Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Like A 'Hole In The Wall'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  Empty
PostSubject: Like A 'Hole In The Wall'    Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Vergil flew and landed in front of the bank. He used the check to draw the money and switched 75% of it to his account. The other 25% he donated to a charity. 25% of his pay would be....250000? His pay was originally about 10% of the selling price of the jem. After doing his bank work, Vergil decided to Visit one of the old club. It was situated in one of the dangerous parts Mystic Shadow. The bar's owner knew...sort of everything that happened in Mystic Shadow. That evening, had got a call from the club's owner. Saying that he needs to be in the club right now. Vergil delayed the timing. Everybody knew that He is always late. That would be the main reason why he would visit the club. That club had an odd name. "Hole in the wall." Vergil said as he walked towards the Bar.

"Hold It. Stand in the Line." said the middle guard. "Newbie, huh?" Vergil commented. He examined the guard from toe to head. He then turned to the others and asked "New guard?" The other guards nodded in agreement. Vergil knew the other two guards. Jacob And Sioux was their name. Jacob was a Metahuman. He had a scorpion like tail. On the other hand, Sioux was a Lycan. But Vergil didn't know this guy. So, he assumed that he was new. Also he did not check the appointment list. Therefore his assumptions can be correct. "Well Mr. New Guy, I have an appointment with your boss. You can check the list there" Vergil said as he pointed at the list that Sioux was holding. "I don't need to check the list. From your face, i can see that you are a trouble maker." Vergil sighed. Enough of this good guy shit. "Look kid...."Vergil said in s semi serious tone, "Move aside...or I am gonna whoop yo Ass so hard that you will remember your Granny." "Try your luck..'old man' " That Old man comment had really gotten Vergil. With a quick kick in the balls, Vergil subjugated  the guard. "Your future kids are paying for your current arrogance and foolishness." Vergil said as he walked past him. "Get him some water and show him the washroom." Vergil said to the other guards as he went inside.

Inside it, Hole in the Wall was more like a Strip Club rather than a normal club. VErgil ignored all the ladies that came to him and went upstairs to meet the Club's Owner, Midnite. People call him Papa Midnite for some other reasons but Vergil calls him just Midnite. As he was about to enter Midnite's cabin, His assistant intercepted Vergil. "Mr. Midnite is currently in a meeting. You will have to wait for a few moments." Vergil did so. After a while, Midnite came out. Midnite was someone of nearly Vergil's height. He has a dark tone and no hair i.e. he is bald. As for his clothing, Midnite wore a Hawaii Shirt and shorts. Vergil had the 'WTF is this?' face. "I know. i know. Was in a Vacation." Midnite said "I thought Strip club owners' home was their vacation spot." "No. Anyway..." Midnite started to talk and leaded Vergil downstairs to the underground. He explained why he was in such dress and why he called Vergil. As Vergil went underground with Midnite, he could hear the noise of voices cheering and magic casting. Vergil knew that there was an Underground Fight League Under Midnite's club. Suddenly Vergil understood what Midnite's intentions were. "Who asked me to fight? or Who did you bet against?" Vergil asked. "My sponsors wanted to see you fight." "Why?" "I don't know. If you win against one their fighters, you will get to meet them. Then Ask them whatever you want." Vergil sighed, "Fine." He walked downstairs to the Fighting arena with Midnite.

SC: 83

WTSC: 223
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Thanks Sakrol for the new color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like A 'Hole In The Wall'    Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:17 pm

The Underground fighting club was more like a Circular dome's cage fight. It was Large. There were several floors to watch the fight from. The current fight was between a Normal Human and a Wolf.  And it was no surprise that the Human was winning. "Expected." Vergil said to himself as he watched the Human defeat the wolf. Midnite told Vergil to go to the cage opening while he announces the Next Match. Which was surprisingly the main event. Vergil did as he was told. He went to the start and stood there. Waiting for the announcing of the match. "Ladies and Gentleman." Midnite said over the speaker,"Now for the main event. A Match between two rival races. A challenge by a Demon to an Angel. The Challenger, Deacon Frost!" All the arena spotlights focused on the other side of the ring. A young male, who looked between 17-19 came forward. He was wearing a simple Black shirt with a white overcoat, a pair of sneakers and an outlaw jeans. He had a bag with him. There was a scroll in it. 'Chanter? No. Scroll summoning magic user.' Vergil thought as he spotted the brush among the scrolls. "As for the the 'Champion'...." Midnite said over the speakers. 'Champion? since when did I become the Champ?' Vergil thought as he got ready to go into the arena. "The Darkangel, Vergil Cole!" Midnite said as Vergil made his entrance. The spotlights turned towards him at the same time. Surprisingly there was a lot of cheer when Vergil entered the ring. His opponent grinned at Vergil. Vergil just raised an Eyebrow. The arena entrance were closed and Midnite announced, "Fight Rules, Defeat, Submission Or Death." The crowd applauded at the sound of the word 'death'. "Your Fight Begins in 3.......... 2........... 1..........FIGHT!!!!!!!!!" And the bell rang. The Fight started.

For the first few seconds, Vergil nor his opponent moved. They just examined each other. "Sage?" Vergil asked. "Yup. Ravager?" "Got that right." "This is gonna be good then." Deacon said as took out his scroll and brush and sat on the ground. "You know you are making this easier for me." Vergil said. "Only if you can come near me." Frost replied as he started to draw on something on the scroll. He summoned Birds. Predator Birds and Aimed them towards Vergil. 5 in a row. Vergil grabbed his katana by it's sheath and took it out. He knew the fighting style Laido. It was a fighting style that involved both the sheath and blade of a sword for attacking. Vergil swung his katana, in sheath, upwards hitting the first bird and sending it disintegrating. He swung his katana back , hitting the 2nd bird, pinning it to the ground and disintegrating it as well. With two quick swings He struck the 3rd and 4th bird and disintegrating it. Finally He unsheathed the katana and with one swing, he cut the 5th bird in half. He then sheathed his sword and waited for his opponent to attack. Frost sent various animals to attack. But all met the same fate like the birds. With each strike, Vergil moved closer to his opponent. And in striking distance, He slashed at Frost's scroll, cutting it in half and quickly moved to Impale Frost's chest. But Frost was fast as well. He roll dodged his strike and started making distance. "You ******!! Do you know how hard are those scrolls to find? No worries. I still have surprises up my sleeve." Frost replied as he took his brush and threw it to the ground. All the places that were covered in the inks of dead 'scroll animals' exploded, rising a sphere of dust that covered the arena. Vergil Activated his Spirit Body and Eye of the Mind. He also Switched to his Lightning Element. He also Activated Raiden and watched as his Blade got covered in Lightning. He then waited for his opponent to strike.

SC: 84

WTSC: 307

Vergile Cole Stats:
Spoiler:

Deacon Frost Stats:
Spoiler:

Last edited by White Cifer on Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like A 'Hole In The Wall'    Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 6:18 am

The whole arena cheered at sight of blood. Deacon used 'Ice' Magic and shot various ice shard at Vergil. Among them, one impaled him at the shoulder. Blood trickled down from his shoulder as he removed the Ice Shard. Vergil Shot Arcs of Lightning at Deacon and he could dodge only one. While the others hit him and sent him flying like a puppet. But Deacon's injury were nothing to what compared to Vergil's. If Vergil doesn't end this soon, he would be defeated due to blood loss. He could use Giger Healing of Life Magic though. But he is saving it for later. He was strategic. And if his strategy worked, then the end is near. Vergil Charged at his opponent using Speed Dash. He struck his opponent with his Katana which was blocked by a shield created using Ice. He then continued to strike until he realized that Deacon was wearing him out. Vergil Shot a Bolt of Lightning from his left hand. It penetrated the Shield and hit Frost. The bolt burnt Frost's cloth a little and electrified him.Vergil then moved towards Frost, unware of Frost's play. As soon as he was in a 5 meter distance, Frost Hit the ground. Ice magic rose up from the ground and encased Vergil upto his Chest. "I told you I have some tricks up my sleeve." Frost said as he deactivated his Ice magic. Surprisingly The Ice encasing stayed. Soon dark purple like Aura started to cover Frost's Both arm. The Magic he used sent a chill down Vergil's spine. As if his spirit was gonna get damaged in the next shot. Soon he realized what magic it was. It was the only magic what all angels were weakened to. Unholy Magic. And Vergil knew that his plan was destroyed to little pieces.

Frost Blasted purple Beam from both his hand. Each perfectly hit Vergil in the Chest area and sent him flying to the still cage. The impact was great. But the Magic blast hurted more. Even though the Ice casing played an important part in blocking a portion of the damage, it still hurt like hell. As if the magic not only damaged his body. But also damaged his spirit.  Vergil noticed that his chest area was steaming. He steadily got up. Only to be blasted by a few more shots. After what felt like a gazillion shots, Vergil fell face first on the ground. His Raiden was deactivated. His Katana was somewhere on the other side of the ring. His stamina was low and his body felt weak. He could hear a laughter and a voice saying, "Foolish angel. You think you can defeat me? I am A Demon. And for your kind information....... All Angels lose to Demons. And today I gave an example to how the Mighty Darkangel Vergil fell to a rather weak Demon like me!" Vergil was hopeless. He had no hope left. He was about to give up until he heard a familiar female voice whisper into his ear, "Get up, you old rust-bucket. Show 'em your power. Show 'em why my father chose you to protect me." Vergil opened his eyes. He Slowly started to get up. He knew what he heard was an old memory that surfaced back to the present. But what she said was right. There was a reason why she said it. And it's about time to show them.

Vergil started to laugh as he got up. He switched to Life Magic. Vergil got covered in a greenish aura as he used Giger Heal to restore some of his stamina. It also healed his minor wounds. But Vergil's laughter didn't end. He said, "Your comment about all the angels being defeated  by demons was really funny. Specially that part when you said that you made an example by defeating me. I must say that you Overestimate yourself." Vergil paused as he summoned his scythe out of thin air. He then slowly walked towards his opponent. But before his opponent can make a move,Vergil summoned Dark Bluish aura and stroke his opponent with it. He used his Will of The Conqueror at his opponent and slammed him against the steel cage. Then he continued to walk as his laughter melted into a murderous and vicious look. Enough of this good guy shit. "My name Is Vergil Cole. I am the Darkangel. The Hand of Death. Former commander of the 2nd Angelic Battallia. I am The Angel of Judgement, Justice and....." He said the final word in a cold tone, "Punishment.... How Dare you think a miserable low life like you can defeat me?" Now Vergil was in striking Distance. He swung his scythe, slashing Frost several times. And finally When Vergil was satisfied, He stopped his attack and looked at his opponent. Frost's face was covered in fear and blood. Vergil asked him, "Do you think you can defeat me now?" Frost moved his head painfully to gesture a 'no'. "Good." Vergil said, "Do you accept your defeat then?" Frost slowly nodded. Vergil smiled at his opponent as he walked away. He deactivated his Life Magic and Will Of the Conqueror. When he got out of the ring, Midnite Announced, "And the Winner is Vergil Cole!" The whole crowd seemed to cheer at that name. Midnite came down and gave Vergil a towel to press it against the wound. But before Midnite could spoke, Vergil raised his hand and gestured him to stop. He then said in a cold and pissed off tone, "Show me your sponsors. I would love to have chit chat with them." Midnite didn't argue. He did as Vergil told him.

SC: 101

WTSC: 408

Vergil Cole Stats:
Spoiler:
Deacon Frost Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like A 'Hole In The Wall'    Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:28 am

Midnight took Vergil to the 2nd floor. He opened the door and gestured Vergil to go in. Vergil did so and found there was a blonde male sitting on a couch.  He was wearing a White Tux and reading glasses. 'looks like a Douchebag to me' Vergil thought as he grabbed a chair and sat on it. The man said "My name is-" "I don't need to know your name. Just tell me who do you work for and what do you want." Vergil interrupted. "Very well, I am a Member of The Arbitters. And I am here to offer you a job." "Listen, ya Noob. I said no for the past few years and I am going to say no again. And perhaps you should get your info first. Becuase I already told the ****ing Arbitters that I won't accept any of their job." "Pay Respect Kid." "Or what? And who the hell are you to call me a 'Kid'." Vergil replied in a pissed off tone. "Look, I don't know who you are but-" "Then you should get your intels, D*******" Vergil interrupted again. "Listen....I don't know why the Arbitters chose you but we need some ancient artifacts for our next target. And The BM can't get that for us. Arbitters tried to contact others too but they wont's listen. You are our final choice." "What type of artifact?" Vergil asked trying to calm himself. "Various artifacts. Magical penetration based. But I didn't get why the chose ****** like you. I saw you fight. And your strategy was ****." "Arbitters asked to fight me?" "No.... I thought I would see personally why they would choose a-" Vergil didn't listen to the guy. He just rose up and and said, "Listen u ****ing *******, You can tell the Arbitters what we discussed here and tell them to kiss their offer goodbye." Saying that Vergil paced outside the club.

SC: 34

WTSC: 442
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like A 'Hole In The Wall'    Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:45 am

*left thread*

*thread is open for future posts*

*Next post will be in MIRA thread*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like A 'Hole In The Wall'    Like A 'Hole In The Wall'  Empty

Back to top Go down

Like A 'Hole In The Wall'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: RP Forum :: Gaia-