Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) Empty
PostSubject: /v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!)   /v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:16 pm

The information ran slowly this time since the promo wasn't on the original channel this time but the due day has not been decided yet so I don't think nobody lost too much time.

Just putting this here if anybody else wants to join since I will be joining and that means training for me but that won't effect on my postings (I think?). The video is below and the rules and other info below the video.

WHAT IS VST?

VST is a recurring series of community competitions. The goal is to win votes by favor of the viewers by being as stylish as possible with your gameplay! But even if you don't believe you're amazing, it's fine. VST is meant to be fun for all, and the more the merrier. Think you have something, anything worth showing off? Then put it up for show!

WHAT GAMES CAN I USE?

-Devil May Cry (Any but the DmC reboot)
-Bayonetta (1 and 2)
-Ninja Gaiden (Any 3D game but Yaiba)
-God Hand
-The Wonderful 101
-Vanquish
-Sengoku Basara (3, Utage, 4, and Sumeragi)
-Viewtiful Joe (1 and 2)
-Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
-Fairy Bloom Freesia
-Rain Blood Chronicles: Mirage

TRADITIONAL ENTRY RULES:
2 minutes minimum, 10 minutes maximum
Exceptions to time must be discussed in advance; have a good reason for it.
The goal is to enter a room and finish off all spawn from start to finish on second highest difficulty minimum (e.g., God Hand Level 3 or Die, DMC anywhere from Son of Sparda or above, Bayonetta Hard or NSIC, etc.) You may do this multiple times with as many games as you want SO LONG as in the end the video follows rules.
NO CHEATING (minor things that don't actually affect gameplay such as visual mods are acceptable)
You may NOT splice videos to play numerous at once, as it is in the realm of cheating. One at a time only.
Cutting your video to chip out wasted time during loadout changes is perfectly okay

Extra rules:
Super costumes permitted
Devil May Cry God Must Die mod is permitted
Devil May Cry 3 Style Switcher Mod banned for Traditional
Devil May Cry 4 mods where you put characters out of their designated campaign areas are legal
You are not allowed to drop below Level 3 on God Hand
In the case of Sengoku Basara, it can be considered complete if it ends on the capture of an enemy camp

FREESTYLE ENTRY RULES:
1 minute minimum, 6 minutes maximum
Exceptions to time must be discussed in advance; have a good reason for it
You can do ANYTHING. Show off some crazy hacks, exhibit your mad dodging ability, display fantastic combos, perhaps pull an ironic gag video; the only limits here are time and your skill!
Back to top Go down

/v/ Style Tournament 7 (yes, games!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: OOC area :: Games-
Jump to: