Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll

Go down 
3 posters

Dark Souls Or Bloodborne
Dark Souls
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll Vote_lcap33%Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Bloodborne
Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll Vote_lcap67%Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll Empty
PostSubject: Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll   Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:56 am

So i asked the question earlier and I still believe Bloodborne would fit better but part of the Rift arcs is because they dont exactly fit as the worlds are suppose to be different and as Dark Souls 3 comes around the corner I remember my enjoyment of the first game and my disdain of the second as the second one still imo lacked a lot of atmosphere and lore that the first had. However e going through the first one I am reminded time is distorted around it and the one thing I have always enjoyed about Dark Souls might be answered in the last one to ever come out The Bonfire as it represents hope in the world and is a place of rest and solace. Dark Souls would offer a more fantasy driven arc with fights against undead, hollows, some figures pending on which of the three possible routes i decide on for it like maybe Artorias and of course the unique rift boss. rewards would include the ever famous Estus flask and a special ability revolving around none other than souls or maybe even the dark soul, I will let your imagination picture that.

Now Bloodborne on the other hand offers over all more enjoyable weapons and Eldritch and gothic elements. The story route for such a rift arc would be driven by the Eldirtch nightmare and or truth. it would feature both beast and kin enemeies as well as a unique rift boss. The rewards being two special abilities relvolving around blood and insight.

Now no matter which one we do weapons from both games will be available in shop and one free one will be able to be gained in the rift. A total of three can be obtained total from shop and rift from either and I will go ahead and inform if the reoccurring Moonlight blade is chosen *will admit I may take one* it no matter what will be more like the Bloodborne one and rely on both strength and magic and it just looks a lot better :3. Anyway vote which one you would prefer and only 1 will be done no matter what as Even though seperate universes it is all still a "Souls" game in the sense of Miyazaki. Now I will not vote as I love both. I leave it up to you all to decide. Will we light the fires far? Or will the Plaeblood guide us instead?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll   Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 8:17 am

Are we getting anymore votes on this...?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll   Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 10:12 am

I think White may have vanished -_-
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll   Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 2:34 pm

Again? Well it is Christmas after all... Maybe he is "entertaining" his folks back at home... I am currently enjoying myself with MonHun with sister. Got a lot of grinding to do...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll   Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:21 pm

possible since I started taking care of my grandpa I have a lot less free time. I will give him a chance to post though before I do. I may be able to post later today in Oh the Horror. I am half tempted to make an unofficial/official rp thing for the lost history atm but that is a internal debate and I would need White as an active mod if I do.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll   Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 8:26 pm

I see... Well good luck with that I guess. I was supposed to go to home to entertain my own folks but mom called that I shouldn't go, father seems to have finally lost it so that was the reason. But I will look forward to write stuff when I get to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll   Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:32 pm

So it is 50/50 now... What are we gonna do...? The agony of deciding stuff!
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll   Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:57 pm

it really is an agony x.x
Back to top Go down
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll   Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 2:02 pm

I never played Bloodborne. I know stuffs regarding Dark Souls but BB is still a mystery to me. And since I 'like' mysterious things. I will go with BB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll   Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Souls or Bloodborne Poll
Page 1 of 1