Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Oh The Horror, Purgatory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Night shrugged as she ignored Sakrol. See though that is your problem. Honestly what we just fought was not worth the energy I just wasted on it. Next time I wont fight, I wont be your weapon. She said coldly her eyes narrowing. As soon as we teamed up I knew you would rely on me to fight. I wont be your weapon though. Heck maybe I will split away and leave you. Or maybe I will decide to get rid of the baggage and cut you down myself. She said coldly. Anyway I killed the monster and froze the last one. You can find the exit of this room. Also no it is not to scare you. I am giving you an honest warning Sakrol. I am not your friend, I am not your ally. I am simply a woman who has, well never mind I do not even think we have a common interest at the moment. So simply we are strangers and you are getting on my nerves. If you do not like that I will play with the enemies then I suggest you leave. I will continue to do as I please in here. I have the power to do so, and you lack that said power. She said simply as she yawned. She then thought of something cruel to do. She wanted to put this annoying demon in his place. When he found the door she would use Will of the Conqueror to knock him out and leave him behind.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:30 pm

DM Post

Sakrol would find a door but it would be locked. Most likely there was a key hidden among the other human skins. He would just have to find it.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 9:44 pm

Sakrol wondered which wall he should start with to peel the skin off. He was listening to what Night was saying as well. She said she just might split up or kill Sakrol herself just to get rid of him, Night said this is not to scare him or anything but to work as a warning. Sakrol wasn't really sold on that warning, it sounded more like she was threatening him especially after stating that she is not a friend nor an ally even though they are basically “allies” when they decided to team up on this and work together to get out of here. Even so this supposed “alliance” was already crumbling apart since they got into a disagreement of sorts, Sakrol didn't want to waste time in here but Night was using her sweet time toying with the opponent, Sakrol didn't quite agree with that especially when Night wanted to watch Sakrol fight things alone for entertainment. Night also stated that she will do as she pleases in here because she can, she was right about that since after all she had the power to do so. No way Sakrol could argue against that, there was nothing he could do to prevent her from doing what she wanted since Night was more powerful than he was. Sakrol thought to himself that it probably would have been better if he had just kept his mouth shut the whole time and just do his own thing because he had lost this argument. But that would have meant that he really would just entertain Night by fighting some of the weaker monsters all by himself and that is something he doesn't really abide at all, he is not here to entertain anyone. Sakrol started to peel off some of the skin off the walls in search for the exit, at the same time when he was doing so he spoke. Not worth the energy you just used? If that is so then why did you use so much energy? You could have just went all bare handed against it like I am forced to since my sword is quite busted and use your time bounding the thing with your fists, could have been “fun” don't you think? Sakrol was highly sarcastic about the “fun” part. You knew from the beginning that I was going to rely on you? Well that is quite obvious what can I say? In that fight with the “I-have-a-safe-as-my-head” demon I wasn't able to be very helpful, the thing almost killed me after my first attack that didn't even tickle it and before I knew it you saved my life again. I'm not very good at support either since magic is not my strongest suite and no matter what I did I still wasn't that helpful. You're the heavy hitter between us so I think it is just natural to leave most of the offense to you. Your “warning” still sounds more like a threat to me, but whatever... I have no intention to throw my life away in here, be it at your hands or some of the creatures. I'm done talking for now, I'll stay quiet for now... Sakrol was a bit pissed at Night at the moment, he didn't want to be part of Night's “playtime” nor did he want to fight some of the weaker enemies all his lonesome just so Night would be entertained in here. But Sakrol didn't want to split up either since the chance to survive in here was higher with Night around and Sakrol wanted just that, even if he was a bit angry towards Night after all she had said Sakrol kept his cool for now. Sakrol continued to peel the skin off the walls and finally he found a door that probably led to the next room. Sakrol tried to open it but it was locked, perhaps a key could be found somewhere in here. Sakrol turned to look at Night to tell her about the how the door was locked. Night, the door out of this room is locked. You wouldn't happen to see a key to it would you?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:11 pm

Night shook her head. Because my power is my magic not my fist. She said simply. She ignored Sakrol the rest of his rant. She had made up her mind. He seemed to have some weird idea of what kind of person she was. She barely knew the demon, he was no friend. Because of this he had little value in her eyes. She was a tool to him and nothing more. she knew this and she decided she would not be a tool. She was done with this team thing for a while. Maybe if he caught her in a better mood he may have had no luck. However she was getting a bit hungry being surrounded by all the blood. As soon as he found the door she grinned and used Will of the Conqueror. Her dominating pink aura would fill the room. He had no realistic way to dodge and so the aura should knock him out. Once he was out she would walk over to him and pick him up. She would go to bite into his neck and feed from him for a bit. Not enough to kill him though. She would then drop his body as she pulled out her skeleton key to open the door and move on.

