Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Sakrol's 2nd Ability App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol's 2nd Ability App Empty
PostSubject: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:01 am

(My forth magic slot is filled by Wind Magic. So I now have Water, Earth, Soul and Wind. I will also replace my Earth Magic abilities by new ones now.)

Stone Wall

Description: A wall made from stone rises from the ground to shield from an incoming attack. It can protect from only one attack regardless what it is but it has a 5 post cool down. Can be used on self or others.

Requirements: Lvl: 15 and Earth Magic.

Summon Boulders

Description: The user summons stone boulders that are the size of a football and launches them at the target. 1 stone boulder for every 10 stat points on Prana/Yokai. One boulder makes damage depending on the users strength stat. Cool down is 3 posts.

Requirements: Earth Magic.

Wind Veil

Description: A strong breeze of wind circles around the target and protects from attacks. Gives +2 to defense and it increases by +1 for every 10 stat points on Prana/Yokai. Lasts for 3 posts, cool down lasts for 3 posts and it can be used on self or others.

Requirements: Wind Magic.

Violent Breeze

Description: A strong stormy wind rises to the air. Gives +2 to strength and speed and it increases by +1 for every 10 stat points on Prana/Yokai. Lasts for 2 posts, cool down is 3 posts and it affects allies too.

Requirements: Lvl: 10 and Wind Magic.

Inner Power

Description: The user channels his/her Prana/Yokai to the weapon(s) at hand. The amount of Prana/Yokai is transferred to the strength stat, during this time other abilities cannot be used at this time. Lasts for 2 posts and cool down is 3 posts.

Requirements: Soul Magic and a weapon.

Damned Souls

Description: The user casts an eerie aura at the target that turns their power against them. How powerful this attack is depending on the target's 50% of their Prana/Yokai stat.

Requirements: Lvl: 10, Soul Magic and 50sc.

Passives

Water Breathing

Description: Allows to breathe underwater.

Requirements: Lvl: 10, 20 sc (and Water Magic?).

Last edited by Sakrol Leviathan on Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 11:56 am

Er.....I am not a Mod or Admin. But still commenting on that Stone wall

Well your Stone Wall is like my Giger Shield. So a normal cooldown is fine.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Stone wall needs more detail does it auto nullify all damage from the one attack no matter what? Or is it stat pendant? Also no need to post a cooldown rate with everything. There is a base cooldown per level.

Wind veil change to +1 per stat not +2

Water breathing minus the cast on others I would suggest to make a passive as it would be better suited as such.

I will approve inner power for now but I will watch it's use

Dammned Souls is another I am really iffy on. I would like a bit more description is it an aura attack a one time attack then cooldown a DoT attack?
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:24 am

Stone Wall nullifies all damage from one single attack.

Wind Veil, fixed!

Water Breathing, I guess it could be a passive. I'll work on that.

Damned Souls is a one time attack and then it needs the cool down.

And yes, I know there is a cool down per level but I just like to add it there. I will make Water Breathing into a passive that can be learned and make a new ability to replace it. Anything else? Smile
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Approved also yes magic can be needed for passives. Same with race and other such things. Sorry for the late approval I have felt like a chicken with my head cut off this last few weeks
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:38 am

Hmm... Okay, I will think for one spell that will replace the whole water breathing thing since it became a passive. I will post it here so look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Burning Geysir

Description: A tall pillar of boiling hot water bursts from the ground beneath the target's feet launching the target to the air. It makes damage depending on the Prana/Yokai stat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:02 am

Water Magicians can manipulate Water Temperature? I thought for that you needed Heat Manipulation for that....Or am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:07 am

Ok just saw this had been posted in again. first to White. all heat is is the speed of partical movement so if he expends teh energy to increase the molecule movement it is fine. Though a pressured blast would be more affective.

As for the ability approved but eye of the mind cans till sense it
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:59 am

Gotcha! Now everything should be in order... Thanks for your Guiding Light! *Get it? "Guiding Light"? Ohh... I give up on making these references that nobody remembers... Not really...* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 12:27 pm

I am starting to think Dammned Souls needs to be nerffed a bit in either a way it works E.I. does not work on certain level or certain greater amount of mana can prevent it or maybe a reduce to 25% damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakrol's 2nd Ability App   Sakrol's 2nd Ability App Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakrol's 2nd Ability App
Page 1 of 1