Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Vergil Cole's magic list #3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Vergil Cole's magic list #3 Empty
PostSubject: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Knowledge/Race based:

Call of the Ancients:

Type: Booster.

Description:A stat buff that lasts for 4 posts. Gives +10 bonus to to all stats of Vergil. While All Allies gets +5 to all stats. has a cooldown of 6 posts.

Restrictions: lvl 45. 50 sc . Angels and Demons only. Must have witnessed the 2nd and 3rd Otherworld War. 1st and 4th one is not necessary.

Holy magic:

Bullet Barrage(lvl.1):

Type: Damager/Cone

Description: Vergil Summons A Holy Magic Circle in front of him. He then Fires Several Bullets in waves from the Magic Circle made out of Holy Magic in a cone. Each bullet has High Pen but low damage.

Bullets per wave: 10

Number of Waves: 1 per 20 prana stats.

Req: lvl 30. Holy Magic.

[saving the 3rd, 4th and 5th slot for now]

Last edited by White Cifer on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Complete
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Call of the ancients I will mull over as you keep pushing it further and further.

I will say 2 things about judgement cutter, 1 the invisible sphere can be detected by any with minds eye 2 you can not dictate if a person can dodge based on speed alone. One can be extremley fast but not be able to see anything. All attacks can have a chance of being dodged or blocked. If you are trying to copy my Energy suppression it is it can not be broken free from less they have greater prana/yokai. It can still be dodged or blocked. Also you can not say that the damage done by the cuts will be able to cut through a person or what as once more that is more pendant on the characters stat.

Dragon strike I need an actual description not a picture.

Holy Barrage approved.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:36 am

COTA: ok

JC: 1.Yes. Every Invisible thing, As long as has a mana signature, can be sensed using EOTM. 2. No. I ain't copying your move. *points to DMC 3 Vergil* And Having a higher Mana stats will effect this spell only if you have a shock wave like ability.

DS: On it........though the 'moving picture' should have Given the description.

BB: correction to you. It's Bullet Barrage.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:49 am

I got were the idea came from, the mana reference was to my skill not yours, i was just saying you can not say less then so and so speed and it is undodgeable and such. Dodging is speed and perception based
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:10 pm

But if you cannot see it then Perception doesn't really add? does it? *is trying to make a point* But EOTM would work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Also Edited DS.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:14 pm

I thought i typed a long winded reply to this already. Perception is more than what you can just see it applys to every sense so you can not say undodgable less speed is higher than your own.

Call of the ancients I will approve of at lvl 45 since it is a pure +10 stat buff with no scailing affect and it boost all allies as well which can mean a large amount *also could have sword this was an ability already at one point*

Now Dragon strike here is a big one, it is a huge attack that is rather powerful since it is combined of prana and strength, the size is rather large and it is scailing in affect and has no special cool down, nor a charge time. So the toss up i offer in return is a one shot only time as it will take 90% of your stamina to use for such a huge attack as you already have one large scale attack to your name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:07 am

Edited JC and DS
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:07 pm

DS approved but will be watched JC still dissapproved and I have already explained several times why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:29 pm

removed JC and DS. gonna do a remake of my ability list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:29 pm

also asking Night to lock this thread and put it into the approved app section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #3   Vergil Cole's magic list #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vergil Cole's magic list #3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: Rp info :: Approved apps-
Jump to: