Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Awakening : The New Life EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Awakening : The New Life EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Awakening : The New Life EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Awakening : The New Life EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Awakening : The New Life EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Awakening : The New Life EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Awakening : The New Life EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Awakening : The New Life EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Awakening : The New Life EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Awakening : The New Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyde

Hyde

Awakening : The New Life Empty
PostSubject: Awakening : The New Life   Awakening : The New Life EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Spoiler:

A year have passed i was in Japan . this place my new home now. I was do part-time job for the head hunter to resume my life . i don’t remember anything since after i’m waking up. Now i got a job hunting a demonic bat and carving their fang.  “hey Shiro . have you find one ?.” someone was coming it was Aoi a girl who taking care me for the head hunter.  She’s don’t know my name neither do i , she call me that because my hair color. “no . it seems we are unlucky  Aoi-san.” Both i and Aoi was working for head hunter , she was my senior in this job . “Aoi-san i found one.” I call for Aoi after i saw a demonic bat . Aoi-san giving a rifle to me . i look at it as Aoi-san giving it to me. “that was ‘Scout’ its a bolt-action sniper rifle even it has a weak fire power but still if you have a good aim you stiil could kill on sight your target.” I remove the safety  and look through the scope. I aim the bat ,suddenly Aoi pat my head and said. “Snipe em out!!.” As Aoi-san said i snipe the bat down . its a first time for me to shooting with a gun . the bullet was hit and the bat was dead . Aoi pat my head and congrats me. We went to the place where the bat sniped and carving its fangs. Wasn’t bad for a first job . we come back to the head hunter base to collect the bounty.
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Awakening : The New Life   Awakening : The New Life EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:31 pm

On the way of the base Aoi and me have a talk. “hey Shiro . are you still couldn’t remember anything . it has been one year since i found you.” “I still can’t remember anything. Who am i or anything about it. Hope can remember all of that soon.” We are talking about my memory i was didn’t remember anything about my past or anything about it. Aoi-san pat my head again .she smile to me . she seems really care about me . she is the one who found me and giving me a job at head hunter. I didn’t know who she is but i didn’t know how to pay her back. We almost arrive at the base suddenly Aoi-san pat my head and give the hunting bounty to me. I was confuse for amoment why she giving it to me. It was her bounty but why she giving it to me . she have taught me how to shooting and giving me her rifle now her bounty too. I was about to ask her but she put her finger on my mouth and said. “Its your first job . the bounty , rifle its yours now its gift for you. Oh i almost forgot something important . Close your eyes now.” I didn’t know what Aoi-san thinking . she said all of that was a gift and there is another gift. I was excited with what kind of gift she will gave to me. I felt something touching my forhead .I slowly open my eyes and saw Aoi-san kissing my forehead .I blushed after she kiss my forehead then she said.”Happy Birthday ,Shiro. Well its has been a year .so i decide it myself to give you a birthday party.even i didn’t know when exactly you was born . well nevermind right.oh one more thing ,Shiro. Will you call me Onee-san from now . i will be so glad if you will. Since i always dreaming about having a younger brother.So Shiro will you ?.” I didn’t know why but it was the most great gift for my birthday . even I didn’t know when i was born but if some people giving me a birthday party , still i was happy for it. I can’t repay for what she just give to me beside said to her. “Thank you , Onee-san.” Aoi then pinch my cheek after i said that and leaving me . she said she has another business to do. She leaving me near the base . i enter the base to report and collect the bounty.

Meanwhile on another place Aoi had some phonecall. “So hows the boy. Is he still can’t remember who he is.””Yes , my lord . its like what your plan , i didn’t know if your way is more effient than my way. Give that boy some trust then he will be your pet. Still kissing that boy felt disgusting .””hahah . don’t say something like that . he is your brother from now on right. Lets hoping that we could tame him and use his power to destroy that filthy demon race.””i hope so”. The phonecall was over then Aoi hang it up. “I’m sorry Shiro or i must call you Mathew Tepes . Nothing personal just business.” White wing was spread on Aoi’s back . she was an angel , what does she wan’t ffrom me. Who call her on phone . what plan did they discuss , its still a mystery.

It has been two days after my bithday . i was waiting for Aoi at the guild base . there many people there so many people there. The guild was busy that day many of hunter come and go to do some job. Then someone come to my desk and sit across me . he was looking at me and i just pretend that i didn’t know him.”hey kid . where is Aoi. I need to speak with her.””I don’t know. onee-san said she got something to do.””she got a business huh.”after that he leave my desk . what is he looking for . why he was asking where is Aoi. Its strange but its look like none of my business. Suddenly someone patting my head . it was guild chief .”don’t worry Shiro. He just one of Aoi fans . so what bring you here Shiro-chan.?””uh just waiting for Onee-san. Hope she will comeback soon.””don’t worry she will come back. I got some work for you. Here’s the detail . open this box and use it .” after the chief giving the detail papers to me. he the pat my head as she gone. I was begin to thinking why people always pat my head. Is something wrong with my head. After that i walk out the guild base while reading the papers. “hmm a recon request.why i must wear this. Sunseth city ? hmm a nice name for a city. Well lets work and earn some money.” I bring my sniper rifle and some of explosive just in case if something goes wrong. I was confuse why i must wear this mask on this guild request . but nevermind its the part of the job after all.
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Awakening : The New Life   Awakening : The New Life EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:54 am

I was arrive at Japan and its already evening . then i walking my way to nearby bus station many people was looking at me. maybe because my eyes and my tattered clothes. well since on the airplane people was looking at me that's disturbing . i found a cloth store nearby i visit in and grab some clothes , i white shirt and black jacket. i was also grabbing black short jeans , the shop keeper looking at me it was a young girl. she must be unsure if i could pay what i grab. i get change and come to pay my clothes. "eto... oni-san did you have a money for that." seriously that girl was make me mad . i slam the desk and scared the girl. people was looking at me the some guy who was working at the same store coming ."what are you doing kid . did you have a money to pay that . you haven't pay it and then you already put it on like that." the man was pissing me , i look at his eyes our eyes . he must be saw my abnormal eyes. "Shut up , Gorilla." I call the guy gorilla because he was look like that . "Damn !! kid!!." he punch my head and i counter it with uppercut on his stomach . my uppercut was strong enough to make him kneel , he was tall and big enough so i can't punch his head so i aim for his stomach. as he kneel i lift my right foot and give roundhouse kick on his left abdomen and make him down. I turn my gaze to the young girl again , i slam the desk and that make her scared. "Somethings wrong huh!!!." then suddenly someone come in grabbing my shoulder and turn me back . it was Aoi-san a girl who assumed me as her brother. she flick my forehead and start talking. "What are you doing . Said sorry now." i don't know why but i follow what Aoi-san said and said sorry to them all, i bowing to them as i said sorry.then Aoi-san talk again , she talk to them. "Forgive my little brother . he is little hot temper". she giving the money for my clothes and compensation for trouble i caused. before we walked out she looking at my eyes , she must be will dump me now after saw me like this. She take a sunglasses and put it on me , she then smile with a big grin on her face. "now you look cool." she take me away from the store while she said sorry again. we walking on the street together , she take my hand as we walk. just what on Aoi's mind right now. didn't she was scared to me , didn't she play dumb on me. We walk on the street to our apartment . not for long we arrive at the bus station , we enter the the bus and have a seat. the bus was seems not too crowd only few passenger , it was really awkward so i begin to talk, but before i said a word. she talk first , she look at me and talk. "Nee... Shiro don't you ever hit and scare people like that again , understand ?. if you did that you aren't only hurt them but you are also hurting Onee-san you know." i was surprised why did she said that , did she really think like that. did i just hurt her feeling , I already know who i am i was vampire.i look down and said with a small tone. "Aoi-san , i already know who i am. i was a monster you shouldn't come close to me, its dangerous." I said that then raise up from my seat and ready to leave the bus , it was a good bye for me . the bus stop at the bus stop i walk away from Aoi seat. then something was happen , i feel warm i looked back and notice that. Aoi was hugging me from behind i reach her hand try to take it off from me , but she hug me more tight. then i was feeling something wet on my bad , what is that i was wondering. "you aren't monster you are my brother Shiro. i don't mind how do you look like , i only have you in this world so please never said good bye to me. you are my brother not a monster ." that was really touching my heart a monster like me has a adopted by a such wonderful girl. i was crying too as she said that , i didn't realize if Aoi would say something like that to me.

We then keep like that until finally arrive at bus stop near our apartment. we holding hands like a brother and sister . the i was wondering did I ever holding hands like this with my Siblings Night. my memory was still blur and can't remember anything nicely. So i will keep my usual life with Aoi as her brother.
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Awakening : The New Life   Awakening : The New Life EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:24 pm

it was a morning i begin my life as a high school student . this wasn't really what i want , Aoi was force me to become one. I begin my morning walking on street to my new high school. I;m still wearing my sunglasses because my eyes still haven't come back to normal. I see many student as i walk , of course they are human not a vampire like me. i check the address to make sure i didn't get in wrong school .

Spoiler:

Now here i'm in front of school , trying to realize my sister silly dream. people was looking at me well its no problem but why the it was many girls . i send a mail to Aoi , and quickly get an answer. "Damn you!! neee-san." the answer was making me want to stomp the phone. it said."ofcourse there was many girl . it was a girl high school XP." i put my phone back on my pocket and walk in .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening : The New Life   Awakening : The New Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Awakening : The New Life
Page 1 of 1