Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Vergil Cole's magic list #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Vergil Cole's magic list #2 Empty
PostSubject: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 3:53 am

New Magic Abilities
Spoiler:
Upgrades of previous Abilities.
Spoiler:

Passives:
Spoiler:

Last edited by White Cifer on Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:18 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:00 am

a Small edit on Silencer Skill
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:05 pm

Approved except for the following

Lightning needle. No percent chance on the stun a simple fix would be if they have less prana or yoai then you then they are stunned and stun last only 1 post as that is a bit iffy since when stunned you basically can instant kill them.

Spiral Swords is dissaproved, I get your whole dmc theme there but that is mage knight style magic and you are not a mage knight. I was iffy with you and summoning since summoning is more of a sage style magic.

Chaos Raiden is bosting a bit to much considering it was already a scailling skill

Blazing Hellion once more I do not get why you are trying to increase a skill that already scales. I can understand upgrading or replacing skills that do not scale with stat or level.

Exucutioner First that is not a passive skill and if only available in full form is a form change special and you have your only current slot filled. Would have been dissaproved anyway for being able to cast instant death especially this low of a level

Silencer dissaproved for one not saying how it comes to affect enemies, once more you idea of passive is a lot closer to active skill. Passives are skills always active that boost skill or grants abilities such as movements like walking on water or flying ect.

HP threshold approved as it is basically scan which is a good idea for a passive.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:08 am

You saw the requirements right?
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:11 am

For which ones? I saw all of them and I still rejected those I did. If you mean the lvl req for exeuctioner it still would be rejected i do not approve of instant death moves period. They are and always will be op

HP Threshold was approved though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:13 am

Removed Raiden upgrade, Executioner,silencer skill,blazing helion and Summoning magic related abilities and Passives.

Added Holy Magic abilities and new passives.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 5:39 am

Ok I can only briefly go over this as I have not fully looked over everything as I am sick again

First and foremost Holy and Divine are 100% different you do not have a divine aura. these is a divine system at the ready but it is not something anyone is ready for.

second There is already an abyssal slash known by one of the Commanders of the Arbitters a weave of of darkness and void. So just a tip may want to change it or this will get confusing plus it does not match the magics in your but that is another story I am feverish heavily exhausted it is time for bed. I will give a full judgement and look over when i am a bit better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:33 am

Eh.....Divine? I didn't write that word at any place...*reads the whole app again* My bad.....should be holy aura.

And sleep for now. Get well and give me a full scale judgement sla--- er.... I meant Judgement.
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 7:29 pm

All approved but one
Also why not try Chaos Thunder arc for a name for that one ability?

Holy Blade is dissaproved atm due to it lasting forever and I would say personally only a 3 post limit on it lasting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:17 am

Eh...... Sry deleted the time limit by mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:19 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:28 am

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:33 am

Okay 5th Ability:

Galaxia Blade:

Type: Ultimate/Line/Damager.

Description: Vergil Uses Life Magic to charge His blade. Then He fires the gathered concentrated Life Mana Particles in a Line. Anything in the Line get's massively Damaged. It can be used as a Finisher to take out someone.

Damage Formula: (Strength + Prana) X {2 (for first charge}+ .5 for other charge + .5 for each other magics wielded at the same time as Life magic through Multi-magic wield) [Upto 3x Charge]

Drawbacks:
1. Requires a Charge of at least one post.
2. Needs to be at least at 51% Stamina level. Any less and he will faint or die as this attack takes half of his entire stamina.
3. Has a cooldown of 7 posts unlike other magic abilities.

Pros:
1. High Damage.
2. Can kill possibly any1 who is within 10 levels above of Vergil AND under a HP Threshold.

Req: Lvl. 20. Life Magic. a Charge of at least one post/turn.

Upgradable at each 30 level. (Lvl: 50,80,110,130 and 160)
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:30 pm

Had a similar idea for a much later level so approved but I will keep an eye on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:38 pm

No worries. It won't be much Op.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil Cole's magic list #2   Vergil Cole's magic list #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vergil Cole's magic list #2
Page 1 of 1