Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

Arc: The Nightmare Apartments

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Sakrol listened to Night as she spoke about the many reasons why some people protect others and even lifeless items by risking their own lives for it. She did give a good explanation that even a demon can understand it at some level although Sakrol still found this a bit foolish. He found it interesting that Gaia was so much different from the Otherworld, but he guessed that it´s just probably the way how things just happen to work at times.

Night stopped in front of the door which had the numbers 302 on it, she told Sakrol that they had finally arrived at the right door. Sakrol watched as Night tried to open the door, it was locked as usual but thankfully Night had that Skeleton Key with her. As she unlocked the door, both of them could hear sounds of metal chains and locks falling to the ground. Talk about locking places up tight, I wonder if the owner of this rathole was afraid of thiefs... He he he... Sakrol laughed a bit at his own stupid joke as he wandered in after Night had proceeded inside first to investigate the room. But as he entered he saw a Specter that was already dissolving with no logical explanation. Huh? That´s strange, it would seem that Specter just randomly died in front of us... Unless you can kill things by just looking at them fiercely but I really don´t think that´s the case, right Night? Sakrol continued looking around the apartment as Night went and tried to open a window with zero success. Sakrol opened up the fridge and the only thing inside it was a small empty bottle, Sakrol closed the fridge and continued checking out the other cabinets in the kitchen. Night then announced that her suspections of the room being the epicenter of the Purgatory were indeed right and now the only thing she needed to do is to find the main source. Really now? And your getting excited about all this like a moth getting excited about fire... Sakrol walked next to the bookshelf in the room and picked up a red book and started slowly shuffling the pages on it. So, what is our next move then? How are you going to find the source in here, I can´t find anything that would look even  remotely suspicious... Unless your familiar is able to sniff it out for us. Sakrol then closed the book and placed it back to the shelf.

SC: 23
WTSC: 39
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Night went to answer the remark about all the locks but she realized the demon had been joking. She shrugged not really one who had a good sense of humor. She did though walk back over to the chains to examine them. She had to admit it was odd that there were so many of them. She then started looking around the living room opening drawers and finding nothing. She heard Sakrol's comment about the specter dieing. She simply replied. Kill things by looking at them? No sorry even to my knowledge there is no literal death glare. However back when I was in a stronger state I could knock out those weaker than me with my will. But if you honestly want an answer hows this food for thought. Maybe there is someone more powerful than either of us and that person can move faster than we can perceive. This person seems to not want to harm us and may be the reason for mos of the enemies already being cleared out on this floor. She said as she opened a chest that was to the right of the tv. She was a bit surprised by what she found. In it was a rusted pipe, quite a decent amount of ammo for some guns, an assortment of golf clubs. As well as some medical kits some health drinks as well as a pistol. Well either the person who lived here had an assortment of hobbies from medical training to shooting to maybe plumbing? Or this person was preparing for some kind of apocalypse. She had heard Sakrol's comment about her getting excited and she chuckled. Well I have marked the target as my prey. The closer we draw to it the closer I get to catching and killing that prey. She then asked about there next move and how they would find the source. Night sighed and replied. Well I just searched the living room I was in the kitchen and felt nothing. If I was not so rusty I could have already found it with my minds eye. So the only move we can make is search. It is not like the place is big. She finished with a shrug and stood up. She then went to the door and opened it. It looked like a laundry room with blood stained washer and dryer and nothing more other than an odd circle upon the wall. She then left and went down the hallway. She found a very odd thing, there was the large hole in the wall just in front of her. She walked in and what she found was not only odd but not possible. It was a well cleaner version and older version of the apartment she had just been in. She looked back and could still see into the one behind her. Maybe this was an affect of the purgatory? She then noticed the hole in the floor and what looked like a torture device hanging over it. Night's instincts said that danger lurked in the hole and she smiled. That meant that more than likely the source was down there. She did not hesitate and she jumped down. She landed in a room that also should not be here. It was a large circular room and she stood on a cement walkway that went around a large pool of blood that had multiple steel spiked rings spinning around what looked like a steel eyeball. On the walls were what looked like effigys with numbers upon each one. Before Night stood a man in a blue rain slicker that was blood splattered with grey hair pale skin blue eyes. He wore jeans and sneakers and had a pipe in his right hand and in his left carried a pistol. Behind him was some kind of fleshy monster that let out a roar. Night noted it looked like the beast was stuck were it was as it had no legs. The man looked surprised by nights appearance and spoke with a eary calmness. You are not suppose to be here. I guess I will have to kill another. It matters not how many more die now though. He said with a laugh. Night spoke out and asked. So are you Walter Sullivan? The man nodded. As he did he aimed the pistol and fired. Night could tell the bullets were made of yokai. She threw up her shield projection to intercept the bullets. The monster behind Sullivan roared and Night bladed dual pistols in her hands that were composed of darkness. She pointed and opened fired. She launched a total of six shots and all six found there marks. However Walter was still standing and Night furrowed her brow. Her attack had not done as much damage as she had thought it would.

Stats:

SC: 58
WTSC: 114
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:14 am

Sakrol listened to Night´s “food for thought” about a third person in the Purgatory that moves so fast that they can´t see it. Sakrol´s first thought that she was probably just imagining things but with the few facts it might as well be true. But then who was it and why would he be in the Purgatory? And also why would it not attack them as it attacked and killed those other demons and specters? Questions that Night probably doesn´t have answers either so he decided to not try his luck. Night then replied to Sakrol´s comment about the fact that she was getting excited like a moth getting excited about fire. She told Sakrol that her target was like “prey” to her and she is currently hunting it. She then told him that the only thing they could do now is to just try and search for the source of the Purgatory.

Sakrol then looked what Night was doing as she was inspecting the laundry room and then she went to the hallway and found a large hole on the wall. Sakrol followed Night as she continued to investigate it. On the other side of the hole was what looked like the apartment room they were currently in except a bit different and there was strange round hole on the floor. Night looked at the hole and Sakrol noticed that she smiled and suddenly jumped into the hole. Sakrol looked into the hole but could only see darkness, he wondered how deep it was. He thought to himself that he could just stay up here and leave Night to handle whatever is in the hole but with the fact that she smiled before jumping in could only mean one thing. Sakrol jumped into the hole so that Night wouldn´t steal all the fun to herself.

Sakrol landed behind Night on a stone walkway in a strange looking room, he proceeded to quickly look around his surroundings. Sakrol noticed Night holding her magically made bladed dual-pistols and pointing both of them at a man wearing a coat with blood splatters. There was also a huge monster behind the man that seemed like it couldn´t do anything but roar and moan. Sakrol spoke to Night and slightly tapped her shoulder. Is this your target, no wait… Your “prey”? Seems like the usual run-at-the-mill kinda guy… Can we just kill him and go home already…? Sakrol sounded bored as he did not see the big bad danger that he waited and expected to see.

SC: 22
WTSC: 61
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Night gave a laugh her face breaking into a grin. She was slowly waking up more and more. Do not under estimate one based on looks. Night said as she continued to fire her weapons as Walter fired his the bullets of yokai canceling one another out. To do so is a crime to anyone you face. He is more powerful than your average run of the mil person. That creature behind him as well. As she said that Night charged in her guns blazing. Once she was close she jumped and. She brought the blade part down upon the man. However The man glowed a dark red and easily dodged Night and then rushed her. He Swung the pipe and sent out a shockwave of yokai that blasted Night backwards. Night then saw while she was in the air the montster was glowing the same dark red and it sent out a punch. This punch also fired a burst of yokai aimed at the vampire. Night however as she landed had more than enough time to see it coming. She rolled out of the way as it left a dent in the stone walkway. However she almost fell into the blood and gave a sigh of relief. That had been rather close. However now Walters attention was on Sakrol. The specter charged the demon his pipe now also glowing with his dark red aura. Night however was not going to let this happen. She used her dark tendril spell and sent three dark tendrils. With how powerful her yokai was she was able to both intercept Walter Sullivan and knock him back. The Specter grimaced as he slid backwards and pointed his pistol at the vampire. Why do you struggle so? He said with a sadistic look upon his face. He puled the trigger and Night realized this was a spell. Multiple yokai bullets flew at her. There was no time she would have to dodge so instead she dissolved into a black mist the yokai bullets passing through her harmlessly and she glided over and solidified by Sakrol. All right I have a plan. However for this plan to work I will not be able to kill Walter Sullivan. I could stick a black hole in him and he would survive. But you will be bale to. Just stay alive until I put him in position for checkmate. With those words Night activated Will of the conqueror. What Sakrol would see is a quick purple wave of yokai that would pass through Walter and the creature of flesh and both staggered. Next Night's form would become shrouded in darkness becoming larger all the way to eight feet tall and large black wings with pink membrane stretched out. Black scales covered her and pink underscales. her talons and horns silver like her eyes still bright red. Night was now in her true vampiric an eight foot tall bipedal black dragon. She let loose a roar of pride spreading her wings and swiveling her head locking onto Walter. Next she called upon Aura of the pumpkin king. A gold aura surrounded her now her form would flicker to those who looked upon her at times seeing what they would most fear. Then Night called out. Celena the blessing now! coming out a bit like a roar. her familiar would dash towards her and purple flames would quickly surround Night as her black dragon tail became five ethreal white fox tails. The taking a deep breathe and aiming at the monster instead she let loose her magi breath exhaling a cone of pure darkness. The attack would slam into the monster it's ethreal body ability unable to guard to decrease the spell damage. Physical attacks were one thing but spells would always deal full damage.

SC: 45
WTSC: 45

Stats:

Battle music:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 5:19 am

After what Sakrol had said to Night she laughed a little and grinned as she told Sakrol that he shouldn´t underestimate anyone based on the way they happen look like. At the same time she attacked the man wearing the bloody coat by firing her guns. After she was done speaking she then charged into battle with her guns. Sakrol didn´t have much to say at the moment, he was just standing there watching the show. He watched as Night was fighting against the man but it seemed that the situation was only a tie at the moment. Night was also quite close to falling into the “blood pit” as she had to dodge a powerful attack made by the fleshy monster. As Night regained her balance, the man directed his attention towards Sakrol at this point. Sakrol looked at the man as he started charging towards him with his pipe ready to strike. At this point Sakrol drew his sword out in order to defend himself. Attacking the audience? I guess you want me to participate too then… Sakrol made a small smile while saying that and while waiting for the man to get within his range. But before the man could reach Sakrol and land his attack, Night interrupted him by using one of her spells. It stopped the man in his tracks as well as knock him back, it seemed he wasn´t happy about it and pointed his gun at Night. The man then fired his gun multiple times at Night but she evaded them all by turning into black mist and flying next to Sakrol. Night told Sakrol that she had a plan but she seemed to need Sakrol´s help to finish the job. After telling Sakrol to stay alive and wait for the right moment, she then attacked the man as well as the flesh monster with some kinda strange power which made them stagger. Then Night became shrouded in darkness and she was changing her form into what looked like a dragon. Night roared and spread her wings in her true vampiric form. Sakrol was quite surprised at this and he even took a few steps away from Night just in case he was in the way. Woah… That´s something, you always seem to have some tricks up your sleeve Night… Sakrol looked at Night in her true form and he smiled a bit. Night then was shrouded in a golden aura and she called out for her familiar to support her. Night´s dragon tail was replaced by five ethereal white fox tails, she then proceeded to attack with her magical dragon breath. Going all out on them? Okay then, I´ll wait for your cue to finish the job. Let me though cheer you up a bit so you can inflict a lot of pain on them, you know… Just for the heck of it! Sakrol smiled as he activated his Cheer ability to boost up Night´s powers a bit more as well as his own.

