Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Npc

Npc

October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! Empty
PostSubject: October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!!   October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:22 am

Event story.
Recently on you have been hearing strange things on the news like the dead are getting up and walking, the government has stated a case of national emergency and people are starting to panic. The whole world seems to be going down the toilet. Your goal is to survive it.

Rules: you can go it alone or with a group, if you are human and get bit you will be infected and in 5 post will die, demons angel and kin are immune but can be overwhelmed by large numbers and can die that way.
Now if you team up with another player you will have to take turns if you are on your own you do not, you can decide.
This event Will Not Affect RP Storyline!!! Though Throughout October the WC in this thread will count towards your official wc for the week.
Good luck
October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! Zombie1-300x413
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!!   October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Night had been on vacation for a bit now up in some mountains. While on vacation she had turned her phone, but she did watch the news. It was when the news began reporting that the dead were walking when she decided to head home, and back to the office to find out just what exactly was going on. While riding her motorcycle down on the freeway She turned on her phone and saw she had several voice messages, and all of them were from the D.R.A. office. She hit play on the voice message and began to listen. "Night were cutting your vacation short something big is going down and we need you here so come on back. " the next one said "Dang it turn on your phone the world is slowly crumbliling and we may be able to stop it but we need you, so leave were ever you are at and get here now!" The next one said said "Blast it all were the hell are you! Things are only getting rapidly worse every day and it dosnt seem like they will get better soon, we have lost contact with the national guard in several major cities and we dont even know the status of every branch of the D.R.A. or other government agencies. Honestly I dont know if this can be stopped now." Night noticed that there were many emergency vehicles going back and forth down the free way it honestly did seem like chaos, just what was going on? Night then got to the last message and it opened with gun fire and then Jackie's voice Dang it Night the dead are attacking the office here, I am going to presume since you never answered any of the calls you are either dead, or you lost your phone, but if you get this message do not bother coming back, we are getting over run, and I myself am pulling out. Night I will be honest and say it seems like this is the apocalypse. There was some more gun fire and then Jackie said. I hope I get to see you again one day girl, good luck out there and then the line went dead and her phone said "End of Messages" She flipped her phone shut and put it into her coat pocket. After she did that she turned back to looking at the road just in time to see herself hit someone and cause her bike to flip and for her to go flying. She ended up rolling down a hill and into some woods. She got up and stretched a little bruised and battered though it was going to take more than that to take out the half devil. She then started walking towards the highway when she came across a dead body and she went to roll it over to get a look at it, when it lunged and grabbed her arm and tried to bite her. Her first reaction was plain and simple instinct. she jerked her arm back, which with her strength caused the corpse to go flying and smack into a tree and the body broke in half. Night figured that the dead was well now truly dead, well that was until she saw the torso start to crawl towards her dragging itself with its arms. She the came to the realization that this was one of the dead come back things. She then sent a summoned sword straight through the things skull and finished it off. After wards she set off deciding not go back to the highway and instead treck through the woods. After all if this was indeed the apocalypse than people were going to panick and cram all major roads into a large trafick jam and she would much like to avoid panicking people anyway.

WC: 651
WTWC: 651
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!!   October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:11 am

Night continued through the woods and would take some breaks periodically. After some time she came across a camp, or what was left of one. There was a large amount of blood. She soon found what that blood belonged to, two bodies that had been uhm well, by the looks of them eaten. She remembered the dead corpse that had tried to bite her and wondered if the dead had eaten these two. Well she was wondering until there bodies started crawling towards her. She quickly sent a summoned sword through ones head and stomped the others ones skull since she could not make another summon sword right away cause she did have a second delay on the things. She then turned back to the camp, she needed supplies such as food and water, and maybe something semi comfy to sleep in, and these two were no longer going to need this stuff. She went over the salvageable supplies, she could not use the tent for there were tears in it and a large hole in the side. She could use the pink sleeping bag for it was not covered in blood, along with a few bags of granola trail mix, and some other food items, also a few bottles of water. Then to carry it all in was a pink camping bag. She looked up at the sky to judge whether she should use this place as a camping site or make her way further on. There was some time left in the day so she set off. She honestly would have to decide whether it would be safer to travel by night time or day time. She did not know how well these things saw, but she knew she could see well in the dark. It would be something she would have to consider. While trecking on she heard some kinda of raspy voice growling or some kind of thing, she was not really sure how to describe it. She then spotted another one of the walking dead and simply pulled Yin out of it's holster and shot the thing in its skull. The sound of the shot rang out as always, though shortly after she started hearing more of the noise that the walking corpse had. Night turned and saw several more of them coming towards her. Well that had not happened with the other three she had killed or uhm re killed? She was unsure how to call it but when she had killed them no more had come, the only difference was this time she had used one of her twin pistols...... The sound of the shot, so these things were attracted by sound. Well that was good to know. she started sending summoned swords through the things skull one at a time, there were about nine or ten of them. She quickly grew bored though and drew Valhalla to use against the four that now remained. She had Valhalla in it's katana form. She sent two dark tendrils at two of them and the tendrils went through the skulls with ease, then with Valhalla she cut one form head to toe in half. The the last one went to grab her but she used her dark phase to get behind it and stabbed Valhalla through it's skull. The last one fell dead, again at her feet and she wiped the coagulated blood off of her blade then sheathed it and put Valhalla through her belt loop. Night then let out a sigh, these things were honestly boring and not much of a fight, all one had to do was take out the head and they were done. The daughter of Sparda was honestly dissapointed, she liked a fight a challenge, and these dead walking corpses were not going to provide much of one. Honestly the half devil could take them out with just her fist if she wanted to. Night then set off once again, after all more of them could be coming and should would much rather not have to waist her energy on such boring opponents.

WC: 684
WTWC: 1335
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!!   October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:05 am

It had been a few months since the world had fallen to the walking dead, and the daughter of Sparda was currently on the hills of Savanah. She had survive so far by making trips into cities and towns for supplies, sticking by herself, and avoiding other people, and killing Walkers when she saw them. She even killed a whole herd once but that had taken a while. She had so far been wondering with no exact place in mind to go. While walking the hills Night spotted some figures in the distance. She was about to turn around go the opposite direction when she noticed two of the figures were walkers, and one was a little girl. She then took off at a run to reach the girl. She did not know why this girl was on her own, but she knew that the girl would not survive on her own for long. When she was about ten feet away Night sent a summon sword through one of the walkers heads, but before she could get another summon sword off a gun shot rang out. Night saw a bullet hole in the other walkers skull as it dropped dead, well dead again. She rushed over to the little girl who was holding a pistol in her hands. Night took the pistol from the girl and set it on the ground. She looked the girl over, she wore a dress that was covered in grime, and leggings under it, she had on black merry janes as well. She had her hair cut short and in pigtails, she also wore a hat with the Letter D on it. Night then started to talk Are you ok? your are not hurt are you? whats your name? Were are your parents or your guardian. The little girl responded but sounded sad. I am fine, my name is Clementine, My parents are dead, and so is Lee Clementine then started to cry lightly Night then consoled her. It is ok, it is ok, why don't you come with me Clementine, I can protect you. Clementine looked up at her, and then said You do not know that, you can not make that promise. This girl was smart. You are right Clementine but I can promise I will protect you with all my power. This caught the little girls attention and she turned towards the Walker that Night had killed with Summon sword. Are, you human? Night sighed, this little girl was observant. No not exactly Clementine, but I will explain that latter, right now we should get going and find a place to camp for the night. Oh and speaking of night, My name is Night, Night Asukura. It is a pleasure to meet you Clementine. Clementine smiled. It is nice to meet you Night. Night then picked the girls gun up and handed it back to her. Come on and lets go Clementine nodded and then said Ok

WC: 525
WTWC: 525
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!!   October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

October special event Zombie Apocalypse!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: Rp info :: Event history and storage-
Jump to: