Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The Central Park EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The Central Park EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The Central Park EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The Central Park EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The Central Park EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The Central Park EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The Central Park EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The Central Park EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The Central Park EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The Central Park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

The Central Park Empty
PostSubject: The Central Park   The Central Park EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:51 am

Sakrol walked all the way from Jon's apartment to the park with his familiar Neurus. The park was empty, everyone else were probably still at work and the children were probably at school. It was quiet, the sounds of traffic from the streets didn't seem to reach the center of the park. Sakrol could only hear the small birds singing on the trees. Sakrol walked towards a bench that was close to the fountain with the big bird statue, he then sat down. Neurus jumped on the bench as well and sat down next to Sakrol. Sakrol then looked at Neurus and spoke. So... You're my familiar but you're also a dog. Aren't you? Neurus answered to Sakrol with telepathy. I may look like a normal dog but I assure you that I'm no normal dog. You should know that you know... And you don't need to speak with me by using your lips, we can speak telepathically with each other. Sakrol then tried to use telepathy to speak with Neurus. Like this huh? Kinda weird but I guess I'll get used to it. Now if you don't mind I'd like to shut my eyes for a while and think some stuff over. Sakrol took a lax position on the bench and closed his eyes, he started to go over his most resent experiences. But before Sakrol could even start properly he was interrupted by Neurus, Neurus told Sakrol that a suspicious looking man arrived. Sakrol opened his eyes and he looked up towards the big bird statue, the suspicious looking man was standing on top of the bird statue. The man was tall, skinny and he had long orange hair. The man was wearing red goggles over his eyes, an orange shiny leather jacket with a matching pair of pants and black sneakers. The man began to speak. I have been send here to Gaia from the Otherworld to eliminate you Sakrol Leviathan, you are the right person aren't you? Sakrol had no idea who this man was or why he has been sent to ”eliminate” him, Sakrol then answered to the man. If I say that you got the wrong person will you go away? The man laughed at Sakrol's comment a little, he then answered. Very amusing but I'm pretty sure you are him, my boss gave me a good description of you. I hope you have made your peace since this is sadly your end. The man then picked up a mace from his waist, he  looked very confident. Sakrol stood up and spoke calmly. Listen who-ever-you-are, I'm not really in the mood for a fight right now so is there any chance we could do this tomorrow? The man laughed again and answered. You really think that I would let you walk away right now? If you don't want to fight then how about you just die right now!? The man then jumped down from the bird statue and he tried to hit Sakrol with his mace at the same time. Sakrol dodged his attack and took some distance as he drew out his sword. The man turned towards Sakrol and he was ready to charge at him for an attack. Sakrol pointed the tip of his sword towards the man. Come on then, let's finish this quickly or do you need some more time to realize that attacking me is a mistake? The man then started to run towards Sakrol, he was probably trying to get a strong swing at Sakrol in order to ”finish this quickly”.

SC: 42
WTSC: 112
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

The Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Central Park   The Central Park EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:50 pm

The man was charging at Sakrol with his weapon. When he was close enough he swinged the mace at Sakrol in order to hit the head but Sakrol blocked the attack with his sword. The man then quickly took some distance from Sakrol. I see you know how to defend yourself... Then how about I try this? The man threw his mace at the big bird statue breaking it into many pieces that spread across the park with high speed. Sakrol tried to dodge the flying stone pieces but one of the pieces hit him, breaking a few ribs. Ah... That did hurt, a lot in fact. I guess I should return the favor... Sakrol took a firm grip of his sword and he looked at his opponent with a calm expression. The man picked up his mace from the ground quickly and he looked at Sakrol and smiled, he still looked really confident about himself. Sakrol called Neurus to his side, Neurus came behind a tree and ran towards Sakrol. Neurus asked Sakrol if he should assist him and Sakrol answered to him with a smile while saying 'yes'. Neurus then ran behind Sakrol a great distance and he activated his support ability known as 'Encouraging Bark'. Neurus barked loudly a few times and an aura surrounded Sakrol making him invisible. The man looked a little surprised as he didn't expect something like that. Are you going to escape or do you want to play hide-and-seek with me...? Show yourself and fight me until I kill you! Sakrol decided to pick up rocks and throw them around the park in order to make the man nervous since he didn't seem to be able to sense his presence. Sakrol thought it would be fun to see his confidence grumble. Sakrol threw a rock at the water fountain making a loud 'splash' sound and then he threw 3 rocks at three different trees in the area. The man gribbed his mace with both hands and he seemed a little unsure. He started walking slowly around the area as Sakrol kept throwing those rocks. The man started sweating a little and Sakrol decided to end this little game of ”hide-and-seek”.

Sakrol took light steps and he was behind the man, Sakrol quickly slashed his sword and aimed at the man's hands. The man shouted in pain and he let go of his mace. Sakrol then revealed himself and placed his blade at the man's neck in order to prevent him from using any tricks. Sakrol kicked the man down on the ground and pierced his right arm with his sword. You... You... I can't believe you just did that! You were suppose to be a Knight but there you are using sneaky tricks like that! The man's hands were bleeding quite a lot but Sakrol knew that wouldn't be enough to kill him because if he came all the way from the Otherworld he had to be a demon at least. Sakrol placed his foot on top of the man in a stomping matter to keep him from moving anywhere. Sneaky tricks huh? Sorry but I wasn't in the mood to go head on against you, maybe next time I will but only if there is a next time... You were a boring opponent anyway, I can see now that you're nothing but a low life insect demon. Maybe I should give you a fitting end by crushing you under my boot...  Sakrol then began to put some more force on his foot that was on top of the guy, but then the guy began to speak in a nervous tone. Hold it, hold it! Aren't you even going to ask me who send me after you!? If I will tell you who it was will you let me go...? Please...? Sakrol stopped for a moment to answer. I'm not really interested who do you work for... Besides, why ruin the surprise? I'll let you go with one condition, you will go back to your boss and give him a message that if he sends anymore of his goons after me they won't come back anymore. Understood? The man then nodded and answered. Okay, I will do that. Just let me go now and I'll promise that I won't bother you again... Sakrol then removed his sword and allowed the guy to stand up, the man then immediately ran off somewhere with his bloody hands. Sakrol sheathed his sword as Neurus walked next to him. Neurus, let's go for a walk somewhere else before the cops notice the broken statue and that puddle of blood... Sakrol then walked out from the park with Neurus. Sakrol decided that a good long walk around the city would probably help him know the city better.

Spoiler:

SC: 57
WTSC: 169
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

The Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Central Park   The Central Park EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:42 am

It didn't take long when people would enter the park and notice the broken statue and the blood puddle, somebody immediately called the police to investigate. Thankfully Sakrol left the park before any of that happened, he didn't want to be caught by the police and asked about the happenings in the park. He wasn't sure if the cops would believe his story about another demon that attacked him but more importantly Sakrol didn't want to waste his time answering their questions. Sakrol didn't get too far from the park when he was stopped by Camiel who seemed to have a day off from work.

Sakrol! It's so nice to see you, how are you doing with Jon? Camiel was wearing a long brown jacket and long black leather boots, her hairstyle hasn't changed from the usual ponytail. Sakrol stopped to chat with her for a moment. Nice to see you too, I guess... I'm doing just fine with Jon, he seems like a good teacher but mostly he acts like a fool in front of me. It gets annoying at times but I usually endure it. What have you been doing lately? More street fights? Camiel showed a small smile while she answered. I've been busy with my job mostly. I was able to participate only once this week in a good fight, I got to fight a handsome cyborg man. It was a nice fight but I won of course... Camiel paused for a short moment before continuing. And it's good to hear that you're doing fine with Jon but I know, I know... He can get a little annoying at times but know this; he only acts that way because he is so happy that there is someone with him to keep him company. He gets quite lonely at times when he doesn't have any students. I see that you also have a new friend there, what is his name? Camiel lowered herself so she could pet Sakrol's familiar, Neurus started to wag his tail. Oh him? His name is Neurus, he is my familiar. I summoned him this morning actually... Camiel then stood back up. Such an adorable familiar you have, I hope you two take good care of each other then. I'm sorry but I'm afraid I need to go now, a lot of people I need to meet today. We can continue our chat at Jon's place when I get to visit and that shouldn't be too long now... Camiel then was about to continue her walking but she stopped when Sakrol spoke. I don't know where you are going and I really don't care but whatever road you take don't go through the park okay...? Camiel then laughed a little and asked. Don't tell me you got yourself in some sort of trouble there...? Sakrol answered with a little awkward sounding tone. Maybe a little... But it wasn't really my fault, I'll tell you the full story when you have more time. Camiel then agreed and she continued walking. Sakrol then continued his own walk with Neurus around the city.

