Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Vergil Cole's Passive list #3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 Empty
PostSubject: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:22 am

Energy Absorption: Vergil can absorb incoming magical attacks. Absorbing an attack from a base element blocks 80% of the damage. His Prana stats also gets boosted by 10% of the enemy's Prana/Yokai stats. If the absorbed attack belongs to an apocalyptic magic, the damage is blocked by 50% and the specials are ignored. Stat boost also occurs in this respect. But this ability works only on magics that He and his opponents have in Common. Example, If the opponent uses Lightning Magic and attacks Vergil with a lightning based attack, then Vergil can absorb that attack and reduce the damage taken. But it cannot work if the Opponent uses a magic that Vergil doesn't own like Water,Earth,Fire,Blood,Void,Creation,Ice etc. There is an exception though. If the opponent fires a certain Magic in an elemental Form, then Vergil can absorb that blast as long as he has the base magic of the that elemental form. Ex: If the opponent Casts an Unholy Blaze spell, Vergil can absorb that blast if he wielded fire magic....which he doesn't. Applies the same effect like that in case of the base and Apocalyptic magics. Can happen once per post/magic.

Boost: lasts for 2 turns/post.

Req: lvl 30. Vergil.

(Working on the Other 3 passives)
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:34 am

Dissaproved
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Yup.........should not have taken my friend's advice on this passive lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:06 pm

OKay. another passive. A modded version of Sakrol's Adament body. (Will take the 6th slot)

Adamantium Body: The wielder of this passive can take hard straight physical hits without staggering. He also gets a -10% on Physical Damage received and Magical damage received.
Requirement: Lvl:- 40. 30sc

Last edited by White Cifer on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:07 pm

Also it requires the Basic 'Adamant Body' Skill
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:41 pm

A constant damage reduction for a passive at this stage is a no go sorry. especially a 20%. Passives are the hardest to moderate as they are the easiest to have tip the scales to easily OP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:42 pm

Err.........as a lvl 40 passive then?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:43 pm

maybe if Adamant body had been a support active skill instead of passive and this passive work as an alteration type like my blood mist was to mist form. However I will consider 40 for now but 20% is a large chunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Okay........10% to both then?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:45 pm

lol you seem rather adamant on this ability, maybe I am rather exhuasted atm and am about to take a nap. But maybe, as I said passives heavily tip scales when you apply it to things like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Yeah.............You see. Vergil Cole is a test Character I made for this RP. (I do this for every RP Site). I use the Basic things and twist and modify them to make it OP. Just to see where the Limit is. THough I Don't Kill of my character. I Usually keep them. Now I am a bit out of Ideas of Passives and basically the Magics also didn't came out as I planned (Should Have been Chaos,Light,Darkness and Death Originally with Time Magic as a Permanent 5th slot) So basically I am Out of Idea for This char. I have a few Actives ready. Though You may also disapprove them as they might sound a bit oppy. Well anyways I am Out of Ideas and trying to focus on one skill per day. I think I might have to rely on my weapons only for now.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:54 pm

lol well apocalyptic can never be garunteed. I honestly am hoping I have the percentages so everyone can at least get one but no one ever gets 5. Yeah i know stingy Razz anyways you already have ideas on how systems often work and how I work them out as a past mod and how long you have been around. Nice to know though I have not been imagining the giant shots at power and the seemingly large test of my systems. Not sure if that is good or bad though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Good. Becauas the BSE's System wasn't too good and I didn't stick around. Fortunately for you, This Site has some good systems though there are some loopholes that will be fixed overtime. And I might stick around for some time ^.^
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:07 pm

I know BSE had bad systems, I also know they have a bad habit of re writing said systems on a weekly basis. I get that there will always be natural power differences and such hence the rolls. However i also want to keep things fair as well and diverse, I know loop holes exist, they always do. I have yet to ever find a perfect system. But that is were good admins and mods come in which well lol I am rather understaffed tbh. However I have flags and check marks to watch out for. Though that is another thing bse lacked as well as mods were never good and often vanished and isshin is a poor excuse of an admin who does nto give a crap outside of him keeping the web browser game going as he lets everyone run ammock there and the communtiy is toxic. As long as no one challenges or insults him though they can do whatever they want. *sighs* basically in the ends I used BSE as a model of everything that can and would go wrong in an rp forum and started HHE based from that. It has greatly evolved since and I am glad I rebooted this place as Mystic Shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:11 pm

Touche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:10 am

Do short distance teleportation spells need cooldown? (Much like Dante and Vergil's one)
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:13 am

If you want teleportation i would suggest particapate in the Slenderman arc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:56 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:52 pm

Aerial Divinity: When Vergil uses his wings and flies in the air, he gets a 10% boost to speed, perception and Stamina.

Requirement: lvl 35. Angel/Nephillim. Warrior class. Basic Divine Wing Passive.

(Note: For Mystic class they get a 10% boost to Speed, Mana stat and Defense. For Defender class, they get a 10% boost to Strength, perception and Mana Stat.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Also,

Minimum distance from the ground would be 1 meter.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:15 pm

dissapproved to big of a boost
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:46 am

*sighs* *works on the next one*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:52 pm

Razor Hand/Feet: The user can apply such force to their bare hands or feet that they can use them as cutting or stabbing weapon weapons.

Req: Lvl 30. 60 strength. 60 speed.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Approved will also be putting out an idea list for passives latter this week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:00 am

A short upgrade to Lightning Needle:

Lightning Needle(lvl.2): Now can be charged and detonated.

Charge: each successful charge will increase it's pentration by 100% and damage by 15%.

Detonation: upon detonation, it will send a mini-shockwave in a 1 meter area. Can be deadly if all the needles hit one target.

Req: lvl 25. Lightning Magic. Lightning needle(lvl.1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's Passive list #3   Vergil Cole's Passive list #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vergil Cole's Passive list #3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next