Lvl difference:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:57 pm

DM post
Night would end up in a room that was a Japanese Tatami room. There was an enemy waiting for her to. The monster was a half phantom. Not just any half phantom though. It was the Grudge, Kayako Saeyki.
Meanwhile the Labrynth shook as it changed once more

Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 Hqdefault

Stats
lvl 50
Strength: 100
Speed: 80
Defense: 60
Stamina: 80
Yokai: 110
Perception: 90
fp: 11

Magics and specials
Darkness, Death
urban legend
Major Youkai
Ethereal body
Aura of Fear
Multi Blink
Multi magic wield
Spell weave
Master of Shadow *embrace of shadows cooldown is reduced to 1 post*

Mimicked skills
Warrior: Embrace of Shadows
Defender: Death Strike
Mystic: Memorized

Last edited by Night Tepes on Wed May 04, 2016 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:37 am

As Sakrol turned to look at Night and asking if she might see a key to the locked door he had found, instead of getting an answer all he saw was a pink aura and everything went to black. Sakrol had lost his consciousness and fell down on the floor completely unaware what was happening. It would take some time for him to regain his consciousness again and find out what was happening.

After a while Sakrol started to wake up, he was confused and felt a bit dizzy. He raised himself into a sitting position leaning his back against the closest wall and he tried to put his thoughts in order. When he finally started to settle down he was able to realize what had happened and what was going on now. Last thing I remember was that I saw this pink aura filling the room, I'm certain it was Night's doing since it seemed to originate from her... Where is she anyway? Sakrol quickly gazed through the entire room trying to see if she was still here somewhere but there was no sign of her. Sakrol slowly started to realize the situation he was in and he wasn't happy about it at all. She did her mumbo-jumbo to knock me out cold and then she left without me!? So much for working together to get out of here alive... I'm on my own again I suppose, I probably should use any means necessary to get out of here in one piece. Sakrol stood up as he was ready to continue, though the door he had found was still locked. But he noticed something metallic stuck in some of the human skin that was still barely hanging on the wall. Sakrol picked it up and it was a key,  with it he could now open that door now and continue on. Sakrol used the key to open the door and he walked in. Sakrol's mood was foul at the moment, he was angry at Night what she had done to him. He felt deeply betrayed since he had put a lot of trust in her, but apparently unlike he Night had no loyalty whatsoever. Sakrol felt hatred and resentment towards Night at the moment, if there was any chance that their paths would cross again in this place he would probably attack Night just so he could have his chance at revenge. But since Night is much more powerful than he is he could not attack her relentlessly, it would have to be a surprise attack and if anything else he might be able to wound her a bit at least and then make a run for it. There is also the chance that Night might be killed by something in this place, a good outcome as any to such a wretched back stabbing vampire lady.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:16 pm

Dm Post
Sakrol would find himself in what looked like an underground parking lot. What awaited him was trouble. There was a one Clicker and one Bloater.

Clicker
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 Clicker-Last-of-Us-Art-by_thomas-wievegg

Bloater
Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 Latest?cb=20150928101859

Stats

Clicker
lvl 15
Strength: 40
Speed: 40
Defense: 16
Stamina: 16
Prana: 20
Perception: 16
Special abilities
Cordyceps infection
Posion immunity
Banshee Shriek

Bloater
lvl 30
Strength: 50
Speed: 40
Defense: 64
Stamina: 60
Prana: 50
Perception: 50

Special abilities
Monster
Cordyceps Infection
Spirit Body
Banshee shriek
Poison immunity
Fungal Plate Armor
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Night saw who she was facing and grinned. The half phantom vanished using blink and Night foresaw were she would appear. Night jumped away as Kayako appeared right next to her. However she was barely faster as Kayako had gone to grab her neck. Night then sensed a spell and saw eleven dark tendrils form. She would use vampiric flight to try and get away. However the tendrils flew at her still. Thanks to her eye of the mind she twisted and turned out of the way. She had to de manifest her wings otherwise they would have been sliced off. However she could not avoid all as three pierced her stomach. She spat up some blood even though her flames of enchantment had reduced the damage. She was held in mid air and aimed her hands at Kayako. She fired Zero point eclipse. The tendrils were frozen and the spell hit Kayako. It would freeze her magic circuits partially reducing her power. Night broke the tendrils and she landed on the ground. Her wounds healed as she stood up. "Cel." She said and her familiar nodded. Her hair turned white and nine ethereal fox tails bloomed from her. She would cast Celestial illusion The grudge would use her blink again and her hair it grew with darkness. It lashed out at Night but struck an illusionary version of her. It then sent out a black wind and Night would respond with void of nothings return. As she did she would activate aura of the pumpkin king as well as amped up. As she did this she also then cast Abyss break. A dome of void would expand and encapture Kayako. The stat difference now between the two would be a lot greater than when the battle had started. However multiple orbs of darkness formed around Kayako and fired at Night. She just shrugged as void of nothings return consumed the orbs. However Kayako used blink again. This time Night had been to focused on her magic and Kayako grabbed her by the throat. She felt her flesh starting to rot. Death magic, must have been death touch. Night projected a dark whip blade above them and flames of enchantment coated it as it blasted forth and went right through the grudges chest. The whip part having extended and bent to not hit Night. However it was her next ability that would do more damage. Her phantom fox familiar ability. Nines claws flew at kayako cloaked in flames of enchantment. One would take off her arm that held Night by the throat Another to would bisect the other arm as the rest slashed at Kayako and pushed her back. The hand fell off of Nights throat and her skin regenerated. She could breathe again and she smiled. Black blood sprayed out of the half phantom as she cried out in pain. Her wounds and arms would heal and regenerate though due to the phantom regeneration. However during that process Night dismissed her whip blade and fired Harmony of discord. Wrapping into Kayako the spell was ready to act as deterent later on in the fight. Her void magic and illusion currently feeding on Kayako and restoring Nights stamina as well.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:07 pm

Moving forward through the doorway that Sakrol opened, he arrived in a room that looked like an underground parking lot weirdly enough... The area had a lot of space but there were broken cars here and there and some smaller objects like empty glass bottles and bricks. Sakrol walked around slowly and quietly because he could hear some strange noises coming up ahead, mostly a weird clicking noise. He soon found at what was making that noise as he continued forward towards the sound, there were two hideous looking things. Two creatures that had human like bodies, one of them was quite big and the other one was much more close looking like a human, it even had pieces of clothing on it. The strange clicking sound seemed to be coming from the smaller one, neither of them hadn't noticed Sakrol yet which was rather odd since he was standing right in the open where anybody could see him. But when paying attention at the creatures faces they seemed to be blind so that might explain something. Since this seemed to be the case he might as well just sneak past them to the next doorway, no need to tangle with something that could not see a thing. Sakrol decided to leave the two alone to do their thing, they did look like they were constantly looking for something as they walked slowly around the place. Sakrol stayed away from them and sneaked behind the cars, there was a door at one of the walls. He slowly advanced forward trying to not attract attention to himself, but the big one seemed to be rather suspicious about its surroundings. Sakrol stopped moving for a while as he took a quick peek behind one of the cars to see what the two creatures were doing. The bigger one was walking his way, the smaller one followed it. It didn't look good, maybe he could make a run for it? Sakrol tried to move his position to get closer to the way of the door but he didn't watch his steps so he accidentally kicked a glass bottle. The sound of the glass bottle being hit by Sakrol's foot alerted the big guy, it became berserk like. It started running towards him and Sakrol had no choice but to make a run for it. Sakrol started running towards the door but the smaller one came in his way so he simply punched it on its weird face which made it fall down and small chunks of its face came off. Sakrol continued to run, the big guy wasn't able to catch him as Sakrol's running speed was faster thankfully. Jumping over one of the cars and finally reaching the door which for his luck wasn't locked so he was able to open it and get in. Safe from the ugly humanoid things? Sakrol took deep breaths to steady his breathing after the run and to calm down a bit. Now the question remained what was next?

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:40 pm

DM post

Sadly for Sakrol the room he entered was a tatami room. To be more exact the same room Night and Kayako were doing battle in. Seems his luck was just running low.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 5:51 pm

Night saw Sakrol enter the room and sighed. she had sworn the labyrinth had changed after she had left that room. He would be right outside of her Abyss break spell like literally if he took a step further he would walk into it. He would sadly be affected by her celestial illusion. He would be able to see Night and Kayako in the midst of Combat. However everything else would seem like it was wavering and shimmering like the the summer heat rising off of hot asphalt. Kayako launched beams of darkness as Night while she was distracted however they would be nullified by her void of Nothings Return. Night wanted to finish this swiftly now since Sakrol was in the room. She would appear behind the Grudge with blink. She then fired void of Nothings return set off Abyss's breaks storm and activated harmony chaos added another explosion on top of everything. The swirl of the void storm on the outside looked like a spiraling galaxy. Meanwhile a purple beam of void and the brilliant red of chaos as Harmony of chaos exploded. There was not anything left after this all ended Night turned to Sakrol. She would not lower her familiar ability though as she faced Sakrol. Well well the child has ended up back in front of me. Do you understand were you were wrong? Or do you still blame me and see me as some kind of friend? She asked simply while keeping an eye on him.

DM Post
All those with Djin Metal Vessels would have them appear before them and land in there hands.

Night caught hers and recgonized it as one of her treasures she normally kept stored away. She still eyed Sakrol waiting for a response. She wondered would he want to fight, or would he admit his mistake?

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:05 am

Sakrol arrived in the next room which was a tatami room, for his surprise there was a fight going on between one of the monsters and Night. So Night didn't get rid of him after all due to the erratic nature of the labyrinth. Though Sakrol suddenly felt somewhat weakened, it had to be all those strange abilities that Night had in use. It was probably best if he stayed away for now, whatever was going on was bad for his health. Sakrol watched as Night completely destroyed the monster she was fighting, well that was quick but he doesn't know how long this fight has been going on until he arrived so the exact time was unknown to him. Night then looked at him while still having some of her stuff active as she spoke. She referred to Sakrol as a “child” and she also asked if Sakrol understood that he was wrong. Well Sakrol no longer saw Night as a friend after what she had did, so that was rather clear. But he trusted Night, he basically owes her for saving his life multiple times but then in this place she just leaves him just like that? Sakrol found this infuriating, the trust he had put on Night meant nothing to her. He wanted to at least hit her as a revenge for such act but it didn't look so possible currently as he felt weakened and Night was heck of a more stronger. Sakrol honestly didn't know how to proceed and Night wanted an answer to her questions, should he just back off? But he didn't want to back off, that would be like giving up. Suddenly something appeared in front of him and Night, Night grabbed the one in front of her and Sakrol did the same. It was a silver ring that Sakrol remembers to have gotten in a trade with another demon, he put it into the treasury after he had examined it so why was it here? Was it magical after all? Who would have known? Night was still waiting for an answer though, no way Sakrol was going to admit anything. He decided to stand his ground and give Night a piece of his mind, he sounded angry. Shut up Night, after what you did I'm not gonna give you a free pass! Someone like you who cannot be trusted one bit deserves to be punished. A disgusting blood sucking creature like you is no better than a mosquito! Sakrol was ready to try and attack Night, no matter the odds. The power in the silver ring he had just got unleashed itself and it clad Sakrol's body in silver armor, it seemed to give him some strength and a few new abilities. With this Sakrol drew his sword and rushed towards Night attempting to slice her with it.

Stats:

Last edited by Sakrol Leviathan on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:34 am

Night had her Layal Satar, an item she had collected from the sands of Arabia long long ago. A Djin metal Vessel. She put her pendant on while she listened to Sakrol blow hot air. He even went so far as to call her a mosquito. She laughed aft him even as he transformed. So he knew how to use a metal vessel? She laughed at him though. He charged with his sword at her. However he was slow to her. She easily side stepped dodging his stroke with ease. Pathetic, but I will play. Awaken Layal Satar. She said. A flash of nebulic flame covered Night briefly. Her nails became claws, nebula streaks appeared in her black hair, a third eye opened on her forehead as her clothes looked like what an arabian princess would wear, her eyes then turned purple and nebula flames covered her hands and feet. Night held out her left hand and said. Nebula Flair. She said and the cosmic like flare went flying at Sakrol. If he survived that she would not be surprised. He had defensive magic but the spell would still hurt. She then held up a hand and 15 rifles made of flames of the spirit would appear and all aimed at Sakrol. Know your place, surrender admit you were wrong, or die.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:04 am