During the walk Sakrol started to think one of his childhood memories, that attack at the park by that insect demon reminded Sakrol of the day when his mother abandoned him to the Hollow Swamp. Sakrol doesn't remember his mother's reason for that, she just left him there with the sword that he uses even now, the sword named Sobek. Sakrol remembers how he aimlessly wandered around the swamp alone and scared. He was also attacked by another demon that looked like a mix of a bird and a beetle. He tried to run away from it first but it was too fast since it could fly and it catched up with him quite quickly. Sakrol's last resort was to fight the thing with the sword, though it wasn't easy since he had never used a sword before but in the end Sakrol was able to wound the other demon so that it retreated. This moment in Sakrol's childhood had teached him a valuable lesson that helped him survive the other threads in the Otherworld. Sakrol doesn't bear any grudges against anyone, like his mother who he doesn't remember well and he doesn't hate anyone. Sakrol then grows tired of thinking about his past and he decides to just enjoy the walk around the city with Neurus.

SC: 48
WTSC: 48
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

The Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Central Park   The Central Park EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:44 am

*Left thread, next post will be in the awesome rift arc. This thread remains open though for anyone who want to spend their time at the park.* Wink
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

The Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Central Park   The Central Park EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:36 am

*WARNING: All talk, no action...*

Sakrol walked along the streets in a hasty fashion while still dodging other people who walked along the same street. It was the usual morning traffic that plagues the streets when people are going to work. Sakrol was heading to the Central Park, it was one of those places that Sakrol deemed peaceful. Upon arriving at the park it was empty and quiet as usual, the perfect place to be if one wants to calm down. Sakrol walked towards one of the park’s benches and he sat down on it and took a lax position. Neurus sat in front of Sakrol and stared at him, Sakrol noticed this and he spoke to Neurus telepathically. Why are you staring at me like that? Do you have something to say Neurus? Out with it. Neurus in fact did have something to say to Sakrol. Are you entirely sure that you don’t want to tell the truth of the happenings in the Otherworld to Jon? Sakrol’s expression changed from indifferent to a mildly angry looking when Neurus said that. What, are you on his side on this? What are you, my inner sense of reason? From all the- uh… creatures in this world I thought you understand me and my reasons. It would seem that Neurus was trying to change Sakrol’s mind about this, Neurus then continued to try speak sense to Sakrol. I do understand you, but I find your reasoning on it unfit in Gaia. Not to mention that it’s also unfair towards Jon, he gave you a place to stay and he tries his best to take care of you while you are here. I consider him ‘family’, don’t you? Sakrol let out a light grunt before he spoke. ‘Take care of me’? I can take care of myself just fine, you should know that Neurus. I never asked for Jon to take care of me, all I wanted was that he teaches me stuff and that’s all. Though sadly we haven’t had any lessons lately, since other stuff keeps getting in the way of training. I still don’t see one damn reason why I should tell Jon about anything, I’m not going to show Jon that kind of weakness on my part… Or do you seriously expect me to go and weep in front of him about all the bad things that have happened to me during my life? And no, I’m not going to talk about anything about the family bit… You should know how I feel about everyone I’ve met so far because you are a part of me, though with your very own personality no less… Sakrol didn’t like the things that Neurus spoke about, he found that this conversation was pretty pointless since Neurus is his familiar after all and he knows him inside out, better than anyone in fact. Neurus then continued to speak with his always calm tone. Sakrol you are very right indeed that I know everything about you. I know you can take care of yourself, you have done that before and you can do it again but you have also had some help in the way… And with help I’m referring to how Elvire cooked food for you and she even taught you how to read and how to use magic in its basic ways. In your current situation Jon has provided you a place to stay where you can eat warm food every day and a nice warm spot to sleep, he is also teaching you in the art of combat. I'm sure you have noticed that Jon cares about you, that's why he is a bit worried about you when you came back from the Otherworld with a sad expression on your face. He simply wants to know if there is something bothering you, he just wants to help you that's all. So how about it Sakrol, should we head back and speak the truth to Jon? Sakrol and Neurus were staring each other silently for a while until Sakrol opened his mouth. Well... You know I hate you right now? You are just too good at this, there is no way I can say anything back at you... Sakrol decided to give up on this subject since there was no way that his own familiar could be wrong about him, Neurus then continued to speak to Sakrol. So you admit that you have been acting childish and not being true to your own feelings? You really should stop acting like you don’t care about others… Sakrol leaned forward towards Neurus and he put his right hand on top of Neurus’s head and he pet him while speaking. I do what I decide to do Neurus, though I’m not really convinced to follow your advice… How can I be convinced by a familiar that is a puppy and doesn’t look very intimidating… Sakrol then lifted his hand from Neurus’s head and he had a light smile on his face, Sakrol only teased Neurus a little with the ‘puppy’ bit. If you are going to call me a ‘puppy’ then I guess I should call you a ‘child’ then… Sakrol chuckled a bit, he was in a far better mood than earlier. Fair enough I guess… I think we should do something, I’m bored of just sitting around here doing nothing. What do people do here exactly to entertain themselves…? Before this conversation could get any further than that Sakrol heard a familiar female voice from the left. Sakrol and Neurus turned their heads towards the voice to see that it was no other than Camiel, the female angel that is a friend of Jon.

