Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The History of the Tepes twins EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The History of the Tepes twins EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The History of the Tepes twins EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The History of the Tepes twins EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The History of the Tepes twins EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The History of the Tepes twins EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The History of the Tepes twins EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The History of the Tepes twins EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The History of the Tepes twins EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The History of the Tepes twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

The History of the Tepes twins Empty
PostSubject: The History of the Tepes twins   The History of the Tepes twins EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Authors note:

Night sat in her bed as she remembered her childhood.

As a child Night and Mathew for the first ten years lived with there mother Megedalia. Much like Night she had long black hair, her skin was a shade darker than her children and her eyes were a deep brown. Night and Mathew were small at the age of five running around the house with Night poking fun at Mathew who at the time was a rather soft hearted child. Megedalia laughed as her children played. Though the family was outcasted by the village as in these times a single mother with two children was quite a scandal indeed. Not only that twins with white and black hair and red eyes many believed they could be demons or worse. Yet neither the mother or children cared. They were happy and content living a simple life. This moment would not last as this was one of Nights first memories. Her and Mathew went to play outside when they saw smoke rising from the village. The twins ran inside panicked telling there mom that the village was on fire. Megedalia looked outside and ghasped as bandits were approaching there house. Megedalia rushed her children into a small crawl space, before shutting the door she said. "Whatever you hear whatever you see do not come out." She said and shut the door. Night and Mathew sat in the crawl space and they heard splintering of wood and the sound of angry men filled the house. There mother started saying the bandits could have whatever they wanted as long as they left in peace. Both children sat in the space shuddering Mathew crying. They both winced as they heard the sound of metal against stone and more wood breaking. Soon though they heard there mother cry out in pain and shouts to stop. Night snuck out of the space shutting the door with just a crack left as she went to try and help her mother. The bandits grabbed her as she entered the main room. Megedalia screamed as nightmares ensued. Night eventually fainted as Mathew sat frozen in fear hidden the crawl space, after all what were five year old children suppose to do? When Night awoke battered and bruised her child like spirit shattered like glass. She saw the bandits laying around dead. Before her stood a pale skinned man with long white hair and vivid red eyes. He reminded Night of her brother as she cleaned his sword and sheathed. The man looked at Megedalia tears in his eyes as he picked her up and kissed her, healing her wounds somehow. Next he moved over to Night and whispered. "I am sorry." As he touched her forehead and she passed out again. For many years Night would think all of this had been nothing more than a bad dream.

Three years later Night was a rather somber girl now. She was also blooming early. Also lately she had become rather thirsty. Water never quenching her constant burning throat. she asked her mother and Megedalia would just pail a bit and say. "it is nothing, you are just a growing young lady." She said brushing Nights hair back. as her mother did this Night could not help but notice just how sweet her mother truly smelled. Night nodded and smiled. "By the way mom your perfume is nice." She said with a smile. Mathew just looked confused at his twin sister as he peeled potato's for dinner. For Dinner they had stew as usual and Night could not help but sigh a bit as it seemed to not sate her. This had been going on for three weeks now, what was wrong? The longer it lasted the more sick she felt. Her breathing over the weeks would slowly become later as she seemed to continue to grow weak. Megedalia looked worried. One night Night woke up completely feverish and sligthly delerious. She set outside as she went to the river and started drinking water by the handfuls. Yet it was not helping, the burning would not stop and she was just feeling sicker. As she drank she slumped over fatigue overcomming her. A traveler on the road saw this and rushed to help her. He lifted her in her arms asking. "miss are you ok?" as he said this he noticed the fever and started walking towards the village. The movements finally jostled Night awake and she sniffed. Once again she smelled the sweet scent, yet she knew not what it was. It called to her though and her eyes seemed dull. At this point instincts drove her as she opened her mouth baring fangs she did not know she had and sunk them into the the arm carrying her. As soon as the sweet liquid touched her tongue she went into a frenzy blacking out. When she came to her senses she was standing there over the mans dead body, blood on her dress and face. She stared horrofied as she realized what happened, and then she cried out in the night as she realized she was a monster.

Author's note part 2:
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The History of the Tepes twins   The History of the Tepes twins EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Night made her way home slowly. Numb and scared, scared of herself. She was a monster, a killer. She stumbled into her house and collapsed on the floor crying. Her mother woke with a start and ran out and stared in shock at her baby girl. "What happened?" She asked with tender care as she rushed to the floor and picked up Night. She held her bloody girl in her arms rocking her gently as Night cried. "I, I, I killed a man mother, I killed him and feasted on his blood." She cried out. "I'm a monster." She cried more though slowly her thirst was tamed. Her mother seemed to sigh and she grabbed a rag and dipped it in some water. It was cold and stagnant but it would do as she slowly wiped Night down from head to toe. Mathew now came into the room rubbing his sleep filled eyes. He looked up at his mom and his sister and asked groggily. "Moma, Night why are you awake?" He asked with a yawn. Night clung to her mom as slowly the blood was wiped off her skin. However she still felt dirty and stained. Once finished Megedalia put Night down. "I have something I need to tell you my children. Something I should have told you a while ago. I know I have told you mildly about your father. However I have not told you everything. Your father his name is Adrian Tepes. However you would know your father by the name many call him in stories. The Vampire Alucard." she paused as her children slowly took this in. "Neither of you are fully human, you are both Half human, and half vampire. I apologize my daughter, I, I should have recognized the signs of you vampiric half awakening." She said saddened. Over the rest of the night Megedalia explained to her children over time and soothed them as best as she could. However the shock was great and Night ended up catatonic for a while. After all the shock of murder was a great burden to bear. Eventually after many months Night had recovered. Her mother now would bring her blood once a week sometimes her own. Eventually a few years later Mathew awoke but unlike his sister, he did not kill out of thirst. Megedalia made sure that her childrens needs were met. However something was slowly now crawling across the country that would change the Tepes twins life.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The History of the Tepes twins   The History of the Tepes twins EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Note: I know it is slow and I know the last one was not the best. I need to type though and I am running with almost no sleep. I need distraction though I need it so forgive the poor writing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of the Tepes twins   The History of the Tepes twins Empty

Back to top Go down

The History of the Tepes twins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: OOC area :: Road House-
Jump to: