Mystic Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Shadows

Mystic Shadows is a modern dark fantasy role play. Were magic and monsters are common and nightmares lurk.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
»  Unari Fen
The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:00 am by Riujin

» Sakrol Leviathan
The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:57 pm by Sakrol Leviathan

» Nikki Suzuki
The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 5:33 am by Night Tepes

» The Duke Mistress
The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:00 am by Yuuhi

» The state of the world
The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am by Night Tepes

» Soma the empires heir, and his retainers, Aria, and Mathew
The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:57 pm by Night Tepes

» Rp possible end and Discord?
The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:08 am by Night Tepes

» Night Asakura
The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:52 am by Night Tepes

» The Rebirth I
The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 am by Sakrol Leviathan

Affiliates

The 13th floor

Go down 
+2
Yuuhi
Sakrol Leviathan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

The 13th floor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:06 am

Yuuhi was arrive at MIRA base . she was placed on the same room as Soma and Sakrol. She didn't dare to look at his face , she only look at the table. On the table there was a bunch of food .this is confusing MIRA want to ask about what happen when on the Rift. Yuuhi saw Sakrol taking some chicken and eat with his pet. they seems really nice to each other , after Yuuhi looking at how they eat Yuuhi begin to talking to herself.

"So MIRA didn't put anything on the food."

Yuuhi then look at food on the table and found her favorite food cake. Yuuhi was really love every sweet food. Yuuhi take the first spoon to her mouth , she chew it slowly . she like it so much it taste almost like the same she get at her palace. not for long someone was opening the door soon Yuuhi stop eating and looking at the door. the person who just came in was Night . she tell Sakrol that he was fine to go . as Sakrol get out Yuuhi turning her gaze to Yuuhi and Soma.and begin to talk . she said that there is nothing to worries no camera's or glyphs so any information dilvuged will be a secret. Yuuhi then nodding followed by that , Night resume with what she said. she want to know Why would a Gremory have been ordered to help them? What is going on in Otherworld?. Yuuhi put down back her pudding on table and taking something from her pocket. it was a King Bael Seal she show it to Night and put it back to her pocket.

"Well since you said there is no one who will know anything i sad on this room beside two of you. I was representing King Bael . in otherworld now was in chaos not only because battle between Demon and Angel but also there is something else. i was ordered to stay here to investigate about it . You might be didn't understand why i was here when there is a trouble on the otherworld. you remember when the first time i come to see the Director , i want to talk about this matter to asking for his help. but its look like he won't ever help me ."

with that Yuuhi finish her explanation . Then Night turn her gaze to Soma and interrogate him. she then begin her reunion talk with her brother . Yuuhi was smiling after saw it , then She saw Night taking a bag of blood and pour it on glass and giving it to Soma. Smile was lost from her face as Night offer Soma a cup of blood . she turn her gaze to Soma and put a serious face , she wait for what will Soma do. follow what Night said and drink the blood or else.
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:32 pm

I was inside a room on MIRA base . MIRA agent said that we will not arrested just when we cooperate with them. I saw girl named Yuuhi wasn't dare to saw me , didn't she feel sorry because lying to me or else. then i saw another guy from the rift back there with his pet eating chicken . MIRA seems have bunch nice people. didn't same like what people on Head hunter said , never trust MIRA agent . it seems i can trust them now , i turn my face and looking at Yuuhi who was eating pudding .when i was about to grab something on table to eat ,someone open the door . it was a girl from back there too , she was one of MIRA agent and the one said who my real name is. she let the guy with his pet away , does that mean she will let me leave too. if she let me leave how about the pilot guy , did she will let him go.before i talk to her , she asking to me and Yuuhi . first to Yuuhi they have a talk for a moment , then not for long she talk to me. she introduce herself as Night Tepes , she tell everything about her and me too. she then pull out the blood bag, cut it open and pour it into a cup.she give it to me while saying that i can reawaken my vampire power. then she also said why did the Japan Head Hunter branch send me to rift. "Well i'm just looking for job and this job come up so i just take it , finish the job and get paid for it." i looking at the cup of blood first i was not sure if i could drink it , even only taking a sip. I was thinking and came up with some idea to save the pilot . "I will drink this but , could you do something to help my pilot . he didn't know anything ,he was just ordered to pick me up and back to base.please i beg to you Night."
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Night listened as Yuuhi spoke first. While she listened her familiar Celena hopped up on the table, her nine tails swishing, before curling up next to Night. So Yuuhi had come here under one of the demon ruler's orders? Night personally knew little of the demon and angel monarchs and nobility. She simply knew that demons generally ruled over areas they could claim, same for angels. She knew that Yuuhi's family was rather powerful and ruled, but then was this Bael the head of Yuuhi's family? Night could not be sure. So this Bael, is he the head of the family? also as for the director providing help. Sadly that depends on if you ask Director Zero as as Director or personally. The reason I say it like this Yuuhi is Gaia and the world government has no Authority in Otherworld. Zero could not openly move to help anyone. Otherworld has multiple rulers between both Angels and demons. The world government of Gaia, if it shows favor for one in that never ending power struggle we could cause a war. A war between Gaia and Otherworld. A war that neither side could afford Yuuhi. As a director Zero can not help you without causing this. Less whatever is going on threaten Gaia MIRA can not give assistance. Until this Bael can provide something that would allow MIRA to not cause a war by helping the agency's hands are tied. She finished hoping Yuuhi would understand what was said. It is nothing personal, purely political. She said with a sigh. The reason for the sigh was simple. Night hated hand tying situations like this that put her friends in danger. It was why she had not decided to be ruler of the vampires. Freedom was something she cherished and it was why she would have no issue cutting ties with MIRA if she ever needed to. When it came to what Soma said Night sighed. She did not believe he was at the Head Hunters by accident, not after what Vergil had old her. His coffin had been moved to otherworld. She would not honestly be surprised if something was up in the Japan branch of the Head Hunters. He also did not want to drink the blood which Night found odd. However he said he would if the pilot was freed. Night sighed at this and would say. I will see what I can do Mathew. She would look into seeing what she could do about Mathew's pilot. However she was not sure how criminals were handled since most were killed on sight. So please drink. She said wanting her brother back.

SC: 34
WTSC: 115
Back to top Go down
https://mysticshadows.rpg-board.net
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:25 am

Night was agree with term i offered . she will make sure the pilot will set up free. i looked back again to the cup of blood. i wasn't really sure with what i'm doing right now . I'm doing it not because i want it , its because to saving my friend. Without thinking again i drink a whole cup , i was imagining that i was drinking a tomato juice not a cup of blood.I'm fall kneeling after i drink the blood, I'm feeling something strange on my bodies. i feeling so much hunger after it , a wing sprout from my back .its torn my clothes on its back , the wings color was same like blood. my pupil turns red and the sclera black ,saliva dripping from my mouth . "More ...... more!!!." i quickly jump in first person who was in front of me. the person in front of me was a person who giving me a cup of blood . Night Tepes .
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:15 am

Yuuhi was smiling as she heard Night answer. its look like she was alone no one could help her now. she was heard that she will do what she can to help Soma friend. so Soma agreed and drink the cup of blood . Yuuhi was thinking did she have done the she can do for helping demons when suddenly something strange happen to Soma. red blood wing was growing from her back and his pupil turns red and the sclera black. Yuuhi was scared for abit moment as she saw it . did that man really Soma , Soma never show this to her.

"Soma , are you okay ?. Soma !!!."

Yuuhi then heard Soma said he want more while looking at Night, then Soma jumping at her. Yuuhi who was standing near Night ,Yuuhi standing in front of her and get pounced by Soma. She was crashing on the table as Soma pounce her, the table was broke into two . she trying to put Soma away but she can't do that without hurting him. Yuuhi only can smile as she saw Soma become like that. tear of joy coming out from her eyes , she said with small voice's.

"its okay Soma."

As Yuuhi said that Soma bite Yuuhi's Shoulder and torn her flesh . he had feast on Yuuhi shoulder , Yuuhi trying to bear her pain right now as Soma does it.

(OOC : got permision from Shin to do this.)
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:01 pm

Night watched Soma finally drink. However his reaction was odd. She expected the overwhelming thirst to come crashing down on him. She was prepared to either offer blood or restrain her brother pending his level fiendism. However he grew a wing and his eyes turned black. His pupils were always red so the red was natural but the black was not. This would suggest a curse or something? She was unsure as there was the blood destruction spell that turned ones eye black when one forced yoaki into there own blood. Otherwise though black was unatural. She bared her fangs as no matter how mad or deranged Soma was she currently was well above her brothers powers. However Yuuhi intercepted and Night watched as Soma sunk his fangs into her shoulder. Night sighed as Yuuhi could make her own decisions but she would stand watch for now. If Soma would go to far Night could subdue him with Will of the Conqueror. She still could not help but wonder just why did Soma's eye's change? What happened when his coffin was taken from Gaia to otherworld? What sort of curse or spell would cause amnesia and a vampire to lose there thirst? Why would this spell cause ones eyes to turn black? Night was not worried for the demon girl as demons can regenerate as well but Mathew could still end up killing Yuuhi if not observed carefully. Night could not help but remember how her and Mathew had hunted back when they were fifteen.
Seven years after her thirst had awoken and she had made her first kill. There mother had explained what they were yet they both at first only generally needed to hunt once a month, however around fifteen both had started needing more blood more often. There had died five years prior due to a plague and now they were under there grandfather as students and kin. He had taught them the value of drinking blood to keep there strength up though both Night and Mathew loathed it for a long time. However this hunt was the one that changed that. It was a farm they had come across before but left alone however this night it had been set ablaze as bandits were raiding the farm. The family was out on in the field injured and half dead. The scene had brought forth rage to the young twins eyes and they hunted those bandits that night. All that was left when the two had finished were drained corpses. The family looked at the bloodstained twins with fear in there eyes. However the two had just been glad to have saved the family. As they walked away the fear of the family had finally let it sink in. "Monsters, that is what we are. Creatures who live in darkness and feed on blood." They accepted it though as that night had proved, even Monsters could save someone.

