Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) Empty
PostSubject: Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch)   Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:22 am

*OOC: I guess this will become the main HH thread of the U.S branch anyways...*

Sakrol and Neurus walked around the city in search of the Head Hunter’s base. While searching Sakrol regrets that he didn’t ask Camiel if she knew where it was located, could have been helpful to know the address or something. Sakrol asked directions from random people along the street, they gave Sakrol instructions on how to get there and the name of the street where it was located. He then continued to walk around following the instructions he was given, eventually he found the correct building. The building was rather tall and it had windows here and there, the building looked like all the other buildings in the city. Sakrol didn't imagine that a base of a group of hunters would look just like any other building, there was only a small sign next to the doorway that indicated that the building belonged to the Head Hunters. Sakrol shrugged and he walked in with Neurus, the lobby of the building looked rather nice. There were 2 red colored couches on the right and the left side of the room as well some red carpets, there was a counter at the back of the room and next to the counter was a huge notice board filled with paper notes. There didn’t seem to be much going on in the lobby, there were few people sitting on the couches and talking with each other and a few employees at the counter. There were 2 employees at the counter, a man and a woman and both of them were wearing similar clothes. Sakrol walked to the counter towards the woman, the woman noticed Sakrol and she immediately raised her head from the current paperwork that she seemed to be doing and greeted Sakrol. Hello there, how may I help you? Sakrol then spoke his case. I'm thinking of joining the Head Hunters, how do I apply? The woman then pointed towards the elevator at the right side and at the same time she gave instructions. Use the elevator to get to the 7th floor, possible new recruits go there to be interviewed and fill the application format. The room you will be interviewed in has the number 3 on it, good luck sir. The woman then continued to do the paperwork as Sakrol walked over to the elevator and entered. He followed the instructions that were told to him as he pressed the button with the number 7 on it, at the 7th floor he then proceeded to look for the door that has the number 3 on it. The door wasn't hard to find and it was close to the elevator anyway, Sakrol stared at the door for a moment and he quickly looked at Neurus as well. He then knocked on the door and waited for an answer from the other side. It only took a short moment when a male voice told him to come in, Sakrol immediately opened the door and entered the room with Neurus. The room looked really nice, there was a large blue carpet at the middle of the room floor, a few paintings hanging at the wall on the right and on the left wall was a few stuffed animal heads hanging there. At the back of the room was a wooden desk where the man who is going to interview Sakrol was sitting, behind the man was a huge window that gave a great view of the city. The man looked at Sakrol and spoke calmly. Come over here and have a seat, I assume you came here to become a Head Hunter? Sakrol walked towards the desk and he sat down on the chair that the man was pointing at. The man looked quite young, he had short dark blue spiky hair, pointy ears and ice blue eyes. No mistaken that this guy is an elf, not that it matters. The elf was wearing a light grey suit with a blue tie on the neck, thought the suit wasn’t enough to hide the fact how slim the elf was. Sakrol looked at the elf with an indifferent expression, he then spoke. Can we skip the unnecessary bits and get right to the point of this? And yeah, I’m looking to become a Head Hunter. The elf then opened one of the drawers on his desk and pulled out the application format and pushed it in front of Sakrol as well as a pen. There, fill the format and I will look it over. Take your time, there is no hurry. Sakrol grabbed the pen and he looked at the format and he filled in the required information. After a while Sakrol put the pen down and he said that he was done. The elf grabbed the paper and he started to look it over silently until he was done. Looks fine to me, I think you will do fine being a Head Hunter or you may as well as accept your ultimate doom. Here, take this certificate and give it to the man at the counter in the lobby where you got in here in the first place. He should give you everything you need as well as your first assignment as a test of your skill, just to make sure you are qualified for this. Now you may go, happy hunting! The man had a light smile on his face as he sent Sakrol off, he also waved his hand as a goodbye when Sakrol exited the room. Sakrol looked at Neurus and spoke to him. Well that was relatively quick, they sure don’t waste time around here. Let’s get back to the lobby and do as that guy said. Sakrol and Neurus then walked back to the elevator and returned to the lobby to give the paper to the man at the counter. Sakrol walked to the counter in front of the man and he handed the certificate to him, the man at the counter then spoke. A new recruit, you were looked over by Mr. Respen Trutail… The man at the counter then stood up and he turned around to open one of the metal drawers behind him and he grabbed a small paper from it before turning around again to face Sakrol. Take this and read it carefully, it will be your first assignment to see if you really are fit for this kind of stuff. When you are done come back here and we will have a badge ready for you, good luck hunting. Sakrol grabbed the small paper and he walked away from the counter as he started to read what was going to be his first hunt. Eliminating some overgrown rats in the sewers? I guess new recruits start from the bottom as usual… I guess we should start then, no reason to stall this job at all. Neurus spoke to Sakrol as they walked out from the building. If you get lucky this might even turn out to be fun, I’ll help you as always. Sakrol only answered with one word. Right…

SC: 59
WTSC: 59
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch)   Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Sakrol and Neurus were making their way back to the building were the Head Hunters operate in this city, Neurus was walking in front of Sakrol with a little distance though. Neurus did so for obvious reasons, during the hunt Sakrol did fall into the sewer water and so he was completely wet and the smell of the sewer water was stuck on him. Sadly Sakrol had to endure the smell the whole way, it was unpleasant but after all this is over he will go back to Jon’s apartment and take a shower. While walking, Sakrol and Neurus were having a conversation between each other about the fight with the monstrous spider. Neurus didn’t think that Sakrol did his best but he knows Sakrol’s reasons for it and so he only made suggestions what he should have done. You do know that you had a great chance in killing that spider? You should have used your abilities better, if you would have done that it would have been much easier. You only used 2 of your abilities, even though you are capable of using more than just a few. Neurus spoke in a calm tone as usual, Sakrol responded calmly as well giving his reasons for not doing so. Yeah I know Neurus, but you know me right? I want to win a fight using magic as little as possible, my true potential comes from my skill fighting with a sword. If I can’t kill something by only using my sword then I see it as a sign that I need to train more, this hunting business seems to be great just for that actually… Neurus continued to speak. I’m well aware of your reasons for not using magic but you could have at least used your true form, isn’t that were your true potential comes out as well? Your real strength lies in that so why not use it? Sakrol then answered. Are you kidding? There are some spiders that are able to capture a snake and eat one out in the wild and that down in the sewers looked just like one but a whole lot bigger. I’m also a bit bigger in my true form so I’m sure I would have been an even easier target for its web that it can shoot and tie me up with it. But if that’s not an enough of a reason to not use it then I guess I’ll at least try to fight it in my true form the next time I visit there. But yeah, enough discussing about strategy and let's just keep walking. Sakrol then sped up his walking speed a little and Neurus did the same while sighing. As you wish then... It didn't take long to reach the Head Hunters base, Sakrol walked in quickly and to the counter were the male employee was still standing. The employee noticed Sakrol and uh... The awful odor coming from him. Well now, I assume you visited the sewers and took care of the rats? The employee then opened one of the metal drawers behind him again and started to search something while waiting for Sakrol's answer. Yup, all the rats that I could find are now dead. So what happens now? I hope nothing that takes too much time so I can go home and get myself fixed back to normal. The employee took two things out of the metal drawer, a paper with a lot of text written on it and a metallic badge. He then closed the drawer and turned back to the counter were he placed the paper and the badge while speaking. Don't worry this will be over very soon, sooner that you would expect. Just take this paper and this badge with you, the paper is your official license to hunt monsters as a Head Hunter and the badge is handy to keep with you so you can prove to others that you really are a Head Hunter. Congratulations for becoming a Head Hunter and now you may go, be sure to visit every day when you feel like doing some hunting. Sakrol grabbed the paper and the badge and he placed both of the items into his pocket, he then said 'goodbye' to the employee and he walked out of the building. Now Sakrol was heading back to Jon's apartment so he can clean himself and get rid of the sewer smell as fast as possible.

*OOC: This thread remains open as the main thread for the Head Hunters Organization U.S Branch, all Head Hunters part of the U.S branch are welcome!*

SC: 37
WTSC: 37
Back to top Go down

Head Hunters Organization (U.S Branch)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: RP Forum :: Gaia-
Jump to: