Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Arc: Paleblood and Great One's

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  Empty
PostSubject: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Night stood in Zero's office. Zero looked at her and spoke. Another rift has appeared. Much like the one that lead to the awesomepocalypse case. Which by the way that is still a strange name for a case file. Night shrugged at this. Hey it was the best name I could think of when it came to it. Anyway. She said drawing out the last word to get things back on track. Anyway this one is different in the readings as a more arcane like mana is leaking through. We have it quarantined as best as we can. However this one appeared a little bit off the docks. So it will be more difficult keeping people out. Now if it is anything like the last there is likely a anchor on the other side much like before. Agent Tepes I have decided you are the best person to deal with this. So you are to go and enter the rift and destroy the anchor. As before anything you find in there will be yours to keep. Just do it as quickly as possible please. There is something unsettiling about this one. Zero finished. Night nodded. She would then set off towards the docks.
Night arrived and it was about midnight. She saw the rift out in the middle of the water. A swirling mass of green tinged with blood red. She sighed as she looked at it. Well there was not really any point to dilly dally. Celena looked at it and looked at Night. "You know the sigh was not real. We both know you are looking forward to the adventure. You love things like this." Night chuckled as her familiar was correct. Draconic wings manifested on her back and she flew head first into the rift.

She woke and stood slowly as she had briefly passed out when she entered. She was standing in a odd looking place. A blood red moon hung in the sky, graved were all over the place. a grey like mist seemed to hang in the air though and a workshop of some form stood on a hill in front of her. The rift was behind her about ten feet up in the air. She also noticed a doll standing looking at her as well as a familiar looking elf. The elf had silver hair and eyes, was wearing a purple hoody black skirt and shorts under them as well as flip flops and cat ear headphones. Selene the elf who had also been involved with the Awesomepocalypse.

SC: 37
WTSC: 37
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Sakrol was walking around the harbor area with Neurus, he was telepathically talking to his familiar as he was complaining about what Jon had said earlier to him this evening. Sakrol didn't like to hear it as it was like Jon didn't believe in his abilities to take care of himself, he had no idea where did Jon get the sudden idea to talk about his attitude and something about danger and being worried. Sakrol had just left the apartment as fast as possible, hopped on to a random bus and hopped off at a random location, the harbor. He was just walking around aimlessly near the water trying to calm down, but his sight then catches the strange anomaly at the water. Sakrol stops to look at it unsure what was it this time, it looked kinda familiar and Sakrol took interest in it. He jumped into the water and swam to it despite Neurus's objections that they should go back, Sakrol now at a very close to the rift went in to see what was going on.

Sakrol then woke up as he opened his eyes to the sight to see around him, unsure where he was. The moon was all red, graves here and there, mist was all over the place and there was some sort of building build on top of a hill. Sakrol stood up scratching his head a bit for not knowing why he had passed out when getting into the rift, but he then noticed that he wasn't alone in here.

SC: 9
WTSC: 9

(OOC: A bit short but I got no idea what else to write at the beginning... But no worries, it will kick off eventually. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Kikukina

Kikukina

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:02 pm

The night was just beginning when Kiku found herself taking a stroll along a waterfront. It had been a while since she had been so close to civilization due to her always aimlessly wandering around Gaia, but she needed some provisions before setting off again. In recent years, life confined to a single place had once been welcomed, but it got old after several decades. The training was welcome, though, and she knew she would always be welcomed back if she wished to continue in her studies. After a while, she came to a stop and scanned the waters, thinking she saw something out in the harbor that shouldn't be there. Out on the water, there looked as though there was a black hole, for lack of better words, tinged in green and red. She then noticed a figure swimming towards it and thought to herself, I wonder if that is wise? To just willingly swim to that thing... Her thoughts trail when she watches the person vanish just as it reaches the swirling hole. Her interest was piqued, and she decided to jump into the water as well and swam towards it. I wonder where this thing leads to, or if I'm foolishly swimming to my otter demise. She reached the rift in no time and all goes black.

When she comes to moments later, she is in an unfamiliar place. A hill rises before her with what looks like a small cottage she believes resting upon it. She looked to the sky and noticed that the moon was blood red and full. She felt uneasy, looking around and saw the graves scattered around her. What is this place? Am I in Hell? I don't real dead.. She pinches her arm and feels the pain from it. Yep, still alive... Wait, that is to see if I'm sleeping.. Oh well, I guess it still works. I know for sure that I'm conscious at least. She then notices that there were two other figures standing not too far from her. Oh, I guess one of them was the person I saw in the water. Standing up, she uses her hands to dust off her knees and legs before shaking her cloak clean of the dirt that clung to it. Huh, I'm dry, I had just been in water. I must have been out for longer than I thought, or that thing dried my clothing.

SC: 29
wtsc:29
Back to top Go down
Riujin

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:17 am

Ryujin continues down the street breathing a sigh of relief as he finally escapes the oppressive city landscape. The sea air drawing his eyes to the coast. Though difficult to see the finer details of the water he scanned the shore. His attention drawn by a green and red glow emanating from the docks. His curiosity piqued he walks towards it. A fence coming into view as he approaches, spotted with patrols and guards.
"Excuse me, but what is that?" He gestures towards the anomaly. One of the guards jumps, surprised by Ryujins sudden appearance.
"That is classified sir , now please return to your home the area is under quarantine." The panicked guards partner announces. A stern no nonsense look on him face.
"Very well." A smile crosses Ryu's face. Taking the order as a personal challenge. "I'll be on my way then." he continues down the docks a way. Watching for a gap in patrols before slicing threw the fence with his blade. Having infiltrated the quarantine zone he moves from cover to cover. Stopping once he is within reach of the portal. The glow drawing him closer, calling to him. Speaking on an instinctual level. He enters.

As he opens his eyes to the blood red moon and smell of flowers; he sits up taking in the view of the graves and hilltop workshop. "We'll this isn't what I was expecting." he smiles at the others. Waving with his right hand clutching his weapon behind his back with his left. Unsure of these strangers.

Sc:23
Wtsc:23
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Night blinked as she saw Selene and the elf shrugged. She was about to ask how she had ended up in another rift when more people started to show up. First one was Sakrol. Night frowned as she watched him stand up slowly. She guess she should not be to surprised he found a way here. He seemed to end up in every situation one could that resulted in trouble. She wondered if John had been able to teach him eye of the mind at least? However soon the next one arrived. Night had to wonder now just how bad the guards were since apparently anyone could just walk in? This one was a female half elf with red hair that Night had never seen before. One more arrived soon after almost as if on queue. A male demon with black hair. These two however were basically average civilians with the power she sensed from them. She knew that this meant baby sitting duty on tenfold would be needed. It was then that the doll stood up. She looked at the group and spoke. Welcome outsiders, welcome to the hunters dream. This is not your realm to tread, however nor us what warps the hunt of this realm. This can only be stopped by outsiders like yourself. The dream will provide aid. However you will need the proper blood. She said. She then pulled out five vials of a grey pale blood. With this blood the dream can provide aid and hopefully your hunt will succeed. She handed each person a vial. Night saw that the vial had some sort of syringe top to inject it into the body and a tiny bit of the blood gleamed on the head. She could smell it was not human blood yet it was not like any she had come across before either. She shrugged and stabbed it into her and she could feel a power coursing through her. Shortly after small grey creatures rose up appearing though they were no more than at least six inches tall. They were holding two weapons. A gun, and a sword, Night then took the weapons accepting them. The doll spoke up once more. These are the little ones. They will provide guidance on journey. When you are all ready you may go. She said and indicated a headstone near the workshop that sat above a bird bath that the "little ones" Were sitting in. The little ones would also appear to the others as they took the blood presenting each with a fire arm and trick weapon. Selene was presented with a sword that turned into a scythe and a repeating pistol. The doll went and sat down becoming silent once more.
Night rubbed her forehead gently and turned to face the others. Well I guess we should go ahead and introduce ourselves. Two of you I recognize though you should not be here. The other two I do not. I am Agent Tepes of MIRA. I am here investigating this rift. I am a vampire, and a mage knight as well as a MIRA Lieutenant. She said simply. Selene smiled and would speak up next. Well I am Selene, a elf and a scholar. I apologize Miss tepes for ending up in the rift. However after the first one I grew curious as to them and what they could be. I am studying them and recognized what this was when it appeared in the harbor. She said rubbing the back of her head. Night then looked at the rest and would wait for an introduction from them as well.

SC: 49
WTSC: 86

Special ability Pale blood granted to all. Provides a +5 to strength speed and stamina
Trick weapon and side arm granted to all.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 10:20 pm

Sakrol noticed that Night was here too, did he stumble upon some MIRA business again? Apparently so, there was also an elf and soon two more people came after Sakrol, another elf? Or it seemed so but somehow different but the guy that came last was definitely a demon. Before Sakrol could say anything about the current strange situation the what appeared to be a lifeless doll stood up and started to talk to them she spoke about completely foreign things and then offered everyone a vial with the blood she spoke of, Sakrol wasn't sure about this but seeing how Night just injected it into herself he did the same. Sakrol felt the power course through him and he got a little excited, he then saw the small creatures and they were offering weapons. Sakrol grabbed what looked like a pair of claws and a pistol that can shoot two bullets at once, interesting to say the least.

Night then spoke and suggested that they introduce themselves to each other, since there were a few new faces around. After Night's and Selene's introductions Sakrol gave it a go. Okay then, I am Sakrol, I am a demon and I also happen to be a Head Hunter. My class is Warrior and my job is a Knight... Sakrol said telling the necessary bits of info, he then waited for the other two to introduce themselves. Sakrol was sure this was going to be an interesting and a fun night.

(OOC: Night, explain the Pale Blood ability better, with such details as in how long it lasts when activated, since you did say "ability" it can't be a passive one right...? *Scratches head*)

SC: 12
WTSC: 21
Back to top Go down
Kikukina

Kikukina

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Kiku's ears twitched at the comment made by the demon that popped in behind her. Then the doll moved and she nearly jumped out of her skin. It was not like her to be easily spooked, even by things that happen when she didn't think they should. She listened to the doll, accepting the neddle-tipped vial. She inspected it closely and followed suit with stabbing it into her thigh. Once the doll was seated again, one of the women started to speak, introducing herself as an agent of MIRA, Night. Wait, Tepes? As in the Night Tepes?! This must be some serious case to have her involved. She listened to the other two before her instructions, then noticed the little ones the doll mentioned holding a twin blade and a long barrel pistol adorned with lovely detailing. She took the weapons and continues listening to the others.

When it came time to introduce herself, she gave a slight bow. "I am Kiku Liona, agent in training of MIRA, I'm taking a short leave from training to get some personal matters handled. I'm a half-elf, my class is mystic, my job a mage-knight. I was unaware of the quarantine of the harbor, I must have came about the rift by ways of an unmanned area purely by accident."

SC: 15
WTSC: 44
Back to top Go down
Riujin

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 9:09 pm

Ryujin stood and dusted himself off. Making sure not to harm his already ripped and bruned leather trenchcoat. When the doll came to life Ryujin smiled stifling a laugh as the half elf nearly jumped from her skin. He then listening to the doll that animated before them as it spoke. Smirking slightly when she mentions they will be hunting. 

Resting his weapon against a tombstone, he takes the blood and injects it into himself. A surge of energy invigorating him for the hunt after he does so. The small grey creatures hold up his weapons for him to take, an odd sword katana blade with a sabre hilt, and the same pistol as the vampire, and half-elf. He takes them thanking the messengers as he does. Swinging the sword to get a feel for it he looks at the others as they introduce themselves. Listening quietly as they do. "Sakrol, Selene, Kiku, and Night Tepes. A relative of the impaler, this will be a good hunt."

"I am Ryujin Uroko, it is a pleasure to meet you all." Stabbing his new blade into the ground, he gives a bow. His right hand holding his coattails behind his back, his left across his chest. "I'm a defender, more specifically a death knight." He stands straight again smiling. "So ms. Tapes, sence you're the only one supposed to be here. I think you should lead the hunting party."

Sc: 17
Wtsc:40
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:04 pm

Night noticed the half elf react when she heard her name. She was no mind reader but not to many recognized her name. Well except for her last, everyone knew of her grandfather. Sakrol introduced himself first out of the last three. She was not surprised by the bare bones introduction, however she did not need much since she knew him. The next one was the half elf. She introduced herself as Kiku Liona, a MIRA agent in training. That meant technically she could get in trouble however it also meant Night outranked her, normally she would not mind a pawn to help keep things in control. However Kiku had little power, she was a bit more concerned though how undermaned MIRA apparently was to not be able to keep a lock on such a dangerous thing as the rift. Next was the other demons turn, Night heard what he said first though. The view of a hunt was one she could understand but he also lacked the power though to back it up. However maybe that made it more of a thrill for him. She knew a good few including herself who liked fighting as the underdog. she also noticed he knew her last name but made no comment. He gave his introduction as Ryiujin, and he was a death knight, well at least he could take a hit. He then gave his opinion on who should lead and Night nodded. Well I dont really have a choice. We have two civilians, a head hunter and a agent in training. I technically am required to keep you all safe. So try not to die and listen to me if I tell you to back off from an enemy. I wont keep you out of a fight though if you want to fight. She said. She put the pistol through a belt loop and kept a handle on the sword. She could sense arcane energy within it though it had been a while since she wielded a weapon not projected by magic. She walked up to the grave the doll had indicated and placed a hand on it. She vanished into a grey mist.

She appeared by a lantern light with an odd color light and the messengers surrounded it. The sky here to was blood red to, a city scape surrounded them. It reminded Night of the older more gothic times, she noticed on the side of some buildings were multi limbed creatures though they gave no notice. The second thing she noticed was the streets seemed to be twisted and cut off by large roots or sections were just raised as if some kind of quake had hit. She remembered the dolls words of the dream being twisted and wondered if this is what she meant? However soon her attention was drawn to what looked like an angry mob of wolf men with pitchforks torches swords and rifles. There were about ten and they were rather weak from what she could sense. They were shouting at her and they went to charge. If the others were wanting to deal with this she would wait to see if they made a move. if not well small fry were not really worth her effort.
SC: 35
WTSC: 121

Enemy level 1
stats all 5
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:43 am

Sakrol listened to the other twos introductions, they might get to know each other better later. The other demon named Ryujin suggested that Night should lead the whole hunting party, due to the reason any of the others shouldn’t be here but Night. Well Sakrol thought that it was obvious that Night would lead, since she was the more powerful being among them. Unsure where Ryujin comes from exactly but any demon knows the strong rule over the weak, that is how Sakrol understand it at least. After Night was done with her speaking about her “keeping them safe” she went close to a gravestone that the talking doll mentioned and touched it disappearing into a mist. So apparently that is how it works to get around in this place, to hunt whatever they were apparently hunting here. We probably should follow, I am interested to know where all of this will lead to. Sakrol approached the same grave stone and touched it as well disappearing and appearing where Night was, he looks around noticing the town is bit in a bad shape. But a mob of men with some strange features approach and they didn't look friendly at all, instantly in trouble already. Sakrol prepared himself by pulling out his new toy the Repeating Pistol to have some fun and get used to the weapon since it was all a new experience for him to wield such thing. Target practice right on cue, let's see how much firepower this thing has... Sakrol smiled, taking aim at one of the men and pulls the trigger, he proceeds to shoot two others to get his aiming right with the weapon.

Stats:

SC: 12
WTSC: 33
Back to top Go down
Kikukina

Kikukina

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 11:59 pm

Kiku nodded at the suggestion the demon Ryujin made for the lieutenant to take point. She had a feeling something like this would happen for following after whoever went into the rift right before her. She had a feeling it was the other demon she saw. Watching the lieutenant walk over to the tombstone, Kiku thought to herself, I wonder what awaits us beyond the "hunters dream" the doll called it? Such a strange place, this land. She waits a few moments before going to the tombstone herself after the demon Sakrol disappears upon touching it.  She didn't pay any mind to Ryujin as she stepped a few feet from him before doing a few practice swings with the duel bladed sword. It's going to take some getting used to holding an actual sword, let alone one with a blade on each end of the hilt. It is lovely, though. Looking towards the doll, Kiku thinks back to what it had said about how the dream was twisted by something only they could stop. She only hoped she could be some help. She feels something in the back of her mind twitch and her closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Now is not the time to worry, let's get a move on. With both her new weapons in hand, she steps toward the tombstone and with the hand holding the firearm, she closes her eyes and touches the stone. She is then engulfed in the mist that took the others before her.

When she opens her eyes, she looks around at her surroundings. Everything was run down and the vast number of creatures around then was astounding. A group heading towards them in particular has her tensing up.   They didn't give much time for us to readjust to or surroundings, huh? No time like the present, I guess, to get used to these new weapons. hand tightens around the long barreled gun as she lifted it, taking aim at a different figure from the group than the one that Sakrol shoots at. The recoil on the gun forces her to stand more firmly when she sings again at another member of the group heading towards them.

SC:22
WTSC:66

stats:
Back to top Go down
Riujin

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 1:01 am

He pulls his blade from the ground, finding the sheath he had ignored a few feet from him. Fastening it to his left hip as the others disappear into the tombstone. Making sure to leave a small hoop in the sheaths red fabric to holster his gun in. "Well best to het a move on, wouldn't want to keep the boss waiting." He turns and walks to the tombstone, stopping to wave goodbye to the doll, who bows in turn. Ryujin grabs his other blade and fastens it to his back "won't be using you, would be rude to ignore a gift." He gives chikage one more swing before vanishing into the mist.

Ryu materialises behind the others. Observing the overgrown roots and desimated streets and snickers. "Would look nice if it weren't so crappy. Any ways, more pressing matters. Looks like our ranged support is in place." He glances ar Sakrol and Kiku. "Time to take out the enemy's." He advances forward holstering his gun. His now free hand placing a stationary fireball into the air next to him. He gains speed circling the enemy. draws his gun to shoot one of the wolfmen with a sword that got to close. Finishing his loop he forces one of the riflemen into melee combat. His floating flame expanding before launching a wave of smaller fireballs at the creatures to draw their attention from him. He continues to move constantly to keep the other gunners from taking pot shots at him.

stats:

Sc:17
Wtsc:57
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyFri Apr 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Selene much like Night was standing back and letting the others handle things. Night watched as Sakrol and Kiku took a ranged approached shooting the enemies. The demon Riu went in for close ranged combat. She saw no reason to intervene in this fight. She knew someone like her would make the fight boring and rather one sided. She started to examine her new sword as they fought. She loved how it looked and she could feel a rather arcane energy radiating from it. One of the wolf men had broken away from the group and was swiftly approaching Night. it lunged at her with it's pitchfork attempting to stab her. However to her it looked like it was moving slower than a sloth. She side stepped the lunge with ease. It then swung at her aiming to bash it's wooden plank shield into her face. She swung the blade she had figuring it would be a waist to expend energy for weapon projection. She swung at a speed beyond what other could see and sliced the arm of the wolf man right off. Because of the speed it took a second for the arm to fall off. She then swiftly stepped slicing through the wolf man as she did. It would seem like a blink to most observing due to her speed and the wolfman was lying dead. She spun the sword swiftly cleaning it of blood as she stood still watching. She would not have even killed that one if it had not attacked her. She did not want to waist her energy as she knew not what they could face. She wanted to keep her stamina for if and when something beyond the others capabilities.

Stats:

SC: 21
WTSC: 21
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 3:18 pm

With shooting the few enemies with his new weapon Sakrol got the idea how to use it properly but he still would need a little practice if he was going to hit fast moving targets with it, but Sakrol was happy with it for now. These strange men with fur were hardly worth his time, but the other demon seemed to be having fun out there so he left the rest to be cleaned by Ryujin and Kiku. Sakrol was going to wait for a much tougher opponent to come in their path so he could test this claw weapon thingy fully, he hasn't used a weapon like this either so there was much to get used to in here. One enemy did slip close to Night, not that there was anything to worry about but Sakrol watched how Night handled the situation. Sakrol would watch also how Ryujin and Kiku handled the rest of the fur-men, but he himself was itching for a tougher fight since Sakrol was feeling very confident about himself for now.

SC: 5
WTSC: 5
Back to top Go down
Kikukina

Kikukina

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:03 pm

With her gun still in hand, Kiku watches Ryujin as he flits around the enemy, using his magic to distract them. He acts acts though he is playing with his meal like a cat to a mouse. She shakes her head and focuses back to the group of beasts. These beasts sure can take a beating at where I am in skill, but they do seem to go down easily watching these other guys fighting them. This just makes me want to grow stronger still. Kiku notices one of the enemy leave the pack. From the corner of her eye, Kiku watches Night take down the beast that made a beeline for her, almost taken aback by the speed of her sword that she couldn't even see. Mentally shaking out of her awe for the the skill and speed the lieutenant displayed, she takes a deep breathe before shooting another beast man, drawing his attention to her. With her focus back on what was at hand, she pulled the trigger another time aimed at the wolfman she had now making its way from the group towards her. The bullet only clips it's shoulder. The wolfman runs up to her and starts taking a swing at her with its rusted sword as she steps back, shoving the gun into a hidden pocket of her cloak. She takes the duel ended sword with both hands, side steps around it and thrusts it into the stomach of the beast while it was trying to follow her movements after fumbling forward when it missed the swing. Slicing outwards, she tears open the side of the wolfman before slicing off it's head in a diagonal slice. The wolfman falls to the side and Kiku gets out her gun again to shoot two times into the first one she shot, watching that one fall as well. This sure can take some getting used to. I rather like the sword, though. It is then that she notices the first demon, Sakrol, stepping down from the fight, leaving it to just her and Ryujin. She shrugs, aiming at the second opponent she had shot, pocketing her gun again, she moves in behind the beast and stabs him in the back, twisting the blades before slicing upwards. Pulling the sword from its body, Kiku takes a step back from the fray to count how many still stood, noticing her breath had become heavy. She mumbles to herself, "I need to be more careful." Shaking off her shoulders real quick, she takes her gun from her pocket again to aim at one of the remaining wolfmen and shooting it through it's temples.

SC:20

WTSC:20
Back to top Go down
Riujin

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 2:17 am

The first riflemen falls easily enough. The second shooting at Ryujin as he charges forward, Continuing his evasive sidesteps as he closes in. Pushing the barrel of the gun away from his position with the handle of his sword as he slashes; Cutting the riflemen across the chest. While his current opponent is staggered from the blow he fires his gun into the crowd of enemy's. Calling another foe to replace his current one before bringing the blade back this time catching the wolfman in the throat. Using the momentum of the swing, Ryu spins around his fallen enemy. His gun trained on the center of the pack of three walking cautiously toward him. One with a torch and axe, another with a pitchfork, and the last falling behind the others had a torch and makeshift plank shield.

SC 8 (sorry it's short , I'm very tired)
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 6:23 pm

Night watched the proceeding battle. She did not feel like she should step in yet. She also noted that Sakrol himself stepped down from the proceeding battle. it was true Sakrol was stronger than the enemies before them however he was also radiating confidence. Though it was ok to Night felt the confidence was misplaced, they still had yet to even see half of what this 'Nightmare' held. Though admittedly the current enemies bored her. This was a downside to having power, enemies could end up boring. It reminded her of something one had said to her long ago. The man never fought anyone at full power unless he deemed them worthy, or they really got on his bad side. Though Night had respect for this man she also noted his pride and arrogance at the time. However she really did understand what he had meant. Though she also had new toys at the moment she felt like it would be better to try them out later. A larger wolf man approached wielding what looked like a statue as the Kiku and Ryu fought the last of the group that had confronted them. This one was not all to much powerful but it would pose more of a threat to the two fighting. Night drew evelyn the pistol she had gotten and charged darkness, void, chaos, and spirit fire into it and pulled the trigger firing a powerful magic bullet. It blasted a hole right through the beast chest. It then fell over dead and Night blew a small bit of smoke from the barrel of the gun. She did not want an enemy tipping the scales on the two in combat after all that would be unfair.
SC:18
WTSC: 18

Large wolfman: lvl 10 enough said lol
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyThu May 05, 2016 11:49 am

Sakrol wondered which way they should go after this, the city looked quite big and full of places to go and explore. Sakrol wasn't paying attention to the others so he heard a gunshot as Night pulled the trigger on a big beast that had gotten too close to the other two, his attention shifted to the beast that fell down now dead from the blast. Seemed like this place had a lot of creatures with fur on them, he wondered why it is so for a short moment but it didn't really concern him that much. Sakrol looked if Kiku and Ryujin were finished with the remaining fur-men so they could move on in this curious land.
Back to top Go down
Kikukina

Kikukina

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:24 pm

Not letting the others distract her, Kiku aimed the barrel of her gun towards one of the last two remaining beasts before shooting it twice, one time in the neck and the second time through its eye when it turned to look towards her. It's body tumbled to the ground as it cried from its injuries to wither on the ground until it's dying breath. Pleased with herself, she stepped back to let Ryu take care of the last furred man, pocketing the firearm and holding the duel bladed sword in both hands. Kiku leaned back against an old fence, looking down to examine the sword in closer detail, admiring the blades design. She hoped that once the last creature in the open space they were in was dead that she could loot through some of the corpses before they moved on.

Back to top Go down
Riujin

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 5:13 pm

Ryujin sheaths his sword, taking aim at the last remaining wolfman. The bullets missing their intended target. A few lodge themselves in the beasts left shoulder; Serving only to anger it into charging. Closing the distance fast it swings its blade at Ryu's head. The sound of metal colliding echos out as the blade is stopped by the barrel off the of the demons pistol. Kicking the wolfman back ryu switches the gun for his sword. Feeling himself weaken slightly as he draws it out. The blade coated in what appears to be blood, trails of the crimson liquid as left in the air with each swing of the blade. The last of it falling to the ground when the enemy dies.
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 5:27 am

Yuuhi arrive at strange place , she got something falling on its both hands. it some kind of blood vial , she don't know what it is so she put it inside her pocket. she walking around to check the condition , Yuuhi got a mission that she must investigate the rift . On this mission she will work under someone Command. She was inform that she will meet them on Rift , so she will search around. then she heard something like someone is on fighting . so she run to where she heard the voice .When she come closer the sound was disappear then she found many wolfman corpses . Yuuhi saw a man who she meet on previous Mission . he was a Hunter , he is Sakrol . Yuuhi nod at him then she saw another agent and other two civilians , she nod at them too. Then for the Last she saw something that Surprise her it was her Master sister, Night Tepes. Yuuhi was really hyped but she must stay calm , So with full spirit she giving Salute to her.

"Asakura Yuuhi !! reporting for duty !!."
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Night observed as this small battle finally came to an end. She was glad as it had taken longer than she had expected it would. However she knew she could not rush things less she had stepped in herself. She was deciding to keep her stamina up for now since she knew not what threats lay before them in the realm. So it was both logical and a good tactic to let the ones who had less power deal with the weaker enemies. You did good. She said to the two who had been the main combatants. Selene was still standing and watching as things had continued. Night had no issue with this even though she knew the elf was more powerful than she let on. She was about to have them move on when a new person appeared and joined them. It was none other than Yuuhi. This surprised Night though she knew Yuuhi had joined MIRA she also knew the woman had moved to the Japan branch. The reason had been rather obvious as Yuuhi had always been fond of Mathew. So her moving had not surprised Night in the slightest after Yuuhi found out the other Tepes twin lived in the land of the rising sun. So seeing her here now surprised Night more. Once again she did not mind another potential pawn though. Night nodded. Agent Asakura, I thought you were currently positioned in the Asia branch? She inquired.
SC: 17
WTSC: 17
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Sakrol looked as Ryujin finished the last of the weak enemies, seems like that ordeal was now over but now what? Which way they should go in this city as danger seemed to be around every corner and the place could be compared to a labyrinth. Sakrol let out a small sigh as he looked at the rest of the city, by all means he was eager to explore it and see if it provided challenging opponents to fight but they were a group and Night was in charge since she had the most power in this group and for Sakrol that was just fine. Sakrol then looked as he saw Yuuhi approach them, it has been a while since they had seen each other but Sakrol didn't care much as they have had very little interactions with each other but the interaction between Yuuhi and Night would take a little time instead of moving on in this world. Sakrol folded his arms and waited, there was no use in complaining about it anyway.

Back to top Go down
Kikukina

Kikukina

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:16 am

Glad that the battle was over, Kiku moved away from the fence to kneel by the closest body. The blood that oozed from its eye socket was dark and smelled rotten, Kiku held back the urge to gag. Not expecting the compliment from the Lieutenant, Kiku bowed her head to hide her face from view of the others. The last thing she needed was for them to think little of her for taking a standard comment to boost conference to go to her head. On the inside, she beamed that someone of high standard such as the Night Tepes to compliment her fighting. Focus back onto the thing at hand, Kiku. Now it's not time to get excited over the comment. Kiku bright closed her eyes a moment then opened them, prepared for the search. She held her breath as she went to work. She patted at the folds of the beast man's tattered clothing, seeing if she could find anything of use. At the sound of approaching footsteps, Kiku looked up again to see a newcomer join the party. Straightening up after examining the body, she nodded back towards the newcomer before moving to another felled body, the one she had lobbed off the head of. Ignoring the wounds she inflicted on the beast, she patted it down before straightening back up again. The lieutenant and the newcomer, another fellow agent from the exchange between them. Yuuhi's name was vaguely familiar to her, but she could not place the significance at the moment. Kiku went back to checking the other three bodies she had felled while the two agents talked.

SC: 16
WTSC: 16
Back to top Go down
Riujin

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:12 am

Riujin looks over his sword as he walks back to the group. Cleaning any leftover blood on his coat sleeve; sitting on the floor once he Reach's the group. "Thank you lady tepes, although I disagree. Those things should have died much faster." He continues cleaning his blade before whiping the gore from his gun. Looking up at the newcomer and offering her a small wave and smile before going back to his work.

Sc6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc: Paleblood and Great One's    Arc: Paleblood and Great One's  Empty

Back to top Go down

Arc: Paleblood and Great One's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next