SC: 26
WTSC: 26

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Night laughed as she heard Sakrol comment about her and her tricks. If I did not I would be a shame to my families name. She said as she felt Sakrols cheer take affect. She watched as Walter once more aimed for Sakrol. But she moved faster than either would be able to perceive. She held a clawed hand and fired her Ruin spell at Walter. It hit with ease and blasted him into the conjurer and then imploded and with an anti flash exploded. Night then released her dark magic and called upon her Chaos magic forming a blazing Katana in a spectral red sheathe held in her clawed hand and she roared once more her yokai within it making the floor tremble lightly. I am Night Tepes, grandaughter to Dracula most powerful vampire in history. I am Nyx Dracul, The Night Dragon and you Walter Sullivan are they prey I have chosen to hunt! The battle you have now lost! She said in victory. She then used her next spell Reign of Chaos. seven large blades of glowing chaotic energy formed around her. She fired all seven at once. They would home in and impale Walter to the Conjurer both taking damage doubiling it as Night had realized the two were linked. She then cried out. Now Sakrol! Finish these Specters off! She cried out radiating Charisma and power.

SC: 17
WTSC: 17

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:06 am

After Sakrol had activated his Cheer ability the man aimed at him with his gun and suddenly Night disappeared. Before Sakrol could realize that she wasn´t next to him anymore, Night was already attacking the man head on. Night used one of her spells to knock the man against the fleshy monster. Night continued to attack the man and she let out a roar that made the ground tremble a little. Sakrol was sure that the battle would end soon, there aren´t many who would survive against that much power. Sakrol continued to enjoy watching how Night was throwing everything she got against the man, their enemy didn’t even have time to defend himself nor attack. Sakrol also readied himself and waited patiently for Night to give him the signal to finish the job. Night then impaled the man on the monster with her magical blades and she then gave her sign for Sakrol to attack. Sakrol started to run towards the specters and when he was close enough he jumped up as high as he could. Sakrol then attacked from above with his sword, slashing the monster and the man in half. Your story ends here! Sakrol smiled as he sheathed his sword, he turned around and walked towards Night. The monster let out one final roar and both of them then dissolved into a pile of dust made from rust that fell on the stone floor. Sakrol stopped and turned a little to see how the enemy just dissolved and he commented. This was quite easy with your overkill tactic Night... Sakrol then continued walking and he positioned himself next to Night but he still kept some distance away from her. Sakrol thought about the things he had seen in this Purgatory and all the little interesting things that he had learned from Night. He also realized that without Night being here he probably would have died sooner or later. Though Sakrol's goal hasn't changed one bit, he was still going to find different ways to strenghten himself. Hey Night! We done here...? Can we return to Gaia now?

SC: 22
WTSC: 22
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Night watched as Sakrol finished the foe before them. She nodded as the end of this had finally come. She laughed as he spoke on how her tactic had been pure overkill. She returned to her normal state however with Celena's blessing in affect her hair was pure white and she still had the multiple ethreal fox tails. Sometimes simple tactics such as throw everything you have at your enemy are the best. After all fight can be quick if one goes all out right away. Besides I am slowly starting to wake up now. She said with a chuckle. The room around them dissolved as Sakrol commented on returning to Gaia. She wanted to go and explain technically they were in both otherworld and Gaia but decided not to having already done so before. As they seemed to be returned to the apartment 302 Night noted the air and mana within it still was as if the Purgatory was in place. However it was slowly fading. It seems that the Purgatory is slowly fading and we should be out here in a bit. Celena you can end the blessing we should be good for now. Night said directing the last bit at her familiar. The fox nodded and Night heard in her head. "of course." Her hair returned to it's raven black state with pink highlights on the right and her tails vanished. She then turned to go for the door but there stood the man she had seen earlier. He looked as she had last seen him, white trench coat upon his scared chest. The X shaped scar seemed a bit intimidating for some reason. He had a hand on his straw hat and a smile upon his face. Well well miss Night you have impressed me quite a bit. You put on a rather good show against ol Walter there. It seems I underestimated you when we first met. You might just end up a problem for my group. She said lightly as he removed a spear that was on his back. Night noted he still spoke with relative ease more as if all of this had been a game he was watching. Honestly though I never thought I would get to see the Night Dragon with my own eyes. An old myth was what I considered you, a woman who helped write the current state of this world. All in good spirit I am sure but not a state I currently like personally. However you also seem weaker than the stories say why is that? He asked taking a small step towards her and Sakrol. Night noticed he was not even acknowledging Sakrol. Night took a step back tapping her echo communicator and a small holo camera pulled up. She heard Erick go to say something but he froze. Night then spoke. Well Mathew I have been asleep for a few decades now, and a girl does get rusty after such a long sleep. She said with a laugh placing a hand on Sakrol giving him a light push as if to say run. She was really hopping with the Purgatory dissolving he could get out the fire escape from the window. Well is you are so weak from sleep I guess now is as good of a time as any to kill you. She knew Erick and Tomoe and the others could hear what was going on, and hopefully see it. She was dead if this man wanted her. However a portal opened and out stepped another man. This one from the sense of him was a half devil. He had white hair pale skin dark purple eyes and wore black and purple. He had three devices floating behind his back and three diamond shaped tailed flicked behind him. Mathew I am here to collect you. We have a meeting to attend. The man said as he placed a hand on Mathew's shoulder. A purple flash and they were gone. Night gave a sigh of relief and she heard Erick through the communicator. That could have ended horridly. That was Mathew one of the Shini for the Arbitters. The half devil was Lee Snake. Both hold top positions on the World Governments most wanted list. I am just glad they are gone as we do not have the power to take on either in our current state. Night nodded simply and said. Agreed. She then turned to Sakrol and said. Now let us leave these Apartments of nightmare shall we? She asked with a chuckle and would head back to the first floor. By the time the two would reach it and exit the front door there was no longer even a trace of the Purgatory that had stood. Rain was now falling chilling the night air. Night would give Sakrol a nod and say. Now stay out of trouble.