Sakrol was swinging his sword towards Night, he tried to hit her with it but she seemed to dodge his attack easily. Sakrol only hit empty air with his sword, Night had already moved out of the way to activate her own Djin Form. Sakrol looked as Night's appearance changed slightly, she then did some sort of spell that was coming right at him. Sakrol quickly summoned the Stone Wall to block the attack so a wall made of stone jutted from the ground in front of Sakrol protecting him from this attack, when the attack hit the wall it crumpled to dust. Sakrol had survived with only a small fright, since that was a close on. But as Sakrol looked at what Night was doing next, there were a lot of rifles made from magic floating in the air and all of them are pointing at Sakrol. The sight was intimidating, Sakrol was standing there quite unmoving as he just glared the whole thing. Night told Sakrol to surrender, he had to admit he was wrong or die by her hands. The situation looked bad, impossible even but Sakrol wasn't going to give up on this. I'm not gonna give up this easily, you'll see! Sakrol then shifted into his True Form, he became a large snake with a humanoid upper body but even like this he was completely covered in that new armor he had got. Sakrol tried to desperately even the odds, he summoned his Jack-O-Lanter Minion to fight beside him. Sakrol then furiously charged at Night in this form as he tried to hit her with his sword again, the Jack-O-Lantern Minion did Stemming Root after Sakrol's attack so just under Night's feet would rise some vines as an attack. Sakrol wondered if this was going to do it.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 1:15 pm

Night sighed as Sakrol transformed and all the rifles moved around the room. They moved into positions that made them forming something like a dome. Her Celestial illusion was still in place and she was not only faster than Sakrol but at the speed she could move compared to his perception she could vanish. However he would never notice she moved as an illusional version of her would continue standing were she had been as she simply moved and kept herself moving at a speed he could not see her. As the two attacks hit her illusional self she cried out and seemed to die. As this happened four of the rifles aimed and fired at the minion he had summoned. Her yokai and her speed would make the attacks next to impossible to dodge. Especially since they moved at a speed he could not even comprehend with his perception. If they hit the rifle shots would easily tear the minion apart and her phantom fox was active as well. One of the nine phantom claws would bisect the minion as it was covered in flames of enchantment, which were colored like the nebula to match Nights Djin form. Another would take off its head then two more would take off the arms. Honestly it would look like something from Elfen lied. One Rifle would then fire at Sakrols back it aimed at his shoulder and if it hit would deal a good amount of damage which on top of having his life force drain and Nebula Flair he would should not have much strength left. Her phantom fox claws would also like any attack of hers would lash out at Sakrol. She would have them aimed though to claw up his sides. Both attacks would be near imppossible for the demon to dodge. After all he lacked the perception to even understand or see the speed which she or her attacks moved. After the attacks Night would give him one more chance. Last chance kid. You are out of your league here. Surrender, apologize. If you do not well I will stop holding back and I will aim to kill. I wont drag out such a boring game. She said and she meant it. Fifteen spears of darkness formed, fifteen claymores of chaos, and fifteen void swords. All covered in nebula colored flames of the spirit. All were aimed at Sakrol. A total of 50 weapons all aimed ready to kill him.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Sakrol was charging towards Night with the intention to slash her with his sword before the magic rifles could shoot, Sakrol hit Night and after that the Jack-O-Lantern Minion's Stemming Root burst under her feet. Night cried out and seemed to die which was odd but then she vanished, that wasn't Night at all? Might explain why he felt that he didn't hit anything really, Sakrol turned around to try and see where Night was now. A few of Night's magic rifles aimed at Sakrol's minion and shot it, the minion was engulfed in magic flames and the phantom claws finished it off making the minion disappear completely. Before Sakrol could do anything to proceed attacking Night, one of Night's magic rifles shot him on the shoulder making pieces of armor to fly off and disappear. Night's magic flames also burned on the spot where the shot landed. It happened all so fast, one second he was just fine but then suddenly he felt great pain which made Sakrol let out a scream. Sakrol was starting to feel exhausted with all this but he did try to get up regardless, he thought to himself that the wound wasn't that bad. Night's attack continued however, her phantom claws slashed at Sakrol on his sides as he didn't even have time to react to that attack. It hurt all so much, Sakrol struggled on the ground in his True Form like a wild animal trying to escape from its predator. After Night was done she stopped to speak, she was giving Sakrol one last chance to surrender and apologize. But if Sakrol didn't she really would kill him, Night summoned her weapon projections and there was a lot of them all aimed at Sakrol. Sakrol stopped as he looked at all the weapons pointing at him and how Night was serious about this, he realized it was impossible to win. Sakrol shifted back to his human form and dismissed his Djin Form at the same time as he was sitting on the ground and he looked tired, he was breathing heavily due to exhaustion and the pain he was feeling. Sakrol spoke however, in a mildly panicking tone. Okay, okay, I yield, I yield! Just stop already... I'm sorry, I'm sorry... This was a horrible miscalculation on my part... Sakrol yielded to Night since his very life was on the stake, he didn't want to die after all. Sakrol was afraid of Night now and that could be seen from his eyes, he submitted to Night completely. He thought how wrong he was about her this entire time and how stupid he was, how could he be so foolish? This act of revenge on Night was also a very stupid move, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:03 pm