Night could not help but remember this as she watched her twin drink from the girl who wanted him as a lover. We are monsters. Creatures who live in the darkness and feast on blood. However brother, never forget even us monsters can protect others. She said simply a sad smile on her face.

SC: 37
WTSC: 37
OOC note:
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:48 pm

after i'm done with sucking on Yuuhi blood i arise and turn my back and saw Night. drinking a blood have restore some of my memory . but i didn't remember when Night impale me and put me to coffin. "Monster ... ? protect ?. you said that but you didn't protect our people. now you are playing with humans , seriously did something hit your head. from now on don't look for me , i will do anything to save our race our people." The wing who grow from my back was gone . i turn my gaze to Yuuhi . who was look pale because i suck her blood . "hey Night , who is this Demon girl . did she is your friends , tell her that i said thank you for her blood." I walk to the door and leave the building . I'm calling for help so i can come back to Japan quickly . The Head hunter america branch offering to help get me back to Japan. I went to air port , i walk to a street and found a car . i hijack it and went to air port , I arrive at air port and parking in front of it. The police officer come after and said to me."Move your car or i tow your car."i didn't care if the car get towed then someone coming , it was from Head Hunter America Branch come. it was a man he give me a ticket and passport back to Japan . I take it all and goes back to Japan that day.

OOC : leaving thread
Back to top Go down
Yuuhi

Yuuhi

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:17 am

After Shin was done with Yuuhi , he have suck many of her blood. its make her dizzy because losing so much blood. she can regen her wound quickly if she was on Gaia . but if she was on otherworld she could regenerate quickly. she could see Soma vaguely  because of it , she then collapse because of it.

"So...ma....So...Ma."

She was calling for soma as she fainted . she was hoping that after she was awake she could see him.

OOC:leaving thread continue at otherworld
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Night shook her head at Mathews comment. It would appear at least a bit of his memory ha returned, but not all. It is hard to protect people from themselves. I will only protect friends and allies. I wont protect just anyone, whether they be man or monster. You have been asleep for to long as the vampires do not need saving. This world is different from what you once knew. This is the world after Magnus. Also I am not playing with Humans, only two humans that I know of were I work. However if you truly find humans insulting all of a sudden you may want to remember your origin brother. May want to remember our mother Megadalia, and may want to remember you just got done playing human. She said all of this to Mathew as he left. Him being proud to be a vampire was nothing new, but him being racist against non vampires was. If he did not fix his tune she would make a note to slap him around. However it would seem that he no longer cared for the pilot that was under arrest. She shook her head but would let Soma sort himself out for now. Night would catch Yuuhi and lay her down some place for her to rest and leave the building when she could After all was said and done Night headed up to the thirteenth floor. Celena followed Night to her room and there she would disrobe get in her pajama's. She noticed the vile of strange liquid roll out of her shroud as she hung it up. She grabbed it and shrugged as she remembered this amp as it had been called was suppose to increase her powers. She uncapped it and downed the liquid. She felt a strange tingle feel her and she did feel her power increase but not by much. She shrugged and yawned laying down and snuggled under her covers falling asleep.

She woke with a bit of a start as she heard a knock at her door. Night looked at the clock and saaw it was five pm. Ugh, who wakes me this early. She mumbled to herself as she got up out of bed. Who is at the door? I need rest as I was up for an entire day and now you are waking me before the sun has fallen. She said loud enough for whoever was there to hear her. It is I lieutenant Hikari. I have a bag of blood ready for you. After you finish it we are going to floor ten which has reinforced training rooms. It will be there that I shall test your combat skills. So hurry up and get ready Agent Tepes. Night just sat on her bed glowering at the door were the voice came from. She quickly got dressed in a pair of jean's pink shoulderless shirt, her shroud took the form of a black bolero jacket and she would bursh out her hair. During this entire time she got ready she grumbled. Celena would hop onto her head and Night opened the door. Cia was standing on the other side holding out the blood baggy. Night took it from the elf shooting her a glare of annoyance. She sunk her fangs in and drained it. She sighed as she was still thirsty. It is not enough. I am going to go get me some coffee and more blood. She grumbled starting to walk away from the elve. However Cia grabbed her shoulder and spoke. Tut tut. That is no way someone being considered for the rank of Lieutenant to act. Now we are heading to the tenth floor. Cia said dragging Night along. Night just sighed and followed, she noted Cia had her strange spear. However she remembered elves had a weakness to iron. So the wood made more sense now.

As they arrived on the tenth floor Cia lead the way to a room and scanned her badge. They entered a large tiled room, the tiles felt like some kind of metal under Night's bare feet her toes curling against the cool surface. Cia then once in the center pivoted and faced Night. Now Agent Tepes this room is our battle field. I have read up on you in the data base after we were dismissed last night. You are a vampire, you are of the mystic class and your job is that of a mage knight. This means you use weapon projections having a varying degree for each magic leaving you the advantage of being able to switch weapons freely in mid combat. Your class means you specialize in perception and yokai. You have three known magic types, all three being of apocalyptic nature. Then you also have Will of the Conqueror. All in all someone like you, it is natural for the higher ups to want to promote you. Now since I know so much about you i will be a bit fair and share some of what I can do. I to am of the mystic class, however my job is that of the sage. My magics are barrier, water, and Life. Now come at me. she said and spun her spear around her head. Cia then charged at Night. The vampire could tell she was at a disadvantage because Cia was a higher level. However the elf was coming at her really fast, faster than she should be. Night would not be able to move out of the way in time partly due to fatigue and lack of blood. So instead of trying to dodge or block she dissolved into mist. She timed it so it occurred as Cia should have struck her. She then swirled around the elf in this state and started leaching blood from her restoring her stamina. She then pulled away from Cia as the elf gritted her teeth and teh vampire became solid a good many feet away from the lieutenant. The goal of this was to spar not kill and the vampire knew she was at a disadvantage here. So the room flashed with a pink aura as she used Will of the conqueror and Cia staggered. However the elf charged again this time her spear glowed with life magic and she was moving at the same high speed as before. It was then Night caught that a thin layer of water was under her feet propelling her across the floor. Night gave a frown and black draconic wings formed from darkness on her back and she took flight causing Cia to miss once again. However Cia then pointed her left hand up at Night grinning. Barrier crash. She said as a clear orb formed in her hand filling with condensed prana. The orb fired at Night and she narrowly avoided only thanks to her eye of the mind. The orb hit the roof and it exploded sending powerful enough shock waves to be felt throughout the entire room. Night grimaced as she was underestimating her opponent. if she could do that under affects of Will of the conqueror just what else could she do? well it was time she took the offensive. The elf obviously had multi magic wield much like herself. However this elf was still underestimating her. She held her left hand up activating telikentic projection, mass projection and porjection overcharge. With them she summoned forth nine claymores in mid air of chaos magic. She then muttered. Chaos Reign. With this nine more claymores of chaos magic would form these ones being much better undercontrol as her non spelled one were glowing with power due to the overcharge. The twist was she would be unable to use this weapon projection for a small duration, however the cost was worth it. She then sent all eighteen claymores down onto the elf below. Cia stood a bit dumbfounded but shook her head and slammed her spear but into the floor. A large glowing green barrier formed just as the claymores reached her. The overcharged projections exploded on contact shaking the barrier and flames of chaos would lick at it. However her chaos reign claymores were littered around and Night would save them to use as mines. Cia grinned at her and Night just sat there in mid air as the elf started to speak. Not bad little dragon, however not good enough. I have never seen a mage knight use such a technique before but I imagine there is some cost or twist behind it. Now let me show you what a skilled mystic can do. as Cia said this her form glowed with a green aura of magic and glowing plant tendrils five feet thick manifested from the floor. There were a total of nine of them and Night took note of this. Night would wait as the tendrils rose up or were they growing? She could not be sure of the semantics but they approached her swiftly. She took of flying to the right spinning closing her wings briefly to avoid them. Her minds eye was at full work now as the tendrils kept trying to entangle her however as Cia directed them Night saw it as an opening as well. She projected a gunblade of void magic and fired off her oblivion shot. The ethreal pruple blast hit Cia. However Cia had seen it coming, turning to face it as Night fired but she had failed to dodge. This told the vampire that the elf had eye of the mind as well. Though now with oblivion shot in place Night had a continual damage source on the elf now. She watched a a brief flash that would occur that showed it was taking affect. Cia flinched as she seemed to realize just what she was hit by. Then add in voids natural drain affect and now Night had a continual source of stamina from the elf. However Night had gotten to distracted as the tendrils slammed into her and slammed her to the ground, the shock causing her wings to fade. Her ribs had been broke, she could feel them. She staggered to her feet and spat out blood feeling her ribs starting to repair themselves and the toll of her blood regen. The tendrils vanished as Cia seemed to be at that spells limit. So far the battle seemed pretty even, but this was just the start.

SC: 117
WTSC: 154

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Night did not hesitate as she continue her attacks. She would activate Aura of fear and Void walking. The temperature in the room dropped as Cia's breath became visible. Fear would start to sink into Cia but she was able to ignore it for the moment, or at least she would think she was. Her energy would decrease as well as her speed. Night's body became ethereal due to her spell and also her speed increased. She projected a chaos gunblade and charged in. She would swing and start into combos trying to use her increased speed to her advantage. However Cia blocked and dodged every strike. Even with both of them having minds eye, it was clear Cia's perception was above her own. Both gunblades were currently held against the spear in an overhead strike. She would have pulled the triggers to fire yokai bullets but it would have been useless. This was not even a stale mate this was just her being outclassed. Not bad, not bad. However you know you are at a disadvantage right? Night chuckled and said. Maybe, but I have not even begun to show you what I can do. Cia rolled her eyes though and kicked Night in the stomach. Night gritted her teeth as she staggered back. Her ethereal body defense proven useless only meant one thing. Cia had spirit body as well as Minds eye. She she staggered back Night pulled the trigger to trick the elf hopefully. She would fire off void flurry and chaos barrage. However Cia crossed two fingers on her left hand and erected a wall like barrier blocking both spells. The elf then made a thrusting motion with her hand and the wall slammed into Night sending her crashing back on the floor. The tide of this battle was swiftly turning in the elves favor and Night was not really to happy about it. Cia started to charge towards her as if to follow up but Night snapped her fingers as soon as the elf walked by the claymores from Chaos reign. The explosion of chaos magic pushed her back and flames of chaos danced along her skin dealing damage. Night then fired harmony of discord but Cia rolled out of the way and made a circle in mid air with her spear. She then pushed her left hand forward and water from the air condensed into small orbs around her, and then they fired off at a high pressure like a machine gun. Night channeled her yokai through her shroud and cast shield projection to block the spell. Night then raised her hand and called down wishing star. Cia looked up and pointed her spear at the falling stars and an large orb of water formed around them and froze stopping the spell. Night gritted her fangs together as it was starting to feel like she was running out of the options. Her frustration at the elf lead her to not notice the circle of life magic beneath her. All of a sudden Cia slammed her staff into the ground and roots flowed out entrapping the vampire sealing most of her body into a tree. Cia winced as Oblivion shot took it's toll again. However a green aura started to flow through the tree and Night felt her energy getting drained away. Cia looked at Night grinning. This is check mate Captain Tepes. This spell is one no one has ever escaped from. The tree will slowly drain your life force to feed itself and you would be nothing but a husk if I let it. You are to cocky and arrogant and that is why you have lost to me. that is why you wont make Lieutenant. Night just laughed at this. I admit this is a pretty good check, but it is far from mate. Oh spirit of Winter one bound to me by contract. I summon thee to come to my aid. Come forth Senrahl! She said and a magic circle would appear and out forth would burst Nights stag of winter. The air in the room dropped to drastically freezing temps and even the elf could feel the affects. The Lieutenant pointed her spear at the ethereal stag and a large blast of high pressured water would fire at it. Senarhl would let loose it's frost breath though freezing the water and negating the spell. All the while Night activated dark tendril. The dark tendrils would race down around the tree and then all nine would go to stab at the elf. She would dance around them though dodging each strike but she was moving slower and slower and the natural affect of darkness started to take it's toll as the tendrils would land glancing blows upon the elf. Night then activated aurora blizzard her stamina starting to run low. A multi color blizzard would form around the vampire in nine foot diameter. This would start to slowly freeze the tree as Cia did battle with the stag. However no matter how much froze Night could not break it, she was to low on stamina and power. However this would not discourage her as she had a few tricks left.She would activate aura of the pumpkin king, next she would speak with her familiar. "Celena blessing" She requested. Her familiar which was sitting in the side of the room nodded and Nights hair would turn pure white and nine ethereal white fox tails would form though they would not be able to be seen due to the tree. She would then speak to Senrahl and make a request. "Senrahl use Winter wonderland and then sweeping comet on this tree and help me bring it down." The stag nodded and filled the entire room with a howling blizzard and Cia was momentarily stunned. The rest of the tree started to freeze and Night had phantom fox claws digging away at it. Senrahl would hit and go through the tree cracking the ice at the bottom finally breaking it. The tree vanished in a flash of green and Night crawled out. Senrahl came to circle around but all of a sudden a serpentine like plant and water dragon, a spell weave burst forth and munched the stag between it's jaws and had the same drain affect the tree had. Night dismissed the stag before it could be slain though as she was not losing her summon that easily, especially for such a trivial thing as this test. As Senrahls affects ended Cia breathed easier as her own spell ended. Well you have a lot more fight left in you than I thought. However this will end in your defeat. Night just sighed as she shook her head and said. I thought this was a test yet you focus so much on my defeat. Well I guess I should start taking this more seriously then. She spoke with a bit of ease dismissing her weapons. She held out her left hand and fired off Dark inferno. Chaos and darkness weaved together forming eleven powerful orbs. These orbs would home in towards Cia who tried to dodge but her own wearyness was starting to show. Four of the eleven struck exploding and sending her crashing to the floor. A magic circle then formed in front of Night's hand and she drew from it the Night Dragon projection. She stood at the ready with it as this battle was drawing to a close.

SC: 77
WTSC: 231
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Night went back down memory lane. She remembered one of the powers she had crafted into the Night Dragon blade. A power that projected her aura around her like a duplicate. The duplication even went to her spells, well all but one. However that was a spell that she had no access to at the moment. A power that helped make the Night Dragon her ultimate weapon. The power of awakening. Night bared her fangs to Cia as she felt power starting to surge through her. Her nine white ethereal tails seemed to flutter behind her as a pink aura started to swirl around her. Cia I hope you are prepared to lose. Night said with confidence. Her voice cold enough to freeze bone. A pink aura version of herself formed around her. She activated her eyes would flash as she hit Cia with stare of fear. That should tip the scales of speed finally in Nights favor. She swung her blade in a flurry of blows. Each swing firing a beam of magic and a second would follow with awakening active. Cia gritted her teeth and erected the same barrier that she had to block chaos reign. Night bared her fangs in frustration as this elf was stubborn. Cia just grinned though and said. Now let me show you the power of a sage. She said as she held up her left hand and orbs of darkness and chaos formed. It was Dark inferno and nine arouse. So you memorized my dark inferno. Cia said no word in response as she fired the spell. All nine orbs came homing in on the vampire but Night had no worry. Void of Nothings return. She said and a black hole formed taking in each orb of the memorized spell. A second black hole also formed but Night would have that one hidden for now as she activated Celestial illusion. The area around Cia and Night would start to seemlessly shift as if the very air was all of a sudden made of liquid. Cia flinched as oblivion shot took it's tole and Night felt a bit of stamina return. However soon she could feel more stamina returning. The soul drain of Celestial eclipse, the full power of her familiar now coming through. I seem to have vastly underestimated you. Now eat poison. Cia said confidently. The snake familiars of Cia's let loose a purple cloud however Night was not worried. The second black hole moved in the way and absorbed it. Night just stared confidently at Cia. This Cia is checkmate. She pointed a finger at Cia and and fired void of nothings return, the ethereal purple beam being fired by both her and her aura. Both spells struck the stunned elf. She fell to the ground in defeat as Night deactivated everything. She dropped exhausted to her knees. Cia took a potion from her pocket and drank it. She looked over to Night and asked. How, how did you do that? I am more powerful, I have ability. Yet I still lost. I underestimated your ability, I am sorry. Night chuckled and shook her head. Part of it was you drive to see me lose. However it was pure luck. Celestial illusion would have weakened you, however that was not why I won. In the nick of time I awoken the last of my familiars powers, and the power of one of my special projections. If I had not my stamina would have run dry there at the end. She said with a weak chuckled. She had been glad she had chosen to draw the Night Dragon and not Eclipse. The eclipse bow's power would have let her fire multiple projections. However it would have resulted in her fainting from the power to do so. The multi projection fire though would be useful though. She was now all that much more closer back to what she had been before sleeping. She was closing in on re becoming a Phantasm. So I guess I owe you thanks as well. This battle pushed me to an edge I had not been driven to since I re awoken in this world. You showed me I am still rusty around the edges. However you also showed me that the rust can be removed. I hope that this has proven to you that I have the combat ability to match any Lieutenant. Cia nodded. Night grinned and layed down. I think I will rest now. She said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

SC: 62
WTSC: 62
Awakening: 62/10 sc met
Multi projection fire: 62/10 SC met
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:42 pm

Night woke up. She was laying on her bed in the room that was hers on the 13th floor. She was still in the same clothed and sighed. She would get some fresh clothes and go shower. Once done she came out with her hair hanging damp and she was now wearing a frilled black shirt jeans, and her immortal shroud was in the form of a red bolero jacket. She saw her familiar Celena pawing at something. It was a note saying come to the conference room. She shrugged and her familiar hopped up on her shoulder and Night headed on out to see what was up.

SC: 8
WTSC: 70

OOC: Left thread shall return
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 4:10 am

Night returned and went up to her room on the thirteenth floor. She wrote up a report and sent it to the Director. Once done she stripped out of her damp clothes and went for a shower. She would then slip into some shorts and a tank top and lay down and fall asleep Celena curling up next to her. She smiled and yanwed as she passed out. It had been a nice hunt but the Slenderman had been weaker than she had presumed it would be. However she had a new power from it and she smiled at having such a power. She wondered now as she dozed off just how long would it be before the Director promoted her finally to a Lieutenant? She presumed it would not be long as now she had proven in both ways to Cia that she was qualified. Not only had she slayed the Slenderman and saved the victim, she had also beaten Cia. Night had never been one who was easily toppled from her familiar powers, to her magics to her special abilities. However there was always room for improvement and Night now had some power she had never had before. She wondered how long till she was back to being a Phantasm? How long till she could surpass what she once could do? So many questions and who knew when they would be answered? She let out a content sigh as she soon fully passed out.

Night woke with a start as she heard her echo communicator going off. She grumbled as she reached over to her night stand and activated it. Yes? She grumbled half asleep as she could tell the sun had yet to set. Agent Tepes this is Director Zero. Heather go back to sleep the damn sun is still up. She grumbled not at all a morning or day person. There was a sigh and hologram screen was projected from the echo and Night could see Heather and her short blonde hair at her desk with obvious bags under her red eyes. Gee Night think I want to be up either? Trust me I would love to sleep also thankfully no one was around but be careful when you toss my name around. Also when did a princess begin to cuss? She asked sarcasm filling her voice. Night sighed. Damn vampire politics is when. We have a council now, we the royal family no longer exist. So seriously why are you bugging me with the sun still up? Night said grumbiling obviously grumpy at having been woken early. Yeah yeah politics officially say the vampires are ruled by the council and nobles and the royals no longer officially exist. Yet all vampires know that we still have nobles and you royals. After all all you would have to do to rule us is tell the council you wanted to be queen. Heather said pointedly. Night waved a hand dismissively. I am why there is a council dammit. Soma was to tempremental and I am to whimsical. Being a princess and queen is boring. I would have no adventures or anything.No freedom, no fun, no do whatever I want. I like my current life thank you. She said still grumbiling. Heather laughed though. Yet you still make a good leader. Even if you have a hard time making people work together you still are a brilliant tactician and powerful Mystic. People tend to like you and you have a natural nack for leadership. Even Dracula saw it. Heather said simply. That is why I am contacting you actually. I have compared your's and Cia's reports. I have looked over the footage of the fight between you two as well. You beat a Lieutenant, you were able to organize even members of the head hunters to help with the last case, and brought the Victim back alive with the demon slain. You have stabilized a Purgatory, and you have been inside a rift. You are old and have knowledge and power as well. Your will of the conqueror also is useful as you can subdue people without killing them. These are few of the reasons why as of today Agent Tepes, you are now a Lieutenant of MIRA. Night chuckled and grumbled. Thanks Heather, but was all of taht really needed to wake me up this early for? Heather chuckled. You will still be in charge of the team you were as a captain. Also the reason for the wake up is because when the sun sets I have a case for you. A case for a Lieutenant. This case will have you going undercover and with possible high risk. Night grinned at this last part. Well now that sounds like fun. Now please let me sleep. She said and hung up.

SC: 57
WTSC: 57
Back to top Go down
Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

Arkon D Virgilious Raizel

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Prologue: The Rift and it's aftermath

Back at the Rift:
As Vergil continued with the attack, The Titan used an Orange Maelstrom and several Orange Lightning attacks. Honestly how much more can the things become annoying? It not only regenerated it’s Missile pod and thrusters with some weird crystal formation. It also happened to rain down attacks. Well, stuffs like this happen all the time during a fight. It was no big of a surprise that tactics like these were used. Though he was surprised to see that this Overcharged Titan had this much intellect. Or was it just pure battle instincts? Either way, Vergil was enjoying this ‘not-so-annoying’ fight. Up until the part where Night used her True form. As the Fight grew to an End Vergil took a look around to see what was happening. The Demon Kid, Sakrol seemed to have ended his stuffs. The Demon Girl Yuuhi, on the other hand, was being saved by some unknown shooter. Whoever this guy was, he was a good shooter. As the battle ended, Vergil listened to what happened next. It seemed like that the Shooter was Mathew Tepes. The 'sealed-off' Twin of Night Tepes. Guess this is what you call a heartwarming Family Union. Though it would seem like Mathew had forgot his memories. Not surprising that one would not remember anything due to the twin's fierce battle back in the old days. As everything seemingly came to an end, Selene popped out of nowhere and talked to Night. She gave us some sort of orange drink. Vergil doubted that it was OD. So he took the vial and put it into his pocket. After the crystal broke. all of us were teleported to Gaia.
At the Rift opening of Gaia:

Back in Gaia, MIRA had the rift more guarded as the other two Field Agent teams were now standing on guard. For some reasons, even Zero was there. Zero was wearing her helmet to hide her face and cloak to hide her body.Though he did not know why she bothered to do so. It seems like there was a new gal as well. A lieutenant Vergil had heard about. Cia Hikari, an Elf with long blue hair in a ponytail, fair skin, purple eyes and pointy ears. Your typical High Elf. She was wearing a purple dress that had a short skirt and leggings underneath. Probably some anime High school syndrome. Though not bad choice for a lieutenant. Apparently her choice of weapon was a spear. A wooden spear with an emerald in the center of the spear head which was attached to her back.Vergil then checked out the grounded officer. Soon, Zero gave her orders. Vergil simply nodded and followed her orders.
Back at the 13th floor right after the incident:
As Night went ahead for the report, Vergil went back to his room. He took a bath, changed into casual dress and waited for the call. Soon his echodevice received a message. It was a message from Zero to meet at the interrogation room. The Angel let out a sigh. He then went to the Interrogation room.
Well, long story short. Vergil got his ass kicked through words alone. Though in the end he managed to troll Lieutenant Hikari. And in term of serious talk, Vergil gave a detailed description of why he did it. At the end of the conversation, he said that he would leave MIRA as both it's spy and Agent. He added that it would be of no problem even though Vergil was a double spy which both MIRA and Arbitters knew. The main reason why both sides trusted Vergil was because of his Neutrality. Technically he was both an Enemy and a friend to both MIRA and Arbitters. But that was in the past. Now he would like to stop being the bridge between these two organization. Besides there are several more agents that MIRA use as a Spy in Arbitters. Even Arbitter has High ranking Spies and sphere of influnces in the World government and MIRA. Since Vergil was leaving, It was of no surprise that Heather was more like....emotionless when Vergil was leaving. Even though Vergil and Heather had known each other since the Silent Hill incident. Due to her past, she seemed to not trust many people. In the end, after a few days due to paperworks, Vergil left with his belongings to his new house.
SC: 62
TSC: 62

[left thread]
Back to top Go down
Night Tepes
Admin
Night Tepes

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:03 am

Night had finished her report up on the ship on the way back. However before she went back to MIRA HQ for the city she dropped by her old castle. It still was weird to her to see her old home that she had made for herself turned into a museum. However she could not really complain. She went to a wall and bit her thumb her fangs piercing the skin easily. She then smeared her blood on a odd marking. A blood seal of hers. The wall seemed to melt away and she walked into one of her vaults. This one housed some artifacts of hers. Two of which she was deciding to re claim. One was her Djin metal vessel Layal Satar. She had decided after the incident that occurred on the island it would be needed. Her Djin form would give her an edge if she had to face more than one Shini. The other treasure she grabbed was one a lot more valuable. A rare item that many sought before. A law card that could supposedly bend the laws of the world. Law of Fortune, a power that prevented death. She had stumbled upon it long ago, though had never used it. However Night kept it so she could keep it out of the hands of others. It was a insurance policy as well as she knew that there was also a law card that existed that negated law of fortune. However one day if ever she may just need the cards power.

She closed her vault and then returned to MIRA HQ and turned in her report. She found out that Yuuhi had asked to re assigned to the Japan branch. This did not surprise her. Yuuhi had always been more fond of her twin than her. Night was not a fan of servants, she would rather have them as friends. She may clash with others but she enjoyed friends more than people who would bow. She always treated Yuuhi like a person and she knew this annoyed the woman. However that was never going to change. Her brother however had no issue with servants or using them. Another difference between them. She found it odd though as back when she had killed Bathory she had sought solace in the land of the rising sun. Now her brother lived in the same country. They both were from Transylvania but both seemed to be fond of that small floating country. She yawned as her and Celena crashed on her bed on the Thirteenth Floor. She figured she would go check in on the Hinasaki soon.

SC: 36
WTSC: 36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 13th floor   The 13th floor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 13th floor
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Shadows :: RP Forum :: Gaia-