Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Life is a ..... (private thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyde

Hyde

Life is a ..... (private thread) Empty
PostSubject: Life is a ..... (private thread)   Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 11:06 am

Life is a war. I found that out when i life as commoner with humans.Even after i stay here for some years after i wake up from my coffin.it was a morning and i’m preparing a breakfast , while sometimes looking at clock. I heard sounds from the dining table , yes the TV was turned ON . I serve the breakfast on the table .“She’s Down!!!. For the fifth time,Tachibana Ryo is Down!!!.its look like she can get back up again!!!.Is this the end of her two years reign as the champion ?!!.” after serving the breakfast i’m packing the bags as fast as i can. “I’m sleepy.””meat ! i want Meat!.””Shiro, can you pick me a ketchup?.””Wait i grab somefor you nee-chan. You have eggs , just what’s there we’re going to be late.i don’t have time to take a breakfast cause packing your bags , don’t be so picky.After you done could you help do kurono and kurumi hairs.” After done packing the bag i’m wash the dishes. My older sister help me do my little twin sister hair. Its really helping me because i’m not so good at that.

Yes, living as common human is a war. After my big sister had an accident while was working as Hunter , she had lost her leg . then she was keeping this twin girls , Kurumi And kurono . the twin was lost their parents , their parents was a Hunter too .it was reported that they were reported KIA. They are really close to me and my sisters, thats why we keeping their children.

“She is getting up, again !! She isn’t giving up ! her pride won’t let her . With ego like that , She can’t give up she claimed that she could destroy Anyone.””...... Just stay down.””Tachibana Ryo lost her Shot at the match with the Princess.””Give up ... otherwise , you’ll dead.””Shut up !!! , I’m the champion!!!. I’ve never lost in single match before!!. I can’t be defeated by...”

I turn off the TV because its really noisy.then i take the twins along me. It is a great challenge to take the twins to kindergarten every morning. I can understand their parents a little bit in that sense. At least they learned to walk home hand in hand on their own this year. For me breakfast with human food is forbidden because it will makes me sick. After take the twin i run to house to take my bag and goes to school . my school and the twins kindergarten was on different way. My sister was holding my bag on front doorand wait me. “i’m going for school nee-chan. See you later , i promise will go back when lunch time and bought you a lunch.””Okay have nice day ,Shiro.”

My school was not so far from the house , its about ten minutes from there. It was good to know that i didn’t come late at my first day. I left my previous school because it far away from house and choose this new school. I walk on small alley as i come out bike tires hit me from left side. I trip down and bump someone else . “I’m sorry but you know it was an accident.” Both of us was standing again and its look like i was bumping on a girl there is a dirt on her . “Sorry do you want me to pay for the cleaners ?.””forget about the uniform.one fifty for the shoes and two fourty for the uniform.”the girl seems mad about it , it was shown from her face.”Eh...? are you sure ?.” even the girl said it fine but still i feel responsible for that. Finally i’m arrive at school ,lucky me i’m not late on my first day. The name of the school seems strange , but i think its because of all the atletic clubs. But something was bothering me when i’m on the classroom.”Hello what a good day freshmen!!!. Everyone of you was very lucky!!. This class was got privilege of experiencing the co-ed policy that the school has adopted starting this year!!.” There is something bothering me since the class was begin .“why are there other boy.”

Rakuzan private high school , the 36-year-old girls private highschool the famous school who always winning every highschool competition. Takes a new leap foward as coed school.
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Life is a ..... (private thread)   Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:18 am

Lunch break time is almost over , i have come back home and bought my sister lunch. It was lucky for me that the scholl was close to my house . class is about to start in 30 minutes , i decide to take a walk around the school. I was want to make sure if it was true that i’m the only boy in here. I walk along the school hall and found only girls , is it true that i’m the only boy here .”there he is. Its him, isn’t it? . Yeah ! our school is coed now, But really ? just him ?. it’s preety cool seeing a boy at school.” I was blushed as i heard what the girls said , so i increase my pace and walk pass them. Then i was walking on some hall and find sokind of troopy hall. Its was amaze me from the start , but i must keep walking again and explore the school. Something was bothering my mind since i choose this school . should i transfer to another school , then why did i choose this school on the first place.

“Shiro! Congratulations! Regardless of your grades , the committee promised to grant full scholarship as long as you attend regurally!””really ..?! thankyou sir!!!.”oh my what should i do now. Then i heard phone ringing its bother me because it ringing almost in every corner of the building. Unfontunate for me i just sold my phone last week to register the twins to kindergarten.

-The Rakuzan’s Newsletter-
Good morning to the Ladies at Rakuzan’s. This is Rakuzan news letter ! as you already know, we are making a new leap foward as coed school in order to enrich your emotional education. Although there had been some concerns, luckily one male student has joined Rakuzan’s Highschool. Girl of the Rakuzan’s  as you all know , “GIRLHOOD” is an important criteria as honor student. Don’t you think this is a good chance ?. to put it simply you might be able to awaken your girlhood which your have never known through the freshman Shiro , the only male student at Rakuzan’s .Something like that ! Girls of Rakuzan’s Good luck!.

The school was so huge i was in front of senior classroom .”ah !! there he is.” I was heard someone calling some boy , ofcourse that would be me. Because i’m the only boy at Rakuzan’s .“Eh..? What...?.” Now i know how prey was feeling when being hunted. I saw the girl on outside was running at me , i was going to run foward but there is a girl who running at me too when i look back there is other girls too. “Why this happen to me , i just want to live like common people.”  Then i heard some broken glass and saw something thrown through my left and right and also smash window outside. its stop the girls from chasing me , when i look outside it was a chair and table class. I was creeps me , then i heard footstep from classroom . then i saw a small girl with a cat ears , i tought she was nekomata from japanese legend but i was wrong she was human. “Freshman Shiro , you’re mine.” She said it while making cute expression on its face. I was afraid with that girl because how could a girl making that cute face after throwing a chair and a table. I jumped out the window but due in hurry i was trip down and fall. The girl was also jumping to chase me she landed on me ,she turn my body and grab my tie. “My name kuronoma miku , you can’t escape from me.” She pull my tie and make my face close to her , her name is miku right ?. when i saw her this close well she’s cute too , she got cute lips too. her face and was come closer to mine.
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Life is a ..... (private thread)   Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:50 pm

What a troublesome situation i almost kissed by a human girl. I covered miku’s lips with my right hand , i was gonna save miku from me. Cause i might be ended sipping her blood and make her die because losing blood.”how.. dare you..””Who-ah-What...Why...?.” miku took my right hand and hold it with her left hand. She also put her right leg on my left hand , now i’m completely can use my hand. “you be mine now , Shiro.” Somebody please help me.”miku!! Stop right there!!.”i turn my face after someone call miku. It was a girl i saw her before she was the girl who bump me with bike this morning.”Let him go , i need him .””Riko..? too late. I got her first!!.”Yuuma asked for him. Maybe you can go take it up with her yourself.””Yuuma asked you.”Miku was let me go and help me stand up.”Shiro come with me!.don’t bother trying to run away.”What kind of school allow this ?.”I will come with you just incase if Yuuma will take him.”Okay come on fella.”Get out from another trouble get caught by another problem. It was really troublesome for first day , i hope this will end soon.

Not for long we arrive at classroom . a saw there was a girl near window and we walk to her.”Shiro !! you’re freshman and we’re sophomore.Got it.?”i only nod as Riko said that , then i look at the girl it was a girl later morning.”Remember what happend this morning? Got scared?. Yes, she’s Yuuma “The Princess” the real one HaHa-.” I only listen and didn’t reply .”did he lose his nerves ?. Did you hear ? she’s Princess.how can be you so quiet in front of her.” How exactly Yuuma is ? i didn’t know anything about her . I’m just a freshman how can be i know her.i shake my head as a reply for Riko answer.”No way!!!. Do you not know who she is ? really ? you sure.OMG!!.is there really a guy in this country who doesn’t know princess!!.Gosh- i canbelieve it!.”Riko sit on the chair and laugh , is it really funny for her.after i saw Yuuma little bit she was so beautiful like a princess , she got pitch black hair and white skin . “You .. what is this?.Did you do this without knowing or are you trying to mock me ?.” It was the money i just give this morning , is it not enough to pay the cleaner.”Well, either way ... kneel and pick them up . Then I’ll forgive you” Yuuma must be daughter from rich a family. She was undertimating me, also she was sophomore. She must do this because i’m a freshman.”I said pick them up.” I raise my head and look her at the eyes.”You are quiet annoying for a Princess.”Riko and Miku was surprised as they heard me . i just said what i must said it that wrong.

Yuuma stand up and slap me in the face. She must be so angry because what did i just said .”Gee- why did you do that ?.””are you okay Shiro ?.” Riko was stoping Yuuma as for Miku she’s looking at me.”Hey Shiro! , say that you’re sorry !.””say it Shiro , Yuuma maybe forgive you.”Yuuma was glaring at me , she took something from her wallet and throw it to me.”its for your medical bill. Take it and piss off!.””Wait!! where are you going.””Wait!! Yuuma.””i want to go home.””whats wrong with you ?.”“Hey Shiro!! this has never happened!. You know what i mean ? Don’t ever do that again.”the girls was leaving me alone at class i look down at something that Yuuma throw it was a cek .”see....that’s what i mean.” I continue the class until its over , i bought some ingredient from supermarket then go home .

At home the twins and my sister was waiting for me . i quickly cook a dinner for them , even it not so special but they always like my cooking. After dinner I play with the twins while my sister looking at us. The twins was go to sleep after they tired playing with me , after i make sure they sleep i go outside the house. I saw my sister had a phone call on her wheelchair, she ended it after saw me coming.”Is it a Job from HQ ?.””Eh- Shiro yes it is, they just offer all the hunter for it.” I only smile and wrap my hands on my sister , i couldn’t let my sister on danger even we’re not siblings.”I’ll do it sister , you look after the twins .””but... Shiro..””its okay , its a man responsibility to keep his family safe.”My sister was look down and nod. I could felt a warm teardrop .
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Life is a ..... (private thread)   Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 3:51 pm

OOC : left thread but will be back after the arc
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Life is a ..... (private thread)   Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:05 am

“arghh Meat you promised me you’ll cook meat.””Stop Doing that Nii-chan was tired after work.”I was packing up Kurono and Kurumi stuff . like always my older sister Aoi was helping me with doing the twins hair.”Sorry I forgot . I’ll cook meat tomorrow, I promise””Shiro I hate you !!!.””Hey don’t say that to Nii-chan.”I was paused on the middle of packing . Kurumi words was really hurt my heart . No matter how much i try to replace their parents , i can’t ever gonna be one. After all i’m just a vampire , i have no right to do that. So i continue after paused little bit , with a teary eyes i resume packing on kurumi and kurono stuff. Aoi was looking at me as i take the twins to kindergarten . The twins was also looking at me. They wave at me as i leave them , i quickly return to house i was standing in front door as i open it. It because Aoi was waiting while holding my back , she must be thingking about what happen this morning. My hair was covering my eyes as i look down , thats lucky for me. She won’t saw my teary eyes , but if i come closer she will saw it. “Ahh nee-chan thanks , i was about to late so i go now.” I wave at Aoi as i leave , i’m giving big smile even my heart was really hurt.

Everyday Is a war . when will get easier ? , but for now i’m in trouble . i’m late for school , i must find a way to get in. Without being founded, so i climb the back wall . its kinda hard for the first time i jump up , but thenput some effort and made it.climbing over the school wall happens everywhere, but here . its’s not only uniquebut also visually shocking . how could i said that because right now i saw many girls student climbing wall easily . its more like they have done it for couple times . the only way i can get out from this crazy school is to Study.

I attend my class just like always i have do Study  .I have made up my mind to live as a normal human, now i become a student . first from all i need to focus studying. Then going to a university might be tough , but i might be able to get a decent job if i get the grades, so i can quit being hunter . but whats wrong with these people , stop staring at me. I’m not doing anything wrong to them why they staring at me . Please leave me alone , its already break time . I heard many noise from hall outside , what wrong now  . “Everyone!! Listen!!. I’m Shizuka the captain of fencing club!!. I guess you’ve already heardof us!!.”. Now what , another trouble . I saw someone coming , said that she was from Fencing club. She raise her kendo sword , she glare at entire class.”I’ll only need 2 people with with kendo experience to join our club. Become member of the best club at Rakuzan’s.” I don’t interested with join any club right now , so i keep quiet as they talk.Someone was coming , maybe its someone from another club. “the best at Rakuzan’s , thats hilarious.” Its Miku a girl who almost kiss me , on my first time at school. “watch this...” then someone with same uniform as Miku come inside while bringing some gibson. Miku come closer and hit the gibson with her head . i drop my jaw as she do that , students who look at it was clapping on her. “ Karate!! Is the best at Rakuzan!!!. Who want to join us we only need 2 people.” Miku looking at me and smiling i lookdown and try not attract more of her cautious.

“Look what you have done midget.””Riko!! whatare you doing here!!.””what a mess step aside shortie.” Another girl was coming she was Riko , she was coming alone. “Hey guys. I’m Riko from Boxing club. You know who i’am ? if not nevermind.” Riko was introducing himself to everyone . she slam the board on the front , making everyone paying attention on her.”I’ll make it short . Who’s the strongest in this class.” She looking at me and start walking. “Or....” she walk closer to me and wrap her left arm on my shoulder. I only gulping and look down , please leave me alone. “I’ll be your protector but in change be my boyfriend”. Everyone was screaming as Riko said that . I was crying inside my heart , why i was schooling at this place. Miku was look so pissed as Riko said that.

Last edited by Hyde on Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Life is a ..... (private thread)   Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:06 am

“what!!.” I was scolded by Riko as we talk at hall.we had private conversation outside.”Didn’t you raise your hand to join the boxing club ?.””no... i meant ..” i take out a paper cek.”please give it back to your friend.” “huh..?. just keep it!. She’s not going to take it. You’ll probably just get hit again.””but..””well , if you really want to , do it yourself. She’ll be late today. She is often late for school because of her family business. I wouldn’t recommend it , though. She’ll just get mad again. By the way , why don’t you join our club?. A club activity is mandatory at our school.””No, its okay. I’ve never done sports before...”. i was look down as i talking with Riko . i didn’t dare to look her in the face.”well,i’ll think about it.”i was making an excuse beside i must not spend my energy on such things. I have no time to spare..”Okay . well if you need any help , let me know. I got your back!.” “Okay , thanks Riko.” After we done Riko giving a thunmbs up and leave. What exactly that thumbs up for.

Bell was ringing the lesson is PE. I need to get changed so i take my PE uniform . Should i go to the restroom. I was look around and surprised the girls was begin to undress and put on their PE uniform.”What!!.” the girls was looking at me “Ah!.””Right! I forgot its co-ed school now.””Shall we go out to get changed for Shy Shin.?””I’d never cared about things like this before at middle school.” They look at me while talking like that. I hide my face as they laugh at me.”Shin , You have 5 minutes.” It should be the other way around, This girl was shameless . they leaving while waving at me. I begin to get undress and put on my PE uniform. Then i realize something wrong i look at window and the girl was looking at me. My face turn red , i quickly get changed . I quickly walk out the classroom and goes to field.

The school was over and i quickly goes to home. I still got a bonus from previous work. So i will take Aoi , Kurono , and Kurumi to Yakiniku restaurant tonight. Beside i have promise them , i will keep my promise . “I’m Home , Everyone.”” Welcome home, Nii-chan.””welcome home , Shiro.””Everyone we will dinner at Yakiniku restaurant tonight.”really!! thankyou onii-chan.”” So what do you waiting for get changed Kurumi Kurono.” The two goes to change their clothes . they seems really happy because of it. The Aoi come closer to me and ask .” Are you sure about this ,Shiro ?.””Don’t worry i fot a bonus from last job. Beside i have promise them .” Aoi was unsure for a bit of moment but then she smile and agree.

We had a good times at Dinner the twins was happy , Aoi also looks happy. Just looking at their happy face its make me happy too. “nii-chan . why don’t you eat too.”” Ah.. i’m still not hungry you two can’t eat first.””No!! Nii-chan should eat too.””Yeah .””No its fine you two just eat.” Aoi the take a piece of meat and feeding me.”You should obey me , i’m your nee-san.” I cew the meat and swallow it . they seems happy after i eat too. The Dinner tonight was amazing , We had a good times as a family tonight.

After the Dinner we go home . The twins went to watch TV when Aoi was outside the house. I was doing the house work after i finish i told the twins to go to sleep. Then i come out while bring a jacket . i see Aoi was still outside , i put on the jacket to Aoi’s body. “its cold outside. Why don’t come inside.” Aoi look at me and smile , then i Smile back . i Didn’t know what she was thinking so i kneel and hold her hand and look at her. “Whats going on , Nee-chan.”” Thanks for tonight Shiro.””Don’t mind,Nee-chan”. Not for long we comeback inside and goes to sleep .
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Life is a ..... (private thread)   Life is a ..... (private thread) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 8:59 am

Today is a sunday i stay at the house and do chores . the twins playing outside and Aoi was in the kitchen preparing a lunch. I'm the one who supposed to do that but Aoi keep resisting she want to help the chores so i told her to help me cooking. Since i don't eat human food , i barely don't know what food taste it is. My nose and my tongue only know is scent and taste of blood. When i eat human food i only chew it and swallow it. Without knowing its taste. Until now when i was cooking i only copy paste what Aoi have made thats all.

I have done with my chores so i help Aoi on the kitchen. I told Aoi about Yuuma to her about Yuuma giving me a money. I was asking for her argument . the money that given by Yuuma was so much. So i need her argument about this after telling that i want to give it back to Yuuma again.Aoi was little laugh after she heard it. Then she turn to me and said. "What ever your choice is . i will support it." thanks to Aoi i have made my choice . i will return it and said sorry to her.

I reminds something. I had a part time job today. I will be going after i have done preparing lunch. "Well its all set. Now i have to go ."" You not going to eat first ?." i was in a hurry i don't want to mess up on my first day. So i quickly get to my room and change my clothes . "I'm not hungry yet. I call the twins as go." i come out call out for them i kneel and speak to both of them. " yes onii-san." "The lunch is ready get inside . onii-san must go for work now. Can you two take care onee-chan for me until i come back." "leave it to us ." "we will do it." i pat on their head after they goes inside. Then i go to work , their smile has become spirit for me to do my job.

(Leave thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is a ..... (private thread)   Life is a ..... (private thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is a ..... (private thread)
Page 1 of 1