Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Sick admin and wonky blood sugars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Sick admin and wonky blood sugars Empty
PostSubject: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:45 pm

I will try tp post tomorrow just I have been sick. Lots of headaches from fever and wonky blood sugars which as a type 1 diabetic is bad. Sorry for the delay Sad
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 11:20 pm

Oh God... Are you alright? That is the important part.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:15 pm

I should be
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 7:58 am

You should because your sister has came back Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:58 am

Yuuhi! It has been a while, I was getting worried... But enough about that, how are you? :3
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 1:44 pm

Yay welcome back Yuuhi Smile *hugs my sister* Also going to the doctors agains today wisdom teeth are destroying my gums and pain is to a very bad point
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:44 pm

So gums are open wound, sliced by my teeth, also infected and still in a lot of pain, i wont be on for a while Sad literally in that much pain I am sorry everyone
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 12:54 pm

I can understand, but I do hope you will get the treatment you need soon. The mouth is a sensitive area, I myself had a problem with sensitive gums. They still do hurt sometimes but when it first came to let us just say the pain was so bad that I wished that someone would have just killed me. I am afraid of dentists but called them about it anyway and got help, just need to use some extra time and effort in cleaning my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kikukina

Kikukina

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 2:27 pm

Sad I'm sorry, sweetie. If only there were a way for me or the hubby to help you get to feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 3:26 pm

All we can do now is wait, sudden changes to schedule! I shall use the extra time I have to sleep or make a video. Keep yourselves entertained until we can continue the story.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 7:00 pm

getting wisdom teeth removed tomorrow hopefully a few days to a week I will start to be better than what I have been
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:53 pm

So good news. Most of my teeth look good for someone who has not been to the dentist in eleven years. Bad news the wisdom teeth were infected as well as the gums which I had taken an antibiotics for my gums before the extraction. Hopefully with the literal root of my month long illness gone I can get back up on my feet soon and we can get this place rocking again including this arc of ours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:33 pm

Yay! Nice to hear that things were somewhat smooth. I will be waiting, gonna squeeze this RP back to my schedule once we get to it.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyTue May 10, 2016 5:19 pm

Hmmm well still here
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:25 pm

So Kiku is sick which is why she has not posted
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:48 am

I see, no worries, we will just wait.
Back to top Go down
Kikukina

Kikukina

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:02 pm

I'm sorry for such a delay. Apparently my body hates me and refuses to let me get well. This time around, though, it's a lot less minor. I'll post soon~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick admin and wonky blood sugars   Sick admin and wonky blood sugars Empty

Back to top Go down

Sick admin and wonky blood sugars
Page 1 of 1