SC: 54
WTSC: 54

Last post then arc is at an end. I will post the rewards after your final post Sakrol then thread will be locked.
Back to top Go down
Sakrol Leviathan

Sakrol Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:10 am

Sakrol looked around as the room where he and Night were located was dissolving and disappearing around them. Suddenly both of them were now back in room 302 and everything seemed normal again while the Purgatory was slowly disappearing from the area. Night commented how the Purgatory was fading away and they could soon get out from the building, Sakrol simply commented back with one word. Great… Then Night’s white hair turned back to it’s original color and her fox tails disappeared, she then turned towards the room’s doorway. Sakrol looked towards the doorway as well since there was a strange man standing there. The man spoke to Night with a smile on his face and in a confident but a lax way. Sakrol didn’t like how he acted towards them but he tried his best to ignore it. The man grabbed a spear that was on his back while still talking to Night. Sakrol had a bad feeling that they might have to fight him which isn’t his current interest at the moment since they probably wouldn’t have a chance against the man. The man took a step towards them but Night took a step back and she seemed to try using her weird little device. Night then spoke to the man with a laugh while giving Sakrol a light push. Sakrol noticed what Night was trying to tell him and so he took a few steps back towards the window but Sakrol wasn’t planning to leave Night all on her own against the man so he was now just standing behind Night observing the situation. The man said he was going to kill Night so that she wouldn’t be a problem later meaning that the man was only interested in getting her out of the way. Sakrol grabbed his sword in case the man would attack since the situation seemed to go that far but suddenly a portal opened and from the portal came another guy who spoke to the strange man. Then both of them disappear in a purple flash and it seems that the situation is over. Sakrol let go of his sword while Night let out a sigh of relief. Night spoke into her communication device and after that she turned towards Sakrol and she said they could now leave the apartments. Sakrol answered with a tired sounding tone. Yeah… Sakrol then followed Night to the first floor and both of them walked out from the building. The Purgatory had now vanished completely and it was raining outside making the night sky look even more darker. Night then told Sakrol to stay out of trouble with a nod. Sakrol looked at Night and smiled a little while saying his goodbye. Out of trouble huh? I’ll try my best but I won’t promise anything… Catch you later Night! Sakrol then started walking away into the empty side streets.

SC: 25
WTSC: 25
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 6:02 pm

Arc rewards

+1,000 gold

Aura of fear Special Ability

Aura of fear reduces foe and allies stamina and speed based on 10% of there yokai/prana. It last for 3 post and the uses of aura of fear is immune to aura of fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc: The Nightmare Apartments   Arc: The Nightmare Apartments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arc: The Nightmare Apartments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2