movement caught Nights eye though and she noticed the black goop and blood were slowly moving along the floor. What is a royal doing in a place like this. Night turned her attention away from the goop and back to the vamp her eyes narrowing. Great this was either an old vamp, though unlikely based on how he was dressed, or his sire was an old traditionalist and had passed it on. First there is no longer such things as nobles or royal vampires. My family abolished that and we have a council. Second I can go wherever I please. And were I currently please is a place enemies of mine have been using for experiments. The vampire nodded and drew his sword. Then you are my enemy. I am Yuno Bloodedge, Deathknight. Night Tepes, the Night Dragon I will end you this night. The vampire said with conviction in his voice. Night rolled her eyes and watched as Yuno raised his Katana and pointed up. His body glowed red as his blood started flowing up and blood all through the room began to glow and float up all gathering into a large orb. Night let out a wistle a bit impressed especially by the yokai being put into it. She then realized the power spiked as Yuno also must have activated death strike. He must have been trying to end this in one shot. Night smiled at this. Guess if you are going all out I owe you enough respect to not hold back. SAKROL stay out of this! She said the first part to herself while the second part she yelled to the demon. A spell circle then formed in front of her and the hilt of the Night Dragon slid out. Night grabbed hold and drew her signature blade. The hilt was black, guard black dragon wings, were hilt met blade a dark purple/black rose was, the blade helix of crisscrossing red and ethereal blue, pink flames of spirit dancing along the blade. The giant orb of blood flew at Night and she grinned showing her fangs her red eyes seeming to come to life just as much as Yuno's own red eyes came light. Night activated void of nothings return the orb stopping right before her head in dramatic fashion as it began to vanish into the void. The large orb twisted and shrank and finally was fully absorbed by Nights spell. However Yuno was not going to let one failed spell stop him. Bloos again rose up next to him and formed spikes and glowed, the fired at Night only to once more be erased by her void of nothings return. Righter after they were absorbed Night swung her blade thre times in swift succession sending out three blade beams at Yuno. He dodged one, however the second and third struck him with full force and he coughed up a bit of blood. That bit became needles and flew at Night absorbed by her spell. She was not surprised, bloody needle was a common defense spell for blood magic. Yuno then stabbed his sword into one of the many pools of blood and soon a large line of blood spikes were coming towards Night. She jumped to the side and the spikes turned towards her. The small almost invisible hole for void of nothings return moved swiftly in front of the spikes and started absorbing them, but the spikes split from were they were being absorbed and continued towards her. So she jumped all the way up to the ceiling. From there she sent a swift barrage of blade beams at Yuno. However he reacted with barely enough time and a shell of blood formed around him and hardened. The blade beams left deep cuts in the shell, the last of them *about six* broke it. He was skilled Night had to give him that.

Stats:

SC: 71
WTSC: 71
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 4:19 pm

Sakrol as he cut the ghoul in half figuring it would be easier to take down from that but as it started regenerating itself back together right on spot that seemed like a bad thing and quite annoying, thankfully Night stepped in to pierce the things heart making it well, fully dead. Though Sakrol did not appreciate Night's reaction to it all, her words made him feel a little stupid and that it was like he had just embarrassed himself or something. In return Sakrol acted like he ignored her words and did not care, but surely if he was not going to show adequate fighting skills he was never going to get any respect from her and that funnily enough mattered to Sakrol for some reason. But as Night moved forward Sakrol followed sheathing his sword, at the same time he looked at all the messiness across the hallways especially when they arrived at the main lobby.

Though there seemed to be someone standing there, in the middle of everything. Night jumped down there pretty much floating down, Sakrol would jump down his feet landing on the ground and breaking a lot of glass into smaller shards. He would stare at the guy indifferently while the guy and Night seemed to have a brief discussion. That did not last long when the guy would unsheathe his sword and talk about killing Night and stuff, a slight smirk appeared on Sakrol's lips since this guy might be more fun to fight that the ghoul earlier. Though Sakrol would watch in interest as the blood all around the room was gathering into an orb and Sakrol was capable of sensing that this stuff would be serious. But as he put his hand on his own sword ready for a fight Night shouted at him to stay out from this fight, such a thing pissed Sakrol off honestly but he would do so for now and only watch. Sakrol was staying out from the battle for now as Night requested, but from the looks of things she did not even need his help for this.

SC: 11
WTSC: 11
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 6:13 am

The two vamps stood staring at each other. Night grinned while Yuno finally spoke. I thought you said you would go all out? Are you not a mage knight? Do you not have an arsenal of weapons? Why do you not use them? He said sounding insulted and Night let out a loud laugh. Because one of the restrictions to using my most powerful weapon projection is locking my other projections. That special weapon is the one in my hand the Night Dragon blade. However I do have one I can use with it. As she said this a black spell circle formed and from it Night drew the phantom lord blade. Darkness cloaked her making her harder to view. This is a projection I inherited. She said simply but swiftly stopped talking as Yuno was flying through the air coming right at her. She noticed his blade was glowing red, a buff most likely. He swung his blade sending a crimson blade beam at her and she swung the night dragon firing her apocalyptic blade beam canceling Yuno's out. He was able to agle himself last second to mostly avoid it, but the blood like wings formed for his vampiric flight were destroyed and he started to fall back down to the floor. Night had her void of nothings return move in front of her and fire the dark ethereal purple blast sending Yuno crashing down and heavily cracking the floor and she frowned. Night was trying her hardest to not blast the building apart, yet she had almost just blasted Yuno through the ground floor into the basement levels. She was surprised how thick the floor was but even a thick floor would not hold for to long under her assault or Yunos. The blue haired vampire seemed to realize this as well as he frowned while standing up. Dammit! I dont have time for this. he sighed and looked down at the bloody floor. Night noticed his gaze and descended back to ground level. Yuno pulled a vial out of his coat and threw it to the ground breaking into the blood. The black goop and blood reacted flowing swiftly and started to rise from the ground as some kind of creature. So far a large torso about 8 foot tall with long clawed arms had formed, and a head with many sharp teeth. So did this stuff actually die? It was moving before Yuno had done something but was what he did required? Night could sense Yuno leaving swiftly through a door but she did nothing to stop this. It was the creature before her that now had her attention, she knew the duel was over. As such she dissmissed her weapons not needing them to fight such a pathetic creature. Sorry for making you stand aside Sakrol. She said figuring the demon was likely bored. She frowned though as this thing kept growing, blood and black goop flowing to it. She could not get a definite read on it, like the very things power was fluxauting.

Stats:

SC: 32
WTSC: 32
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 5:56 am

As Sakrol observed the fight it truly seemed with all going on it he had no place in the middle of that. But he still did not fancy just staying put like this, he felt it was pathetic and that he was missing a great chance to fight an interesting opponent but Night had told him not to interfere and probably pissing her off by not doing as she says seemed like suicide. Thought hings soon took a strange change, as the other vampire threw something on the floor and now the blood and goop was assembling together. Sakrol looked at the now growing thing before them and it just kept growing, Sakrol's gaze turned from the growing monstrosity to Night as she spoke to him. Hey, are you just letting the other guy escape!? Let's blow this thing up and go after him! Sakrol said as he had noticed Yuno's absence as the creature rose up, he did not see this thing as an urgent thing and was more interested in chasing Yuno down.

WTSC: 6

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 8:01 pm

Night observed a little bit as the creature continued to grow. Just what kind of experiment was all of this to result in, well this? How did the mind of the beings work how did so many different dead come together for this? Was it a hive mind? So many questions danced in her head. However her musings were cut short by Sakrols voice. He was saying Night was letting Yuno get away, claiming he was escaping. She was split between laughing and face palming. The blue haired vampires reaction had indicated he had no intention of leaving the premise yet. However Sakrol was so gung ho that he wanted to just splatter this beast across the walls and call it good. This is were knowing how to read opponents and actions would be useful. Yuno panicked when the floor cracked indicating possible danger to the basement levels. That is were he is likely headed. He is here on a job so he has no intention of leaving it unfinished. I know it sounds cliche but if you were a mad scientist is the basement levels not the perfect place to keep research notes and test? Meanwhile I do not fancy splattering this goop about the place with an explosion, I dont know if you noticed, but the blood and black goo were already moving on the floor before I began fighting Yuno. All he likely did was accelerate it with the contents of the vial. Though the size seems to indicate how powerful the creature currently is. She said finishing spelling out the situation for the demon. The question now really was, what to do? She specialized in war style magics, destruction and self support. Containment and such were not her usual style yet was what likely would be needed. Well that and erasure. Her pink aura would flair and swiftly fill the entire room as she used will of the conqueror. The creature shuddered but did not stop faint or weaken. So it had no will of it's own? Yet it knew of will? Possible fragments of the ghouls, human or whatever had been infected with this stuff? The beats swung an arm at Night in response, She blocked it with mild ease a shock wave ruffling her hair. She had a chaos katana project and slice through the arm. The beast shrieked a loud piercing cry making Night flinch. The arm fell to the floor and became goop, While the rest reeled back and started shifting. The arm would reform slowly and Night sighed. She had been hoping for a more permanent affect from using chaos.

SC: 33
WTSC: 65

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 5:41 am

Sakrol was not sure if he understood everything Night said, he barely understood Night's assumption that whatever was a 'mad scientist' did all their stuff in the basement yet she seemed to be very confident about it. Sakrol drew his sword as Night's attacks alone did not seem to be able to fell the goop monster, Sakrol lunged in and jumped to pierce the thing's head with his sword activating Stinging Venom to make the wound more painful since it did seem to be able to feel pain when Night cut off its arm right? The least he could do was distract it for now and find a way to make it stop moving...

WTSC: 3
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Night realized that Sakrol likely did not understand her joke, and non joke about mad scientist. For she had no idea what cultures in otherworld were like. She did not know even if they had movies, let alone horror movies with the mad scientist trope. She watched as Sakrol jumped and plunged his blade into the shifting beast head. She sensed yokai eminate from the blade indicating a spell was used. However Sakrol would notice the poison would seem to do nothing, though soon the bone like substance forming the claws and teeth would turn a sickly green. It had absorbed the poison coating it's natural weapons with it. The mass shifted around Sakrols blade aiming to move the mouth under the demon to eat him. Night meanwhile projected a void gunblade and fired oblivion shot at the creature. The first instance of decay happening a few seconds after it hit. However the more disturbing part was the affect happened throughout the room even on goop and blood still on the floor flowing towards the beast. It was still growing but had yet to grow signifigantly in size beyond the initial forming. Night used void walking next both her and Sakrol would become ethereal and gain a boost in speed. And with her yokai the boost would be rather large by this point. Hopefully the speed boost would also let Sakrol escape the goop monsters mouth in time as well.

SC: 15
WTSC: 80

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fell Hollow Asylum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fell Hollow Asylum   Fell Hollow Asylum Empty

Back to top Go down

Fell Hollow Asylum
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next