As soon as Sakrol surrendered Night dismissed her magics. She also dismissed her familiars power and she let the Djin power flow back to it's vessel. Seriously child. I hope you have learned your lesson from this. If you really think because of all the times I have saved you I was your friend you are wrong. I simply did my job as an Agent of MIRA. My job and who I am are two different things. In my eyes my job is the set of rules I have decided to play the game called life. However I still have my own personal rules as my job is a source of power. You have never done anything to even extend a hand of friendship but you simply assumed. That is were you went wrong here demon child. If you assume stuff without even trying to make an effort on your own part then you will be in the wrong when that person decides you are no longer worth there time. I agreed originally to team up with you for one to watch you fight. The other to save my energy and let you fight the weaker foes. You are a Master Magus to were I am a Phantasm. Letting you deal with the weaker foes while I take on the strong ones was not only entertaining for me, but the smart tactic over all. Neither of us have unlimited energy. However you did not think and assumed someone who is not even ally or friend to you would do all the work, and when they did not it was betrayal. You have a lot to learn kid. She said ending her rant. She just could not believe the gall or the stupidity. She had to wonder how in anyones right mind did a head on head fight between her and him, he thought he could win.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Night put her magics away and the other stuff that she had when Sakrol yielded, Sakrol felt rather relieved at this. Night then started to speak again, Sakrol listened to what she had to say. She didn't sound happy at all, she ranted a lot to Sakrol about his behavior and how he was so wrong about her etc. Sakrol understood, unsure how to react though to all of that so he stayed silent so he wouldn't get in anymore trouble with her. This is probably what it felt like to be on Night's “bad side”, not the most jolliest experience. Well Sakrol felt humiliated after all this, it was his first time surrendering to someone in battle. Well if Night was done with her rant for now Sakrol proceeded to use Water Magic to heal himself so he could at least stand up, he used Heal Mist to heal his wounds and to recover some stamina. White mist surrounded Sakrol as he cast it, hopefully it was enough for now. The wounds on Sakrol would heal and he regained some stamina back, he was mostly in a condition to stand and continue now. Sakrol slowly stood up and when on his feet he backed away from Night, he prepared to continue in this place on his own. Sakrol then answered to Night's rant. ...Understood...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Night sat down and shrugged. There were only two doors in this room. The only way to proceed was they way she had came in. Rest you idiot. You have spent a lot of stamina, used your Metal Vessel and you took a lot of damage even with me holding back. She said. The obvious way to proceed forward will be the way I came in since the Labyrinth changed right after I entered. However since it has not since you entered it means the way you came in loops back to how we got up here. she said simply. Anyway rest and recover for right now. Talk if you want, as long as you understood why this happen all shall be well. She said simply as she sat down and yawned. Anyway be glad I left you behind. A powerful Half Phantom lurked in this room. It lacked the Keepers respawn ability, but it had raw power. She said figuring maybe giving him some info may distract him form his humiliation,
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Sakrol was lost in thought for a moment while Night sat down. Sakrol got startled a little when Night told him to rest, he wasn't expecting that. While Night continued to explain some stuff Sakrol sat down and listened while resting. She spoke how they would have to proceed from here and that he should rest and recover for now. Night said that he could talk with her and that everything will be well as long as Sakrol understood why all of this happened in the first place. Well, Sakrol could only figure it was probably because of his assumptions on Night and getting angry at her. Night told Sakrol that he should be glad that she had left him behind because according to her there was a powerful Half-Phantom in this room that had raw power. Unsure if he really should be, since Night only abandoned him because he was probably getting on her nerves. Sakrol didn't know what could have been more worse to face, Night or the Half-Phantom. Sakrol was calming down at least, it would seem that Night was going to keep him with her for now. Unsure if Night still had some use for him after this catastrophe though, she was giving him another chance? Sakrol stayed vary of her though, no more giving blind trust to her.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Night chuckled at the lack of response form Sakrol. So he finally learned huh? That was good, and glad he decided to rest. However she could see the doubt in his eyes about the half phantom. I will put it another way. I was willing to spare your life. Any enemy you run into hear seems to have the urge to try there best to kill you. She said simply. She leaned her head back and rest. She needed to recover some stamina as she had used a decent sum of it. She pulled out a brownie from her pocket and would start to snack on it. She had baked it with blood so it would help her recover. She would sit and meditate as she ate.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:24 am

Night continued to speak to Sakrol, she said she was willing to spare his life and that the creatures in here would probably just have killed him. It kinda answered the question which could have been more worse to face, Night or the Half-Phantom. Well the creatures here didn't seem to be very reasonable, no way to talk some sense into them so yeah... Sakrol moved closer to a wall to lean on it, he had nothing to discuss about at the moment so he decided to rest the best way he can. Sakrol leaned on the wall and he closed his eyes to take a small nap, he was the one who needed to recover the most after Night's beating. Hopefully this helps...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:13 am

Night chuckled as she finished her brownie and watched Sakrol to pass out. She was not surprised. Between eating his life force and her attacks she had done much to him. Add ontop of what they had faced thus far. It was only going to continue as well. This place she had the feeling was designed to consume them. It was not a place were the weak would survive. She wondered how long she herself could survive? Even her own stamina would eventually run out. Survival was the name of this game though. She had a feeling that if she had not been with the demon child there would be a good chance he might already have died. That was why though these rest period were important. Recover what strength one could so that one could fight on. Night was also using this as an oppurtunity to fully let her spells become available after time. Her specials and for her Metal Vessel to recharge. The fact that her Djin Metal Vessel had appeared was lucky indeed. Another card in her deck to survive. She was surprised that Sakrol had one. However such a powerful relic would make surviving here more possible.

After resting for a while more Night stood up and stretched. if she had expected to end up in such a place she would have brought some blood potions or bags of blood along. She would Shake Sakrol to wake him up and move back quickly in case he reacted like swinging or something. Lets get to moving. She would then go ahead and open the door she had come from to see were it lead now.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Sakrol had completely dosed off, he was supposed to take a light nap so he could still react to anything that came too close in case he needed to defend himself but he fell into a deep sleep instead. He was awakened by Night who shook him to wake him up. Sakrol opened his eyes slowly and realizing that he had fallen into a deep sleep instead of a light one. Sakrol yawned while Night told him that they should continue, Sakrol stood up as he answered. We are continuing? Okay fine... He then proceeded to follow Night through the next doorway. Sakrol felt a lot better now that he had rested, he was ready to fight something if it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:33 pm

DM Post

The next room over looked like some kind of twisted toy park. From slides swings jungle gyms. Broken dolls littered the place. In the center was a chalice of blood overflowing yet the blood that fell out of it vanished. There was also two doors, however the one they had entered from chains of yokai appeared on it. A FOE was lurking and his name was Chucky.

Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 Br6UiXlCUAAh_u_

Stats
lvl: 20
Strength: 50
Speed: 50
Defense: 40
Stamina: 50
Yokai: 60
Perception: 50
FP: 5

Specials and magic
Soul magic
Inhuman Killer
Infamous Legend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh The Horror, Purgatory   Oh The Horror, Purgatory - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh The Horror, Purgatory
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next