Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Happy Birthday to our Glorious, Magnificent, Fabulous and Owning-an-Annoying-Character-For-RP Admin, Night Tepes Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation *fireworks*

Now...I expect a treat from ya. Cool That treat is to give everyone another chance at the Apocalyptic Magics and a 5 lvl boost to everyone excluding you(The boost only. Not the Chance) >.> *is waaaaaayyyyyyy too greedy >.>*

Anyway. Happy Birthday CC Lightmoon. It's been a pleasure RP'ing with ya. May you Enjoy another year of your Life! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:56 pm

P.S. Like I said, I will be posting 12 hours early ^.^
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:39 pm

lol thanks but there wont be any re rolls or 5 level boost any time soon Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:06 pm

I thought her brithday was on the 18? O.o did I miss something here?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:07 pm

It is But if I am remembering right Pryo White does not live in the US so timezone difference which is 100% fine
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:21 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:59 pm

My turn: Happy Birthday Night!!! It's time for a party, don't you agree!? Very Happy

All members of the RP, Unite Up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Party by giving us a 5 level boost. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:24 pm

White... Don't you think that is a bit too much...? Math is not my strongest subject and I'm pretty sure that my head would explode when I would try to put all those stat boosts to my stats...
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Thank you guys, and no no 5 level boost we already have 2 characters ahead of my first predicted level arcs as My character is actually past the levels when I plan to hold the God Eater Rift arc lol no more freeby levels as of the moment, well maybe for those under level ten Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Sagatobi Pryo

Sagatobi Pryo

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:43 pm

YES!
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:55 am

Sounds fair enough... Do give a boost to our low-level friends so we can get to business! I'll catch you all later! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:09 pm

but but........okay.fine. But I will ask for a 5 level boost During my BD. >.>
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:31 pm

You can ask all you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:33 pm

You have to give it though >.>
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:39 pm

No I do not. Though you keep taunting my character and I can not icly promise how long your character lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:44 am

Upto level 176....if I calculated properly. Also If I intend to stay around that long. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:47 am

Now that would be interesting Night... If Night were to kill Vergil just because he annoys her by his actions and attitude... Wouldn't that be against the law? There are so many witnesses around right now... Don't mind me I'm just playing with thoughts...

...Why are we even talking about this in this thread anyway...? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:11 am

You may want to go back and read Night does not care. Then also being in a rift no one could truly say what happens in there now. Like she could simply say he turned traitor, it may also help that the Director is lower in the vampiric totem pole than her, so there is manipulation of that little relationship. But you that could never happen.
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:22 am

its maybe late . happy birthday to you Night. wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Thank you Shin Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 2:28 pm

Yeah...why are we talking about that in this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:41 am

Once again, Happy Birthday Night!!
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 3:18 am

Thank you White Smile oh and re reading through this thread I laughed, but look Angel boy is still alive Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next