Camiel walked towards them and she was wearing a long red coat closed with round buttons and long black leather boots, she was also carrying a light brown bag over her shoulder. As Camiel walked close Sakrol spoke to her as he was a bit surprised to see her here. I sure didn’t expect to see you here, I thought you were at work or something. Camiel was now standing in front of Sakrol as she replied. I have work today, currently I have no lessons for a few hours so I’m just spending my free time going around town. But what are you doing here Sakrol, I thought you were spending time with Jon and training with him? Camiel sat down on the bench next to Sakrol to have a little chat. It’s a long story and I don’t feel like talking about it, I’m just here to calm down that’s all. I was just wondering how I should spend my time… Camiel looked at Sakrol as she spoke. You don’t want to tell me what happened between you and Jon? Well I hope it isn’t anything serious or bad in any regards… I’m sure things will work out for you two eventually, I was thinking that I’d come to visit you tomorrow evening. You can tell that to Jon when you get back so he is prepared. Also, if you are really looking something to do how about you get yourself a job that you can do while Jon isn’t able to give you lessons? You know that I work as a teacher but I also participate in street fights at night. I’m sure you can do some work and participate in Jon’s lessons, what do you think? Sakrol used a moment to think, he highly considered Camiel’s suggestion. I guess I could do something like that, but the question is what should I do? I want to do something exciting, something that I really like. Do you have any suggestions Camiel? Sakrol looked at Camiel and he waited for her suggestions. Well, judging by your personality and behavior… Maybe you should consider joining the Head Hunters? They have a base in this city where you can get your hunting license and some of the hunting quests if I may call them that. I’m sure you would have tons of fun just hunting a few creatures that are causing trouble, I once considered joining myself but I found fighting in the streets with others is just enough for me to relieve stress. Sakrol remembers someone mentioning briefly that he should join the Head Hunters but he wasn’t really listening to all of that platter back then. Camiel’s suggestion sounded quite good, Sakrol then spoke. It sounds interesting and all but don’t they have age restrictions…? Camiel then answered Sakrol’s question. They do but don’t worry about it, you’re old enough for that. You should go and apply, then you have always something to do when Jon isn’t giving you lessons. I’m positive that you will do just great being a Head Hunter… Camiel smiled to Sakrol while she said that, she then looked at the watch on her right arm and stood up. It was nice to talk to you Sakrol but now I need to go back to the school and do my job. We will see tomorrow so remember to tell Jon about it, bye-bye. Camiel then walked away back to the school to do her job. Sakrol looked at Neurus and he wanted to know his familiar’s opinion on this. What do you think Neurus? Should I become a Head Hunter…? Neurus looked at Sakrol and he answered. I don’t see anything bad about it, but it’s your call Sakrol. I won’t comment about it any further. Sakrol was sitting on the bench and he closed his eyes for a moment to think, he then opened his eyes and he looked at Neurus. I might as well join, I don’t have anything better to do anyways… Let’s go Neurus, we need to find the Head Hunter’s base in this city. Sakrol stood up and he walked out of the park with Neurus following him.

SC: 88
WTSC: 88

*Moving to another thread*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Central Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Central Park   The Central Park Empty

Back to top Go down

The Central Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: RP Forum :: Gaia-